Why does X-Men Evolution have to turn every girl into an emo scene chick?

Why does X-Men Evolution have to turn every girl into an emo scene chick?

Because in the early 00s you were either a goth or a preppy

All the other x-men incarnations did not turn them into sexy emo girls.
That was point of the series.
Though they left Kitty pure for the most part

Why don't girls dress like this anymore?

>kitty
>pure
She was fucking sucking Avalanche's dick. That is top skank right there

She just stole the look from a tourist she mugged

Kitty is a nice girl.

>he doesn't know that the "pure" girls are usually the sluttiest

So you can jack it easier

Of course she goes for the chad instead of the bros Blob and Toad.

2004 is over, you know
But goths still do

Because X-Men is the angsty kids choice of super hero

>muh special snowflake
>muh nobody understands me
>muh I WAS BORN DIFFERENT
>muh everyone hates me and my special unique friends because they're jealous of our gifts

Some still do. Especially /tg/ girls.

Blob, the attempted rapist and Toad, the felon. And they all literally live in a crack den.

That's quality fanart

because it's hot as hell.

Goths are extinct now.

The Craft-hipsters and instagram kids are keeping it going.

If by "every" you mean TWO. The two whose powers and life maid them outcasts and social pariahs

also you're a faggot.

What you're thinking of as Emos came after Evolution. Ankhs are pure 90s goth.

It was the 2000's

Boom-Boom was the real deal.

That was just the thing back then.
Hell, "Emo" wasn't even really a widespread thing at that point.
I dressed like an all black abomination covered head to toe in chains with those silly ass Frankenstein boots and ironic christian jewelry too.
So did all of my friends.

And now we're all boring adults in our late 20's who dress like we're getting ready to grab a beer in the alley with Hank Hill.

Being a teenager means succumbing to whatever dumbass fashion trends speak to your rebellious nature, and mimicking whatever dumb shit that group is supposed to think. And in the early to mid 2000's, it was dressing like fashion challenged vampires and moping around about how bleak life is and how we're all going to die alone...
Actually I still do that last one. But in private where nobody can see me.

>/tg/
>girls
Pick one.

Easy way to give a unique look without needing an explanation in particular

Fit with their outcasts situation

There were skaters, too.

Because they knew what my dick liked. They were marketing to it specifically.

>every girl
Who was an emo besides Rogue and Wanda?

>Take one of the most feminine and compassionate characters in Marvel.
>Turn her into short-haired angry goth who hates her dad.

Why did they think this was a good idea?

Because Wanda is bland as fuck

the only thing is that /tg/ "girls" are well above the 200 lbs
But please, prove me wrong

Was X-23 emo when she was in it or was that only her solo comic?

She wasn't emo. Just a very angry girl.

The short hair looks ugly, other then that it's not a bad costume. I hate Wanda's classic costume, her best one is the two piece one showing her belly.

Hi Pan

>When you successfully turn the good girl into a slut, but then you realize you liked the good girl more

>other then that

*other than that

How so? You can do plenty with her struggle to control her powers, and with Magneto forcing her to fight for a cause she doesn't believe in, and her brother not approving of the android she loves, all without turning her into an angry, edgy character, or changing her appearance so much.

This. Boom Boom is best girl.

Random question, but why does rounding up all the Jew- I mean gays- I mean Native Americans- I mean Japanese- I mean mutants cause the entire world to come crumbling down and why is it always night? Wouldn't the world look much the same only without mutants?

oh no they got kitty too

Nah. We are just mostly shut ins now. The world sucks even nore than when we hated it. The internet went in the wrong way cause social media fucks up everyones life. I will have to live more private goth and fetish life cause it is more easy to expose. Goths went underground

But do they Catan?

Isn't that from the shitty girl power episode?

You need breasts to be best girl

Gay people and Japanese aren't magical.
The amount of technology and social control needed to find and eliminate super humans would transform human civilization.
And you can bet with 100% certainty that the folks in power wouldn't give up those controls one the mutants were gone. They'd probably be pushing for more power than is necessary the entire time they are "saving us" from mutants

I can't remember desu.
I haven't watched it in years.

