I'm trying to settle something that's not rall that important and maybe people on Sup Forums have some good opinions...

I'm trying to settle something that's not rall that important and maybe people on Sup Forums have some good opinions. Any way I'm talking about the semi unimportant character Didi Hill. Hank Hill's Step mom. regarded her race. Until recently I just viewed her as a ditzy white woman. but my girlfriend insisted she was Asian. Which somewhat made sense to me. The lineage of Hills seems to have a fetish for Asian girls (specifically Bobby to Connie, her cousin, and that random Japanese girl on the ddr floor) and Cotton with his Japanese nurse. There doesn't seem to be a clear answer to Didi Hill's race. She has a job as a stripper and professionally speaking she does not and shouldn't keep her natural hair color. What are your thoughts Sup Forums? I am conflicted.

Well my good sir, a mature question like this deserves a mature answer.

OP is a faggot.

I think you're autistic

You're both idiots.

You're both retards. Didi was a dumb white bitch.

Stay on topic or don't say anything. I personally thing this entire site is full of autists. I'm just asking a damn question.

I think the fact that she went to kindergarten with hank makes it more likely shes just white. Her voice is super asian though, and the baby looks nothing like my half asian friend when he was a baby (and his dad is a carbon copy of hank hill)

SO what do you think id Didi white or Asian? I'm just interested in people's perspective

She was white. GH looks like Cotton (and Bobby) without any asian features.

#1 worlds best cocksucker: OP

> The lineage of Hills seems to have a fetish for Asian girls

Fetishes aren't genetic.
Also the animation style has given all other Asian characters darker skin than Didi.

Fetishes don't have to be genetic in cartoons. The writer can just put it in.

If she was anything other than european. She would be a mulatto. Didi has quite the wide nose on her.

She seemed like a trashy white woman to me

Yeah, I initially thought she was Asian too. But realistically, she's just got tiny eyes and large bags, like Mama June.

The animation style gives Asians that nose though. Maybe OP's on to something.

Luanna has the same nose and I'm pretty sure she ain't Asian.

She's a brain fried, used up, middle aged redneck. That was the joke.

>Her voice is super asian though

That's a ditzy high-pitched voice. Before the vocal fry came and infested white girl culture, having a high-pitched baby-like voice was what the pretty girls did.

*luanne, shit

God damn y'all a bunch if retards she is is caucasian but she has a foriegn accent. I don't remember but I thought it was french but not the typical parisian one you inbred sonna bitches are accostumed to.