With all the revivals happening, should a Bobby's World reboot happen or should it stay a dead franchise...

With all the revivals happening, should a Bobby's World reboot happen or should it stay a dead franchise? The reason I ask this is because it was the 2nd longest running show on Fox Kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jW8j7p3ZXcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only way a reboot for this show works is with the original cast and writers.
Or else it just gets cal arts'd and nothing to show for it.

I've been getting strangely nostalgic for this show lately (could be from seeing Howie Mandel on America's Got Talent), so I'd be down for this.

Bring back The Tick cartoon instead.

Mandel has been talking about it for ages. There's been a little flash stuff here and there.

live action tick reboot coming to amazon prime later this month, so there's hope

It could work.... though sadly they'd need to find a replacement VA for Uncle Ted. :(

Tino Insanto died?

er, insana
holy shit, he did. Wow, he JUST did. that... that is awful. he was my childhood's replacement John Candy. He was even in Spaceballs the animated series.
if replacement john candy is dead, who will replace him?

FUCK, June foray died??? why didn't Sup Forums tell me??

Isn't Howie Mandell legit bugfuck crazy though?

no more than Marc Summers

I'd be down for that, but I'd rather have a Mighty Max reboot. Or maybe a Pirates of Darkwater with a satisfying ending.

with tony jay dead? not bloody likely. Sucks because we need Mighty Max today more than ever. the way it could be any genre and you never knew what you were gonna get.. very Doctor Who that way.

as for P of D water, considering cities of gold got a continuation picking right up where the old show left off.. that is totally possible, and I would welcome it. It was always a little dry (ironically) for me, but good stuff.

It was in the works once, complete with bald Howie.

I... do not hate this.

but you can't make new versions of 90s teen kelly and derek without letting Howie keep his glorious 90s mullet

>The guy that drew Angry Beavers drew the designs for this show too
ohh yeah you can see it

Yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=jW8j7p3ZXcE

>why didn't Sup Forums tell me??
Because you can't be bothered to visit this place enough. Alternatively, you're one of those shitheads who doesn't look at stickies when they are about, because June's death thread was a sticky for a little bit.

REMEMBER BOBBY'S WORLD?

IT WAS A GOOD SHOW!

I just looked at the date, that was a couple days when I was busy as fuck. Bad timing, man. I guess it's for the best I didnt wallow, though. Sometimes you've gotta sit shiva but other times it's better to just accept that she was fucking 99