What is Janna's origin story?

What is Janna's origin story?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13579513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her parents are named Eddward and Marie.

Well, her parents abandoned her when she was younger and she went into foster care where she bounced around until she was finally taken in by the Diaz family, that showed her warmth and support, including her new "brother" Marco. She stayed with them for a while until a couple wanting to adopt took her in permanently as her new mom and dad. But Mr. and Mrs. Diaz liked the experience so much they decided to continue it by taking in multiple exchange students over the years. This is why Janna frequents the house and why Marco is constantly annoyed by her, as a brother might be toward his "sister."

well, thats interesting

She used to be friends with Jackie but she ditched her because Star was more fun

She was bitten by a radioactive gypsy.

The weight of her chin made her fall from heaven.

Is this the new star thread?
fucking jannafag scum, lets just move to trash instead of dealing with these shit OPs

I will never understand how anyone likes Janna.

She's best boy.

Ridiculous.
I bet her dick isn't even half as big as Marco's.

>Janna

She seems riddled with mental issues and generally unpleasant to be around.

>Marco
>Boy

Come on, no one REALLY likes the harem characters.
All of them hinge on shipping appeal.
strawpoll.me/13579513

Probably just a girl Bully like Helga only 50 times worse.

One day she emerged from hell in a toxic waifubait pod.
This origin is shared with Jackie.

And Hekapoo

But Hekapoo emerged from Glossarycks mind, which is only full of Pudding and ancient texts

Oh come on user, Hekapoo was made by Glossaryk, who is clearly a man with taste

You hear me.

>soulcentinal
jesus

Is this now a Hekapoo thread?

How does Star "Walking Stick" Butterfly even begin to compete?

We need more Princess Marco X Prince Star art.

This is why Hekafags was the proper response to

wow, for once I didn't have to say it first. THIS OP IS SHIT

admittedly it's not as bad as the last few which have been overly specific complaints about one aspect of the show and so don't come off as "generals" at all, but it's still boring as hell

Those trips demand it to be. but lets not eat up all of Star cucks image limit.
Well she lived with Marco but didnt take advantage and just jump him.
Nah i think Hekapoo is sorta cool. like a young woman who is immature

The more we see of Hekapoo the more she comes off as just an abrasive bitch
I can't even respect her drive now that we know she wanted to surrender to the monsters.

>I can't even respect her drive now that we know she wanted to surrender to the monsters.
She wanted a peace treaty, not a surrender. .

Is Marco's cape magical?

>Popular rogue monster general murdered the Queen and set up camp outside the castle
>"let just calm down, surely this problem will resolve itself"
Moon might have wussed out on delivering the killing blow but at least she put them in their place

Yes, without knowledge of the Darkest Spell, let's just fight the monsters that can't be killed. Surely that will work in out favor. Hey Rhombulus, you think you can crystallize and entire army before getting over run?

What if they pushed Mewni and moved it somewhere else?

Star and Moon's lives wouldn't have sucked so hard in the future if Moon hadn't tried to be a good little pacifist.

oh wait eclipsa

post feet

And Star

>Jackiefags has 0 votes
Fake news

We post heka now?

Every one of her other appearances goes against her personality in RwS
She's very no-nonsense when at work- what fun is that?

It's because Marco allowed her to let loose.

Yes, Rhombulus could have just crystallized Toffee (and Rasticore) and that would have solved their problem.
All of the other monsters there were just monsters, and it was just one camp of Toffee's soldiers, not a whole army of men like the Butterflys ought to have had.

If she wasn't going to kill Toffee she could have at least made an attempt to capture him.
There was no reason for Moon to go alone. If the spell didn't work, or she outright missed because she tried to aim for his finger instead of just hitting him square in the chest (or if he wasn't a complete smug asshole and made any attempt to actually dodge or interrupt her casting the spell) she would have just served herself up on a silver platter to be killed, or worse.

Star is the pseudo-incest route
Janna is the tsundere route

Regeneration was stated to be an ability of all Septarians, which Toffee's army was comprised of. Crystallizing two guys would not solve the problem.

They cannot always rely on people like Rhomb to solve their problems, its the equivelent of asking god to intervene for every little thing

Best au coming through.

With that jaw I'd say she's the illegitimate grand daughter of a certain italian leader

Abandoned as a pup she was found by Muriel who lives with her husband Eustace Bagg. [MYAH] in the middle of Elmwood. But creeeeepy stuff happens in Elmwood [Ludo, Star and Marco, BonBon, Toffee appear on TV] It's up to Janna to save her new home!
>"STUPID GIRL, YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD!"
"OOGA BOOGA BOOGA"

>Regeneration was stated to be an ability of all Septarians, which Toffee's army was comprised of
Toffee, Rasticore and maybe one other monster were the only Lizards we see among Toffee's forces. The rest are just regular monsters.

