Gwenpool is western isekai

Are there any other comics and cartoons that are isekai

Look into Adam Stange material, though honestly the genre in the west goes back pretty far like with A Princess of Mars being an early example still somewhat relevant in modern pop culture.

A isekai a fantasy adventure with the protag stuck in some kind of video game with video games mechanics like states and crap

Gwenpool is just a fantasy adventure

Isekai just means "alternate world". It doesn't necessarily have to be an mmo

Like said this goes back a long time. It's bizarre to call things "Western isekai." As far as I know the term only recently came into use, and the genre is mostly based on light novels and tends to revolve around certain things, not just the general concept of going to another world.

It doesn't have to involve video games.

>Gwenpool is just a fantasy adventure

Gwenpool is a fantasy adventure with the protag stuck in some kind of comic book with comic book mechanics. isekai is not just vidya, just mostly generic MMO looking worlds

Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Wizard of Oz

Oh look, it's a
>/gwenpool/ general

>/gweneral/
:3

Y'all forgot about DEN?

Please stop making Gwenpool threads. I actually enjoyed the comic but this is insufferable.

Back to Gaia Online.

There are dozens more as well. Little Nemo comes to mind. That wardrobe book. The Pagemaster. Shit like this has been around since forever.

Gwenpool is love, Gwenpool is life

>boipussy
>on a female character
pls stop using words wrong
it's called a "wrong hole"

>female character
The only female in that pic is Thor?

honest question do you actually want gwen to be a trap?
with all the shit modern marvel is pumping out?

Only in my head and erotic fanfiction. And when I buy that gwenpool costume.

This is an edit, right?
...right?

Yeah, I make Gwenpool edits.

how come she has not made the plunge into going full trans yet? she has implants clearly. why wont she mutilate that dick.

The best never do.

I'm pretty sure Escaflowne is Isekai and there's no video-game powers in that
Bullshit crystal powers, sure, but not videogame powers

how are they the best?

damn thats a nice wall paper.

Using words wrong is the Sup Forums way.

decided to give this a chance. because of all the spamming.
only read the Howard the duck one and issue 1
pretty gud

Much better material is ahead of you.

Eh, replace the word "video game" with "comic book" and that's Gwenpool.

There's the Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series from the 80s. Group of kids get on a roller coaster that takes them to the world of Dungeons and Dragons, are given classes by the Dungeon Master, and sent on a quest to try and find their way back home while fending off Tiamat and the DM's son, the Dark Lord Venger, at every turn.

good to know.

lawl you were on the Sup Forums earlier

>No healer or support
>giving them a fucking acrobat
Western Isekai gods are trully shit

Futurama?

There's a semi-famous series of fantasy books from the 70s/80s about a fantasy novelist who gets leprosy and then wakes up in a quasi-medieval fantasy world and he's like "lol none of this is realm I've gone insane" and rapes some chick just to prove it does anyone remember the name of the book I'm thinking of?