Ultron was created by Stark and hates him more than anything

>Ultron was created by Stark and hates him more than anything
>Witch and Quickslav help him because they think Stark killed their parents
>Pym Particles are guarded because Hank distrusts Howard and now Tony Stark
>Zemo's puts all the blame on Stark for the events in Sokovia instead of the Avengers in general or specifically having beef with Cap
>Vulture's motivation is Stark ruined his company's contract
>even General Ross seems to have more issues with Stark than Banner

This isn't an MCU hate thread cause frankly I'm kinda sick of seeing that shit around here, but why do they keep doing this? He's literally taking other people's rogues lately.

He's the main character of the mcu

>>Zemo's puts all the blame on Stark for the events in Sokovia instead of the Avengers in general

But that's wrong.

to build drama

>this is not an MCU hate
Fuck off mousekeeper

I think part of his arc in Infinity War is going to be getting everyone to trust him again, he'll probably warn everyone that Thanos is coming immediately > No one believes him and thinks he's being paranoid > Everyone gets BTFO

Everything in the MCU is actually about Tony.

I wish we could talk about the Marvel Cinematic Universe without spergs freaking out

Where exactly do you think you are?

Robert Downey Jr is One Above All

CBR is that way

>Zemo's puts all the blame on Stark for the events in Sokovia instead of the Avengers in general or specifically having beef with Cap
Where do you get that idea?
He always talked about the Avengers in general.
>even General Ross seems to have more issues with Stark than Banner
Now you just make shit up.
And for the record. Banner wasn't even present in CW so how can he more referring to him except mentioning he is missing without acting suspicious?

>I think part of his arc in Infinity War is going to be getting everyone to trust him again

It had better be about Cap begging Tony to work with him despite his betrayal. You have the wrong people asking for forgiveness.

Hell, as far as the world is concerned Cap made his choice and that choice is to hang out with a wanted assassin and the lady who helped kill dozens of innocent people in Africa. He also destroyed an airport while helping them escape justice.

Why does Sup Forums dislike Civil War again?

Me too.

Sup Forums grossly takes this universe for granted. As an oldfag, you idiots have no idea how good you've got it.

Making Tony a genius with his hand in everything but a fuck up that causes no end of problems has worked to progress the plot so far. People respond well to his well meaning but ultimately flawed portrayal, and making everything ultimately his fault works well in that regard. Both for his own character development and their attempt to keep all major events directly related and easy for the audience to follow. He keeps eveything closely related by serving as a plot device.

Sup Forums likes it, Sup Forums ironically shit on it and then they did it so often, they now genuinely believe its bad. The funny thing is I've never seen actual criticism, just the same couple of frames of the airport scene followed by really lazy shitposting.

Honestly, I think Civil War is probably the third best MCU movie after Winter Soldier and Iron Man 1. Its a pretty good movie in general and does a great job juggling all those characters. Even those characters that are glorified cameos like Hawkeye or Antman have reasonable motivations as to why they involved themselves.

Isn't Ghost the villain of Ant-Man and Wasp? So it's not like this shit isn't cutting both ways

I personally am sick of the way they just waste good villains. Zemo is a schemer and that's great but when are we gonna see Red Skull again? Why waste fucking Ronan as a mustache twirling nothing? It sucks and it's gay

It'd be nice but it won't happen on Sup Forums. Same with DC, but to a lesser extent. I've been in more DCEU and general DC comics threads that actually stayed on topic. The Marvel/Disney hatred is nigh inescapable.

None of it will matter when Thanos kills him

tony stark is the main villain of the mcu.

Well, he's a public figure as well as a fucking asshole who keeps ruining everything. Wouldn't you hate him too in-universe?

They are but from what we've heard Ghost isn't a terrorist trying to bring down the man, they're a for-hire terrorist with the only similarity being that they have invisibility suits.

Like the Ant-Man one is a chick.

this scene when?

>I'm the most intelligent, capable person on the planet

>Cure blindness
>REEEEEE GOD WANTED ME TO BE BLIND

Not everyone can be Mr. Super Handycapable, Murdock. Maybe try a blindfold? I'm guessing there's a better reason for DD to be a giant bitch here. Did Stark sacrifice orphans so he could see?

Reed has been dead for a long time.

Reed is such a gigantic fuckface faggot

He wasn't back when Tony was evil

You know couple years back we managed to make the very first reversal of blindness.
The man that ceased to be blind, after a few months of seeing, said he wish he was blind again. He might have blinded himself, don't recall.

And he should be glad he had the choice. If he enjoys blind culture and defines himself against the "sighted" that's fine, but everyone should be able to make that decision themselves. I read about some people crusading against tech that could potentially cure blindness to protect their identity years ago and it made me sick. The pinnacle of being an asshole, that is.

Or maybe it was deafness. It was one or the other.

Because it was really well received by everyone outside of Sup Forums and came out right after a certain other superhero movie that wasn't as well received.