>And you can bet with 100% certainty that the folks in power wouldn't give up those controls one the mutants were gone. They'd probably be pushing for more power than is necessary the entire time they are "saving us" from mutants

Don't those 'folks in power' usually end up being the Sentinels?

>You need breasts to be best girl

Is Kurt best girl then?

Because every single character on that show had a horrible design. No exceptions.

Yeah but it wasn't shitty just cringey

At no point are you explaining why rounding up mutants equated to destroying the entire fucking world.

Shut uo boco
Yes...fem kurt was what i would do with that holo program

Because it resulted in a massive war and turned the city into a combat zone.

If we're gonna talk solely on design..... Evolution Scarlet Witch > MCU Scarlet Witch

It was saved by spite.

>Make a girl power episode
>no
>Do it or else
>Fine but Im going to skew the expected moral and make all the girls dress like leather bar sluts and grind dance each other and insinuate they flashed a hobo

>not liking Girl Power episodes

I love stories about girls having a night out without any boys. It's hot.

>and insinuate they flashed a hobo

What? How did they get away with this?

She was a nice girl until certain comic book writers from the 80s ruined her.

Kitty is still a good girl.

Not gonna lie that all sounds boring and bog-standard as hell.

Bendis is from the 80's?

So she was a nice girl in the 2000's but got ruined when she was first created?

No, I'm saying comic book writers who grew up with her in the 80s are ruining her now, I thought that was clear enough.

Something only needs to happen two or three times for a "why does every x" thread on this site. Things that happen more frequently are ignored because we're used to them.

Pan is screaming noooooooooo somewhere

She looked better before cutting her hair.

What's the difference?

Girl power episodes can be good, but the X-Men Evolution one was insufferable.

that's clearly vamp goth.
c'mon user, let your autism flow once in a while

And yet no cartoon has done any of that with her before. If you don't like her, don't use her, rather than changing everything about her and turning her into an "I hate my dad" angry teen goth girl power fantasy.

So THAT'S what the fucking word means.
I owe someone an apology now.

Goth, the proper term is "goth", young friend.

>emo
>posts a goth

I hate Millennials.

>tfw i was in all the cliques in middle and high school
It was a very surreal experience

In all fairness, Rogue being a secluded goth makes complete sense.

Her powers prevent her from touching anyone and before they've even popped up, her foster mother is already keeping her sheltered to protect her. Makes sense that she'd end up like that.

That being said, the comic's choice to offset that with a spunky Southern belle personality is also a completely legit way to tackle her problem.

Either take is fine by me.

Definitely feel like they double dipped with Wanda though.

This is beyond deep

Bet there'd be a lot of collateral damage in a war between giant robots and superhumans. Particularly when the superhumans have people like Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, and Apocalypse kicking around.

Not picking those names out for any reason besides their abilities could do a lot of large scale damage. I mean, shit, in the Sentinels timeline, in theory, Apocalypse would have turned up at some point too.

Given time travel shenanigans, butterfly effect, yadda yadda, it doesn't seem like Apocalypse woke up in the original timeline because mutants were still a secret in X1.
Maybe that's a good justification for the world being fucked, Sentinels woke blue boy up and shit got real for a few years before they took him down.

Because it was the early 00's, a time when goths and punks were everywhere. Now it's a rarity seeing them hanging around in public.

>Thinking this is a bad thing

They were all so fucking hot, user.

There was nothing "girl power" about it. I liked it because it had all the girls hanging out and having fun.

Ellipses are three dots.

Best Rogue really.

>lived through the early 00s
>never saw one goth IRL

Then again I was a little kid back then. Maybe if I was older I would have encountered some.

its hot?

>its hot?

*It's hot?

Good taste.

Post dance gifs/webms. You know the ones.

Because The Matrix aftermath

Did they ever have a goth Jubilee on the show?