Who is the most kind-hearted character in fiction?

Who is the most kind-hearted character in fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qee6FgqSrD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wander, obviously.

>Wander is selfish as fuck
>Steven has plot armor
Arnold is the best of those 3

>Wander is selfish

He is. There were several episodes about that. Pic very related

Wander mostly does helpful things for his own satisfaction, rather than considering the feelings of others.

Poor Sylvia

How's Wander selfish?

He selfishly helps other people.

Say what you will about them, Steven and Wander are at least more kind-hearted than the female star-themed characters.

>Wander mostly does helpful things for his own satisfaction
As opposed to helping others because it makes you feel miserable?

youtube.com/watch?v=qee6FgqSrD4
he's not selfish

He did once turn Sylvia into a puppet

But it's okay because they are women and are good by virtue of being main characters with ovaries.

When are we going to get a female Jesus character?

What do you mean by female Jesus?

Man, Wander barely cares about other people feelings. Remember how he didn't give a shit about people losing their planets because he was busy "helping" Dominator and Hater?

Star is better than Wander

And they're all better than Mabel

I mean an almost totally righteous individual who also has boobies.

>remember?
No because I didn't watch anything past My Fair Hatey. I figured it was all down hill after that gem.

Yellow horse.

She used to be a huge sociopath

She's got flaws but she's probably the kindest female character you'll find. MLP is the right way to do female characters.

Wait a second...

Arnold reunited Mr. Hyunh's daughter years after they were separated because of the Vietnam war and wanted nothing in return.
Arnold also helped Birdman when everyone thought he was a twisted freak, and even offered to help again when Birdman's sanctuary was destroyed.
Arnold helped stoop kid get off his stoop out of spite because nobody thought it could be done.
Arnold also has good taste in chicks.

Arnold is the saint of kindheartedness and anybody that says otherwise has never watched Hey Arnold.

I'm not wrong.

Steven's a faggy fat shit who cries over discontinued ice cream, Wander does what he wants for his own satisfaction, Arnold is the correct answer.

In "the big day", wander was willing to let Hater destroy him, just for the sake of making him happy.

Talk about literal sacrifice.

>I don't like Steven
>so he isn't kindhearted

Wow!

i like wander, selfless and warm spirited but does prioritize fun at bad times

Arnold, just a good kid trying to grow up right without his parents

steven: never watched the show.

I like the kid, but Steven's relentlessly naive and emotionally stunted. It's like he's never thought once about anything he's ever done or is ever going to do. He just ASSUMES that friendship and crying is always the answer because TV taught him so and because things always happen to work out for him. And then when he gets a thorn in his paw, he's far from understanding.

He's a gentle giant of sorts. Lovely to watch frolic in his natural habitat, perhaps, but certainly not someone you want at the arbitration table.

Part of the fun with Star is that she's not another always good jesus-lite kids character

Rocko

Wander is selfish and more annoying than steven
Steven is less selfish but still would pest you if he think you aren't happy enough
Arnold really help if you are in problems or if he got asked first and if you tell him to fuck off he will

He was also willing to let Dominator destory him (but not in a sexual way) to keep his friends safe

Now that I think about it, Mabel's the only character in to not try to sacrifice herself at some point

yonder, but i like arnold more

steven is just a kiss ass. dont confuse that with kindness

clarence is too good for this world, with maybe a hint of a personality disorder

>Arnold reunited Mr. Hyunh's daughter years after they were separated because of the Vietnam war and wanted nothing in return.
That was Helga, actually.

Everyone's better than Mabel.

ye

too much floor milk

Its weird to compare...

Steven is a literal empath, he feels what others are feeling and does so on a psychic level. He can inhabit their bodies and generally is good at telling what someone is feeling.Generally he tries to do the right thing but sometimes makes mistakes.

He is generally not malicious but well aware when someone wrongs him. Still, he has a good capacity for forgiveness.

Wander is just a dude trying to spread joy, its kind of a silly cartoon and there isnt as much depth given to him as some other characters. Still, it seems like a genuinely helpful character.

Arnold has a bit more layering then Wander, but not by much. He essentially acts as everyone's therapists and has few flaws himself. He is just kind of there to pitch a moral rather then being greatly involved in the plot. He is the backstage to secondary characters despite being in the title and quote 'main character'. He mostly talks and listens - where as Wander and Steven are far more proactive characters that "do" things.

Because Mabel was the hurp a derp lolsorandomXD character. She was friendly but not really kind and usually the most selfish character in the show. Pretty much trying to make everyone else act and feel as she did then being understanding.

Mabel doesn't really 'listen' like the other helpful characters - just talks over them.