So Teen Titans Go got nominated for an Emmy for "Outstanding Short Form Animated Program"

So Teen Titans Go got nominated for an Emmy for "Outstanding Short Form Animated Program"
Sup Forums btfo
regularcapital.com/2017/07/cartoon-network-creative-arts-emmys-2017-nominations/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7O22GuSc58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teen_Titans_Go!_episodes#Season_4_.282016.E2.80.9317.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats wrong with liking Teen Titans Go?

>Sup Forums btfo

How?

Nothing, being 9 isn't a crime, user

Sup Forums loves to hate Teen Titans Go and talk about it like it's trash.

it makes jabs at fans of the original teen titans go and those who don't like it like at least 5 times

It is trash though, being nominated for an "award" changes nothing

Not surprised since that's all they fucking show on that channel nowadays.

That's why millions of people tune in to watch it every day right?

Millions of kids*

>Pony still doesn't have a nomination while TTGo does
/mlp/ btfo

>millions of small children
FTFY

Hating TTG at this point is pathetic, it's nothing more than viewer bait for youtube cartoon "reviewers".

The only thing reasonable to hate about TTG is how it airs too goddamn much.

>Millions
Fucking kek, it's lucky to break 1 million on premier night now, I seriously doubt it gets better ratings during reruns.

>The only thing reasonable to hate about TTG is how it airs too goddamn much.
But that mostly stems on CN itself.

>millions of people tune in
>When TTG can't even break a 1 million during new episode premieres
Sure thing bud

I meant that, it's not really the show's fault.

>Hating TTG at this point is pathetic
user, you aren't even putting any effort into that bait, I know, you can do better.

That's to be expected though. I don't think the daytime emmys know there are more than 3 channels that show cartoons

Orly? Post some numbers then big boy.

>thinking ttg could even compete with the new Mickey Mouse shorts
youtube.com/watch?v=p7O22GuSc58

Jesus why is everything so ugly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teen_Titans_Go!_episodes#Season_4_.282016.E2.80.9317.29
While he is technically wrong, the more recent episodes are clearly struggling to break 1 million even when they do. Also
>Orly?

If it makes you feel any better, Teen Titans Go is raising awareness for a lot of DC characters among kids.

Something Marvel can never seem to do with their characters like Carol despite shoving in as much media as possible.

Millions of people keep Adam Sandler and Micheal Bay employed. Does that mean they're both brilliant directors?

>Teen Titans Go is raising awareness for a lot of DC characters among kids.
What?

Reminder that all these networks show cartoons for KIDS
KIDS WANT TO SEE TTG
KIDS BUY TOYS
NEETS ON Sup ForumsMBLR DONT BUY TOYS

Let's be honest here
Fans being butt hurt of this hurting their image of the original TT can be funny
But the writers using that as their go to joke all the time is old and now in bad taste
Any episode involving singing and anything of the sort is also not good

Also it rides on the coattails of being called Teen Titans
If the show wasn't Teen Titans and had OCs it would just be a show about how everyone is an annoying asshole to each other with and no one would give it the free passes its received
If it wasn't Teen Titans no one would give a shit about this show and it would die faster than Problem solvers

You do realize how that's not better right? Kids are only going to look at those characters as jokes, not worthy of taking seriously unlike the rest of DC or Marvel.

I've already heard kids talking about the new Justice League trailer saying "why isn't Cyborg funny?" "Why aren't the other Teen Titans there?"

>"Why aren't the other Teen Titans there?"
Fucking titanfags. They don't bother to look up.

Objectively yes.

>Fans being butt hurt of this hurting their image of the original TT can be funny
Not really especially when they seem to miss the point of why people are complaining.

>Get Serious was a jab at fans complaining that Teen Titans Go was too silly so they decide to do a serious parody of the original
Except the original could balance being funny and serious at the same time.

>In Return of Slade the writers did an embarrassing strawman argument stating that the original show was never good and you're letting nostalgia blind you to it
This is not only a slap in the face to old fans but people who enjoy shows from different eras as well.

>In The Fourth Wall they just said fuck it the original TT is better in every single so who cares we're just going to have the cast fart for a minute
And at this point I think fans just stopped caring at that point realizing that the show was never going to be cancelled regardless of how much they cried and there hasn't been an episode that bashed the original TT fans since (other than a quick jab recently about there being no season 6)

Really the controversy behind TTG seems to have died and now people just complain about it being on all the time which has more to do with CN's shitty scheduling than the show itself but still...

Speaking of shows that died really fast, CN dropped Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs so fast it didn't even finish it's first season.

>CN dropped Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs so fast it didn't even finish it's first season.
Don't forget My Knight and Me, Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo.

better than being a manchild deu
yeah making fun of autistic people is sort of fucked up

>Bunnicula was killed off by putting it in their shitty app service
I'm still salty

Fuck off TTG ships

Nobody gives a fuck about your show anymore stop spamming threads on here

Never even heard of these. I took a break from TV from 2009 to about January of this year. I've been catching up by downloading a lot of the shows i knew about that aired in that time and marathoning them and I've been having CN play in the background when i'm sittin on the computer.

>shitty app service
>for Boomerang
>in the UK
Just imagine if Ben 10 wasn't an international hit how quick would it had been pulled from the schedule?

>TTG crew paid the Emmys to give them an award

What a surprise.

>If it makes you feel any better, Teen Titans Go is raising awareness for a lot of DC characters among kids.

It only has the the main Titans plus a handful of the characters from the 2003 series. Everyone else is just some stupid OC they made for their gags.

No one will ever give a fuck about Cyborg outside the cartoons because he's nothing like that outside of them.

this was always the stupidest thing to me
>lets take a character that people like because of his personality and how he plays off beastboy and the other titans
>and take away his personality and the other titans

>bait
user, it's a children's cartoon and it's been running for like four years. If you're an adult and still getting mad at this show, you're pathetic

This entire board is dedicated to children's cartoons you dipshit

>CN giving non-originals a chance

Have you seen next week's schedule?
They gave Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the red carpet treatment compared to what OK KO's getting

I have not, please enlighten me

That's not an excuse to stay mad at a cartoon, retard

Gaze upon thee and despair

No, being shitty and overplayed is a reason to stay mad at it.

You're an adult with internet access, just watch something else

It's played in other countries. Just not the USA

>anyone over 18
>on modern Sup Forums

Oh my god.

>at least 5 times
>...in nearly 190 episodes

This is an injustice!

Is there a special reason for this marathon other than that TTG special?

No

Just the special they're also showing the previous special from last year as well