By the way, I've met God and spoken to him at length. He's not the one you worship

>by the way, I've met God and spoken to him at length. He's not the one you worship.

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck, Raimi?

>Maybe he is.
>He keep on fucking up the universes.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Ew gross, did he really date Carol?

I don't think anyone on the planet worships TOAA

Nothing to do with Raimi and his Nazi Sympathizing. Spiderman has literally met God.

You'd think he do Mrs Muslim the courtesy of letting her know she's barking up the wrong tree.

Back when she was still MM, around Fear Itself if I remember correctly

In the sense they went on a date. It was cute.

Allah can still exist in Marvel universe, only her doctrine is wrong since he isn't the supreme being.

>You think Marvel is going to point out they have previously invalidated the Islamic faith

Am I missing context or does Peter not understand the fact that old people die

>Calls this fucked up
>Isn't posting the page where Peter tricks Kamala into eating pork belly

He's just "culturally enriching" her ;)

She wanted a Spider-Woman and she got desperate.

>webbed menace swinging around city with underaged minority girl
Jonah is going to have a ball with this.

kek

Post it.

Allah is the Judeo-Christian God. It's Arabic for "God".

She was shot. The bullet was for him (or was it MJ?) a while after he revealed his identity to the world in CW, but he dodged and felt bad about it

Allah is the moon god

Ah, so this is OMD.

>by the way, I've met Galactus and spoken to him at length. He's not the purple giant guy with the fork for a hat.

It's a short story a bit before OMD, yeah. The actual OMD was, what, two issues?

>Allah is the moon god
>Islam originally was considered to be a Christian sect
Nope.

Nah, they just did butt stuff on the side. Pete was having trouble shot web and Carol gave him a little prod in the right direction.

>Marvel has multiple gods as members of their teams
>This only invalidates one religion

Easy there, Gorr

>that's what SHE did

I love that he's even a little bitter about that.

>Islam originally was considered to be a Christian sect

You're right. They were both originally sects of Judaism

Isn't that the High Evolutionary? Or Mephisto. I seem to recall Mephisto taking a lot of forms in OMD.

No, Allah is the islamic God. The judeo-christian God is Yaweh.

Four. The art was all over the place too.

Technically, according to Ghost Rider, you only get to see what you believe in, while people who worship something else see what they believe in.

Look up the run where Zadkiel tried to take over the Celestial City.

They're literally the same thing unless you belong to an eschatological cult. Ecumenism has long since settled this argument, user.

>Allah is the moon god
>Moon Knight was always a radical sandnigger

Well guess he's no longer my favorite hero

confirmed

No, the guy with the long hair is the One Above All, which is the tier above the Living Tribunal and so far the highest being in the Marvel Universe.

In what context would Peter Parker ever say that?

>Yaweh
Missed the h, Jewish shill spotted

I'm not disagreeing that all Abrahamic religions are the same garbage at source, but they still used different names to separate themselves, since all of they state very clearly that only their gospel can be true.

>thinly veiled Sup Forums thread turns out to just be an excuse to bitch about Islam on the wrong boards

Gee

What a surprise

Oh right. I remember two because of the localized format.

I have to say i kinda liked Quesada's art, very dynamic, reminded me of McFarlane

>someone remembered that Carol and Simon were an item in the Reed Ms Marvel run
Neat

Are you calling Jack Chick a liar?

>Missed the h, Jewish shill spotted
>imblying
Yehovah's Witness spotted

Sorry to offend you Hamad you can go back to fucking your goat now

You see a bunch of Christian super-heroes these days, hell, any explicitly atheist ones? I'd PAY to see Spider-man have that discussion with Captain America.

Honestly, she's kinda cute here.

>making up vowels where there are none
You are either retarded or just looking for damnation

Someone please post it.

That's not even right though, that quote was in the context of the women wanting a day to speak to the prophet themselves.

If you're gonna lie like that you might as well leave out the source so that people can't call you on your bullshit.

Beta Ray Bill is atheist.

Maybe?

Not that user , but... what?

How often does Spider-man hang out with BRB?

I dig christian bantz.
Not enough of it.

I don't wanna wait / For our lives to be over

You little christianfags do realize that every single mediterranean and middle eastern divine entity has dozens of ways to spell their names, right? Baal is Bael, B'al, Beel. Yahweh is Yaweh, Yhwh, Javé, Javeh, Jahveh.

Don't try to outcock me.

Sola fide is objectively correct.

But it's true Yehovah's Witnesses are fucking heretics.

If you two only knew I'm actually a filthy pagan that worships the horned god of nature.

What comic is this? And does he specify that he's the Christian God or is he just a generic omnipotent being not specific to any monotheistic faith as seems to be standard whenever god shows up in mainstream fiction?

>He doesn't worship the Slav god of just sort of fucking around and disregarding bitches

The One Above All is definitely not the Christian God.

It's funny how much some characters fan-gasm over Spider-Man. Doesn't he spend most of his career just being a street hero? Even though he gets involved in far bigger shit, he still spent the majority of his time just swinging around New York foiling robberies.

no, you don't fit in here, and that has to be frustrating for you

>The greatest power in the Marvel Universe is canonically Jack Kirby
>A Jew

Every day she's alive is a day Kamala, her family, and her desert warlord religion is BTFO like nothing has in the history of ever.

IS Kirby AO?

Jack Kirby is the One Above All. He's god both in story and in real life.

Kamala was created in universe by a Jew and in real the fictional world she inhabits was created by a Jew.

No one has ever been BTFO so badly as Muslims in the Marvel Universe.

Why would God being Jewish be a surprise? hat's like saying water is wet.

Getting all your info from Chick tracts, are you?

Is this what all atheistfag Marvelcucks tell themselves so than can keep reading works of fiction?

What an absolute retarded and abhorrent post, well done.

>That lady has some die-hard fans

Just keep telling yourselves that Marvel.

It's true actually! Due to the obvious nestroian influences on southern rome, many really thought that islam was just another branch of cristianity. Read up on byzantine history for your amusement.

you mean, like the bible?

There's not really much of an argument against it in the early days considering Mohammed got his ideas after running into a Christian monk. If you miss the tiny detail that Jesus is "only" considered a prophet then it would be considered just another christian sect.

>son-and-father-come-across-Mirana-and-Luna.gif

wtf I love spider-man

>the christian god is a jewish guy with four human children

Is the rest of this online anywhere?

chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp

All Chick's genius is available on their website, although some of them are edited from the originals.

chick tracts

Thank you, user. I'm learning so much from this.

The evolution one is very good. Did you know the fundamental forces of physics are all a lie, and it's just God pulling and pushing on things?

I remember peopleused to say that Pete was Jewish

The Quaran tells us to kill all non believers Spiderman

This is Ultimate Peter though.
While it'd be stupid for anyone to think 616 Peter is a jew or whatever the fuck, you can't use a different universe's version of a character to back up another one.

>a day will come years from now when Kamala's character has been around so long that she no longer gets giddy about being around superheros
It hurts.

So he was totally pegged right?

I think he's the one they were talking about since he's written by Bendis
Still, pretty sure 616 Pete is protestant

wait

is wonderman alive again?
i thought he was dead like jean was, never to be alive EVER again

Two different continuities. Ultimate Peter was Jewish while 616 Peter was protestant or some other denomination of Christianity.

>hell, any explicitly atheist ones?
Hank Pym
Beta Ray Bill

Few other science heroes I'm missing.

>I think he's the one they were talking about since he's written by Bendis
Ah, that's fair enough then.
Excuse me.