Darth Vader #4 (Aug 2)
Rogue One #5 (Aug 2)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoJgY4EX-Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=_KSbwAJT8RE
youtube.com/watch?v=d5tK1iwoDyg
youtube.com/watch?v=kHSFpGBFGHY
youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

Describe Star Wars in a single word.

So what happened to Snoke's face?

Gay

A design that has parallels with the original, but still with it's own unique shapes and features, vs 'literally just a TIE Fighter reskin, nothing's different at all'

>fell for Sup Forums bait
>drags old arguments into a new thread
Stop

For12yearolds

P O T T E R Y
they rhyme

Post Rey's

You can't improve perfection

>a tie fighter with minimal changes is worse than a tie fighter, a ship made for disposable soldiers, existing before the empire

Someone link me a pro-PT YouTube video with over 7 million views?
5 million?
1?

>Activate it

Mediocre

midi-chlorians

A Ayyyy Lmao with decent tits.

PT-bashers might just be the loudest voice in the room, rather than the most widely-held belief.
For comparison, the preponderance of YT videos saying TFA is crypto-propaganda for white genocide or some similar ridiculous shit, doesn't mean it's the most commonplace belief.

What the fuck, is Snoke part tree or something?
The way everything below the chin looks makes him looked like a half-formed "The Thing" infected person.

It's the body of Gaillus Rax with a force ghost in it

youtube.com/watch?v=YoJgY4EX-Xg

This only has 500,000 views but it's by a very popular YouTuber.

And it's also not 100% positive to the prequels but it's a lot more fair than most people on YouTube.

First thing I saw when I saw his neck was 'tree' as well.
Oddly enough the 'normal' side of his face looks creepily like my grandfather.

holy fuck, it's John McCain

I think I'd prefer the right-side "all deformed" face to what we got.

Mistake

> literally palpatine

youtube.com/watch?v=_KSbwAJT8RE

It's hard because there are many videos of people giving them praise but also bashing on it more at the same time. It's like they do it on purpose so the viewers don't think that the op actually likes or enjoys them. Then again they need to make money so they're obviously going to go with meme opinions.

If they weren't so well liked, why do anti-PT videos have more views and likes?

Well he is already halfway there

>one old guy has wrinkles therefore any old guy that comes after him is just a rip off

Profitable.

That guy is terrible.
Have you seen his Everything Great about BvS?
It's terrible

WELL MAYBE YOU'D LIKE IT TO BE THE PREQUELS AGAIN YOU ENTITLED SHITLORD

'The attempt on my life has left me scarred, and deformed. But my resolve has never been stronger'.

The Phantom Menace is comfy as fuck. AOTC is the worst with some good stuff in it like Obi-Wan's fight with Jango and the Geonosis battle. ROTS is great, but also filled with lots of silly shit and unbearable romance scenes. And a GOAT soundtrack.

giant guy with twisty spine and long deviantart crystal fingers is a lot more interesting than "ugly face 2"

no

PLEASE NO

Tilda Swinton?

Lots of dumb shit has fucktons of views on Youtube.

Here's a shitty fucking FNAF Source Filmmaker video with 90 million: youtube.com/watch?v=d5tK1iwoDyg

Here's shitty Indian flash animations to shitty nursery rhymes with a LITERAL BILLION views: youtube.com/watch?v=kHSFpGBFGHY

>The Phantom Menace is comfy as fuck

Agreed. I don't even like it that much but it makes me feel super nice every time I think about it. That might have to do with the fact that it came out when I was 10 so I have pleasant childhood memories of it.

Well what makes YouTube the best indicator compared to dvd sales or any of these other indices? YT creators often recycle profitable or successful ideas, concepts, and content for reliable ad-revenue and views.
I'm not saying it's a terrible indicator per se, just tht it has a very clear set of biases and problems built in to its format.

You cannot stop what has been set in motion.

You're talking about a website where videos of people opening chocolate eggs have 100 million views.

this the new thread??

lol

Man with terminal illness votes not to scrap healthcare
>It's ironic... He could save others from death, but not himself.

What is she /swco/?

Concept art was better.

Cute meme waifus.

>giant guy with twisty spine
Are they actually going to show it this time or just completely hide it?

It's pretty much the same thing, though. Even down to the gold robes.

>You can't improve perfecti-

Concept looked like an enigmatic alien, final version looks like a really old man with a skin condition.