>They cannot always rely on people like Rhomb to solve their problems
That is literally his job.

>Starfags not an option
What a fair and unbiased poll.

Rhombulous was made to imprison those who deem a great threat to the universe relative to the council
and so far Rhomb has only captured jobbers or mistakenly the wrong people

>and so far Rhomb has only captured jobbers
>Eclipsa
>jobber
Your words, not mine.

It was mix, just because you only saw three out of a group of eight does not mean there were only three out of 1000.

>implying their cancerous nature isn't a given

She's literally the main character
The show would do just fine without these 4 characters

>Best AU

That's a bold claim

Cyborg 009 AU?

>takes her job seriously
>unwilling to put up with even the queen's bullshit
>can still let her hair down and have unsupervised fun with teenage boys off the clock
Sounds great desu. Those "silly 100% of the time" waifus just seem mentally challenged.

>Rhombulous was made to imprison those who deem a great threat to the universe relative to the council
Your headcanon. The specific purpose for which Rhombulus was created was never stated in the guidebook or show, and judging by his own words and actions he's clearly willing to freeze anything he deems evil with or without the council's approval, from Star Butterfly to a pizza delivery guy.
The Magic High Commission was created to serve Mewmans, specifically the Butterfly Kingdom. While they're not necessarily subordinate to the Queen and primarily deal with matters of magic, they can't do their jobs if the Butterfly Kingdom is overrun by monsters. They don't need a universal-level threat to act.

The poll is about the fans, not the characters.

>you now possess the royal magic wand
What do you do?

Whisper to it and then throw it into a crowded building

Shove it up someone's ass

Use the unicorn inside as a fleshlight.

Which one? The original, the replacement, or the new one?

Clearly the new one

But we don't even know what it looks like, yet.

You thought I wouldn't notice the pedo, but I noticed the pedo

post more Heka

Like you wouldn't

i really appreciate the decision to give Star a hot young evil grandma

See Seek help.

>complaining about pedos in a Star thread
Like really, you're asking for it almost as much as she is

I got this .webm just for you.

That's a levitatoing for you.

>Handholding
>Not a sexual act

Man, they're drowning in their own depravity!

It's a shitty AU and you should feel bad for liking it

Not even that, the unicorn-fetus thing isn't even human, let alone a feasible size for a fleshlight. Thing looks as big as my index finger

Big enough for your dick then

Rub my dick on it and put it back

what if you were sitting next to star on a train and your skin was touching hers and she was okay with that

It's the AU where Marco and Star get captured by Miss heinous school for wayward princesses and get brainwashed

Learn the spells in the show and kidnap nefcy to get more since she created the show, logically she would be the best option for obtaining more.

Interesting

Love you too, user.

The train rumbles softly as the wheels glide along the track. This was one of the best ways to get to the Grand Canyon, you had told her, and she was more than willing to experience the steam train with you. She found it fascinating, unaware that the machine had been outdated for a century in your dimension, due to her world being stuck in a Medieval era. Already her face and fingerprints smudged the windows and glasses on the way to the dining cart.

It was a small place, a comfortable place, filled with an older, whiter crowd. Both of you felt quite safe, even though the Boomers looked at you and your friend with an eye of curiosity and worry. Star was being loud and obnoxious, wanting to touch everything, and you, a man well out of high school, who didn't look anything like her, was dragging her along while wearing cheap clothes, red in the face from the unwanted attention. You finally managed to get her to settle down in a cramped seat, making sure to put yourself against the window to try and prevent her from climbing onto the table to get a view.

You can smell her sweet perfume, and her arm rubs up against yours as she starts listing everything off of the dessert menu. She leans forward a bit, her shirt revealing her budding chest, much to your discomfort. She has no need to wear a bra yet, and it's obvious she doesn't have one on. The jostling and vibrations of the train get to you, and you start to get an erection. You do your best to hide it as your stress reaches its maximum, especially with so many leering eyes watching your every move. Star finally looks up from the menu, glancing past you, to see out the window. She lunges forward, eager to see the sights, her hand pressing down on your crotch.

She retracts her hand, jumping back in her seat, even swearing loudly thanks to the many curse words she's overheard you mutter under your breath in the past. Her eyes glance up into yours. She smiles diabolically.

Nothing I am saving myself for Hekapoo

Indeed

holy cow

You're just gonna stop there?

as easy as it is to meme about Star murdering a guy by attacking from behind it was pretty much the right decision

no other casualties, won't have to have a reputation like the queen who used forbidden hellmagic to keep all the monsters in line. just take out the biggest immediate threat as soon as the opportunity comes up.

murderbug did good, despite the fact Eclipsa may or may not wreck her as a result

STEP ON STAR

star stepping on you

>doing lewd things with Star on the train
>everyone can hear you
Oh my.