What does Sup Forums think of Sandra and Woo?

What does Sup Forums think of Sandra and Woo?

Did she just travel back in time before the racoon was born?

It is garbage which only appeals to horny pedos.

If you read
"I'd fuck the female raccooon...!"
after what OP said, you get a rhyme.

Given all the ephebophile imagery I feel like it should be more popular on Sup Forums.

yeah, this

What imagery?

It's boring

And also frequently preachy

I can't even latch onto the one lesbian kid and her crush on her shitlord friend because the comic hasn't even referenced them in years

The art is very nice, but I get the impression the artist ran out of ideas quite some time ago.

>And also frequently preachy
I don't see it

The artist and writer are two different people.

and the writer needs to be euthanized

He browses Sup Forums, OP could be him.

Let's hope, considering how often Dave "Zero" Lumsdon spams his PixieTrix strips here.

Oliver, let's have a talk. You aren't funny. You use memes long after they're dead. Your definition of humor is entirely limited to "surprise in final panel" which is the lowest rung of the ladder even for gag strips. I-Have-A-Special-Name is wasting his/her/its talent drawing this drivel vainly hoping for syndication.

Being a German it's to be expected that your sense of humor is stunted but perhaps it would be better if the strip wasn't translated into the language of people with higher standards and fewer scheiße videos.

It's only good when it's lewd.

Carnivore squirrel is waifu

Nope. I just hate the guy. (He hates furries and bronies. I know people on the net who are one or the other.) We used to reside on Define Cynical together. Some "little kid" stumbles onto the forum and he goes off on the "kid" and furries in general like a long blog post. We tell him off and ask him why he is there in the first place.

But he made these.

>Being a German it's to be expected that your sense of humor is stunted

Sup Forums, please.

I want to fuck the female racoon

I think it used to be interesting, long long ago.