That time Hux and Kylo skyped the Supreme Leader to ask him about something and he came on totally nude.
>Oh, supreme leader, I didn't realise this was a bad time-
>No, I'm just out of the bath. It's fine. What is it?
They're both way awkward as he just stands there with his gigantic holographic john-thomas blown up to 5x lifesize dangling right in front of them but manage to stammer their way through the call and never speak of it to one another again.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE

I agree with him with a lot of points

Kanan should have been the main character
inquisitors suck
Space Aladdin....that killed me
Sabine is a Mary Sue

YT is a good judge of basic interest in a subject.
Yes, even those crazy Indian Spider-man Elsa shits have people interested in them.
Mostly kids and bots

But it's still a rough judge of basic interest.
If Pablo was truly right, why aren't the views/likes between Pro and Anti PT videos so different?

Ah, another user of impeccably refined taste.

Stop shilling your video

JJ Abrams saved Star Wars and this is how the fandom repays him. Fucking disgusting.

At least they changed the armor, granted it's the worse design. best will always be Phase II

Not this shit again.

>JJ Abrams saved Star Wa-

No post Kylos.

Better than CinemaSins anyway. Probably the first time someone has noticed that Anakin and Obi-Wan acted like buddies in the beginning of Episode 3, yet all I see is people complaining that they never acted like friends once.

If it helps, Snoke is confirmed to not be human. The idea is that you get the impression that he was once good looking, which makes you curious about his backstory. It also further supports the theory that Snoke may plan to steal Kylo's life force eventually to restore himself.

Literally the only part about that video that I agree with is the Sabine criticism. Everything else is just shitty meme opinions.

No, the current Snoke is about the same as that concept. That one just has creepy lighting.

>Stop shilling your video
I wish I can make fucking video

Did they act like buddies?
Or reference other times they were buddies?

>Everything else is just shitty meme opinions
>Agrees with the biggest meme opinion

why he has such stupid name co/?

money

>star wars is science fiction
>there's no science

Disney research showed that "Snoke" was the single syllable word with the most cross cultural intelligibility.
Everyone can say "Snoke". And it's similar to "Coke", the most widely spoken word in the world

>Everyone can say "Snoke".
Leia calls him SHNOKE so maybe not?

>crazy Indian Spider-man Elsa shits
Oh yeah, I've seen those going by. What's the deal with those fucking things anyway?

YT isn't immune from the online phenomenon of communities crystalizing certain viewpoints. Just like here, or on Sup Forums, or on Reddit, or anywhere else. The fact it's got an enormous userbase ought to mean it's less given to that, but as said, the financialization of content creation there makes for a climate in which certain opinions and loose orthodixies flourish, in certain niches, at certain times, and among certain user-groups.

Sabine is a terrible character. She is FLAT (pun intended) as fuck

Someone didn't read Catalyst. When it's not about Erso family drama, or Krennic wanting to take Galen from Lyra, it's about science.

What's a better barometer of public interest?
And I'm not talking about official Lucasfilm sources

She has yet to be fully salvaged. Those last few episodes has left me hopeful, but to some it's to little to late.

Couldn't tell ya off the top of my head, really. I'd imagine sales figures for DVDs but I honestly don't know what they are.

I'm not disagreeing with your central point - that criticism of the PT dominates in popular consciousness at the moment. I just don't agree with what I'm guessing is the implication, that we can necessarily say from that fact that it's more disliked at large. That's just too big a claim to make from looking at something as troublesome and incentivised as YouTube. And popular discourse or 'chatter' doesn't always correspond to the facts, like we see in politics all the time.

Post Ezra.

I'm with this guy. What they did with the last few episodes did a huge amount to address the legitimate criticisms about Sabine. And they obviously went all-out with it.
But whether it's left enough time in the show's, sadly, short remaining run, to make us truly take her into our hearts and build a beloved character? I dunno.

ok

G O O S E B U M P S

The last few episodes involving Sabine were obviously an ATTEMPT to fix her character, but even so they wound up falling incredibly flat, because they actually made her even worse. I can now say without a hint of irony that Sabine is an outright Mary Sue.

Truly this is the best ship, Any character/Happiness

mfw I commissioned this lewd because I waifu Sabine. Then I come here and see it's become a meme used to bully her.

Good. You deserve your suffering.

I'm trying to look for DVD sales, but big long term summations aren't out there, it seems.

For Blu-Rays, TFA is number 3. Which is not a big surprise and doesn't say much.
The I-VI collection shows up, and the IV-VI does too. Both midway in the grand total of best selling Blu-Rays
But the 1-III collection doesn't show up at all.

Surely that says something, right?

Idiots needs to stop calling Grey Jedi and Starkiller edgy.

Starkiller (Galen) is edgy.
That's the whole point of the Force "Unleashed".
It's edgy and over the top

you made this, good man user good man

>ba'rest im'plants

Make way for the F-22 of the TIE Fighters

Stupidly Expensive boarding on unfeasible for wide deployment.

But Highly Lethal.