Personally I thought it was much weaker than Winter Soldier and was a little bit disappointed, but it's in no way a bad comic book movie. Would still put it in the top 5 MCU.

I haven't read Supreme Tony, but I think the point is that he never asked Matt. He just considers himself worthy of taking that huge decision for people, simply because he can.

That makes sense. If somebody doped me up and gave me super cyborg eyes without asking I'd be upset even if they were bad ass. Didn't ask for this.

I got that reference.

The actor who played Red Skull only did the film for a huge amount of money (Hugo Weaving was a bigger name than Chris Evans was at that time) and point blank said he was only doing one film and would not come back.

And given the shit they got from recasting War Machine, plus having to constantly explain how they recast Ed Norton with a no-name because Norton was a nightmare to work with/would have derailed the first Avengers film due to his egomania and general cancerous ways (demanding he be made the star of the film, demanding he alone gets to put together the film's final cut so he can make sure his character is the lead/looks good)? They've largely wanted to avoid recasting for the sake of preventing headaches and PR debacles.

IIRC he did it only as a means to bribe Daredevil to leave him alone when he was doing bad shit to people with him getting EVERYONE addicted to Extremist and then gouging everyone for $100 a day to keep it from fading away.

Tony simply didn't think Daredevil would refuse the bribe that was restoring his eyesight, in terms of having a moral backbone.

Stark was extra arrogant at the time due to an event and Marvel was beginning to downplay the Fantastic Four.

No, Zemo blames the Avengers all equally.

However he did have a subtle special interest in Cap given that comment he made about his eye color since he mentions he has been studying Steve closely for quite some time (Even probably pre-Sokovia).

How's the weather in Latveria, Doom?

But this is wrong, if anything he targeted Stark as the last step of his keikaku using the death of his parents to destroy the Avengers as a team once and for all. He studied them so he must have known how explosive Stark is.

And for the rest, well remember Stark was the first official superheroe out there, you can blame everything on Stark.

Fuck that, only thing Cap should apologize is for not tellimg Tony about Bucky but he doesn't need to beg to Tony for shit.

I know you Tiny Stank fags think your precious child endangering manlet can do no wrong but fuck it, Cap owes him nothing.

Besides Steve is hanging out with T'Challa and fighting alongside him, he doesn't need Tony for shit.

Pretty sure Tony and his people attacking and antagonizing them is what caused that airport destruction, Cap and his crew were on their way to stop Zemo, the actual bad guy.

Hell Tony recruited an underage kid, gave him a weaponized suit, and lied to his aunt about it, he was expecting a fight.

More like the One Below All.

Pym and RIIICHAAAAARDS didn't exist in the universe at the time or still don't, so all the "fucked up experiment goes wrong" plots had to be unloaded on Stark.

kek

Stark probably reminds Pym of himself, and he also probably remembers all his weapon dealing that must have caused a whole lot of international trouble, something that probably doesn't go down well with an ex shield member.

Then you have the fact that as soon as Tony invents something, he mass produces it and applies it to everything he owns to make it more efficient, which in the case of the iron legion, basically makes him an extremely 'benevolent tyrant'.

There's probably some scientific jealousy as well, where Pym has been ousted and betrayed by everyone he knows and has suffered because of it and Tony had the same thing happen to him and... bounced back 5 times stronger.

>Zemo

Might want to rewatch Civil War, he blames all of them.

>Vulture

Actually has a point, but I fell Vulture might have been able to petition new Tony for some compensation. Appeal to his conscience, guilt him over his past mistakes, that kind of thing.

>General Ross

The Ross family are fucking nuts though.

>attacking and antagonizing them
It's called arrest, they had warrants.

>Ultron
Whedon really really wanted to make Ultron but Ant-man wasn't around for it because Wright couldn't produce it in time, Stark was the next logical step. Who should've built him, Hawkeye?

>Pym particles
Pym distrusted SHIELD, Howard just happened to be part of it

Cap nearly ended the Avengers based on a wild goose chase against some Winter Soldiers that were never even awoken.

Civil War was a RARE occurance where Cap was just as much of a fuckup as Tony...possibly moreso.

I mean, the right guy was finally arrested (by T'challa mind you) but the cost to the Avengers and the world was staggering and THAT part wasn't Tony's fault. If anything, Tony was the one trying to stop Cap from doing something reckless and stupid, for once.

>child endangering
It's just insane to me that you give a fuck about this.

I think they're gonna kill Tony during Infinity War and this is their way of making him unlikable enough that we'll be okay with it, while allowing him to make a heroic sacrifice in order to even out his karma.

You wish

>that scene where Matt's eyesight is fading and he runs to see Foggy for the first time

I don't like how he leaves Spider-Man hanging through most of the movie. Like shoot him a text and just explain that there isn't anything big going on at the moment. The kid quit most of his extra curricular activities to make time for him, thinking he would be needed.

I guess it just goes to show how Tony is socially inept and relationships are difficult for him.