Elliot is gay

>Elliot is gay

Amazing
Jeph could be a case study on how to reach new lows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wut wut.

Ah, I see you are also a man who saw the most recent crash in this train wreck of a comic and felt that you had to shitpost about it.

A true man of patrician taste. Unlike Jeph. All I want anymore is to see the Faye/Bubbles robot sex

Elliot and Clinton will NOT be double-stuffing Brun.

This is unwelcome news.

>All I want anymore is to see the Faye/Bubbles robot sex
This is the only reason I came into this thread. Why hasn't it happened yet

>>doesn't live in a world where everyone is gay
I want Sup Forums to leave.

>retard won't be DP'd
>Androids won't be fisted
>half of the straight men in the series got the gay
Jesus fuck I hate this shit

i'm not surprised, just disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

>Jeph writes shitty side subplot
>People complain
>Must be the Sup Forums boogeyman

Fuck off

>giant shoves his member in the tranny's brother

Should've seen this garbage coming

Are Marten and the pink lolibot the only two characters who don't have that stupid ass haircut now?

while this is stupid, I'm actually focusing more on the moment he plays into her gay play-date fantasy is when Clinton stops being an endless target for her suspicion/contempt

Satire is lost on you. I have bad news user, you have become tumblr.

I only used to read this just to lust after Marigold.

Did she and the weeaboo nigger break up?

>I only used to read this just to lust after Marigold.
same
they're still a thing btw

When people I'm friends with comment on having not known i'm a fucking queer and make a Big Fucking Deal about it they immediately stop being my friend I'm sorry

elliot get rid of her and i'll buy you a drink

Well that's good, I guess

Nah, they're just a straight couple, therefore unimportant to Jeph and his narratives.

I bet he used to think it was edgy that they were interracial and then realized that's vanilla as FUCK in 201X.

>Clinton
>cool

oh no, he's retarded

>I bet he used to think it was edgy that they were interracial
Can you be bothered to bitch about the things that are instead of making up shit

even better
they're almost never mentioned, just like everyone else who isn't a special snowflake.

$20 says we'll have a new cast member before the year is over, because that's all Jeph does anymore.

>comment on having not known i'm a fucking queer and make a Big Fucking Deal about it
Be grateful you were born too late for them to immediately bring up Will and Grace

>Elliot and Clinton will NOT be double-stuffing Brun.

Still might, maybe this is going into some weird poly relationship. That would be up the comics ally. They might Eiffel tower her in the future.

>$20 says we'll have a new cast member before the year is over
that's like betting on sunset happening

who cares?

I thought Sup Forums hated this comic. Brun is the only redeeming quality.

>how dare you speculate in a thread about speculating what an SJW JepphyCakes is

How about you go be hetero-normative somewhere else?

We love to shit on it, have you been on Sup Forums?

yea but I've taken a break from this place and only recently got back into lurking on a day to day basis. I guess I forgot how much you guys love to be outraged over things..

a couple people brought up "the l word" at me because they opened their mouths and stupid came out

Elliot is going to turn out to be the bottom isn't he?

I thought the black chick wanted to fuck the buff dude?
Why is she suddenly so excited about him being gay?

>Why is she suddenly so excited about him being gay?
Same reason women write gay slash fanfic, read yaoi, and so on.

> war…war never changes

shortsightedness?

Why can't Jeph just write more fucking sci-fi.
Like REAL sci-fi, not injecting sci-fi into SoL garbage.
He made Alice Grove and it was good shit. Now it's over and it's back to Trannys and Butchbots and Betamales.

Well guys to be fair this comic doesn't say that he's gay, he might be bisexual

There must be something in their water. I bet gay-inducing chemical runoff from the local rainbow factory will be a plot point.

someone check the frogs.

lol are there any straight characters in this shit?

i dont read this because im not an idiot and everyone is this comic looks ugly as hell, but he looks kind of cute

Probably Steve, but he's not really in the comic anymore.

Buh bo!

when is he smashing the cyborg

The robot ladies have not not said they prefer usb ports to usb cables.

The main character is gay too.

i guess because he was straight he wasn't welcome so they canned him.

Is it a rule that all web comics need to use this art style?

>wanting anything to do with this cunt

>Marigold and AfroSamurai
>Black Faye
>Brun
>Clinton
>Faye, for now
>Faye's ex boyfriend
>Dora's brother
>Marteen's best friend that is actually some sort of secret agent and banging a russian spy, and hasn't been seen in years.
>Marten's mom
>secrety bakery daddy
>bakery daddy's daughter
>momo
>the indian bass player that is in dethmole and hasn't been seen in years.
>Station
>hannerlore's parents
>penelope
>pizza girl
>pint size
>winslow
>penelope's boyfriend that was a writer but now tends bar at the fancy dress up theme bar.
>emily the tall rich sperg asian
>raven the former goth idiot savant - maybe

we already know bubbles is attracted to faye.

May is probably into anything.

ot3 when

I was holding out for Brun to have a cute story line but she's just going to help facilitate another LGBTQ++*-% relationship isn't she?

Is Marten gay?

I think user asked if there where any straight people in the comic, so let me clean up this list a little.

>Marigold and AfroSamurai
fitty
>Black Faye
Bisexual
>Brun
Debatable, no confirmation of heterosexuality
>Clinton
Flirting with Elliot, heterosexuality is debatable.
>Faye, for now
Has hots for bubbles, currently on robosexual list
>Faye's ex boyfriend
Not in comic anymore
>Dora's brother
Not in comic anymore
>Marteen's best friend that is actually some sort of secret agent and banging a russian spy, and hasn't been seen in years.
Not in comic anymore
>Marten's mom
bisexual, marten stated she has had several dates at one time, both male and female
>secrety bakery daddy
not seen in comics anymore
>bakery daddy's daughter
too young to confirm sexuality, though she did blush at marten's mom, calling her pretty. heterosexuality debatable
>momo
robot, doesn't count, they dont have feelings
>the indian bass player that is in dethmole and hasn't been seen in years.
Not in comic anymore
>Station
robot, does not count, they don't have feelings
>hannerlore's parents
Not in comics anymore
>penelope
Not in comics anymore
>pizza girl
Not in comics anymore, also has not been seen for years and sexuality never confirmed
>pint size
robot, doesn't count, feelings and personality are synthetic
>winslow
Not in comics anymore
>penelope's boyfriend that was a writer but now tends bar at the fancy dress up theme bar.
not in comics anymore
>emily the tall rich sperg asian
she has never kissed a man out of true affection, no confirmation on sexuality
>raven the former goth idiot savant - maybe
you said maybe, so its also debatable

The buff dude wanted to fuck the retard a few months ago, now he's suddenly gay.

Seriously this came out of fucking nowhere. Now we just wait on Momo and May to lez out or May to become a whore because she used to hint about it.

Elliot also likes Brun, so I think he's probably bi. My guess is that this is going to be a poly ship with the two dudes and Brun, who's probably game.

>Faye Robosexual
>Robots don't matter

Decide on one.

I really fucking hope so. Really, the threesome will work out so much better if Clinton and Elliot are both bisexual.

Isn't there at least one comic of Elliot low-key flirting with Brun?

Hanners is still straight isn't she? In that she likes firemen in a kinky way.

What is he a kryptonian? how does that even happen?

When will Jeph change the name from "Questionable Content" to "Gay Content"? Every character keeps turning gay.

So, is he going to do that to Clinton's dick next?
>It was just supposed to be a firm handjob, I swear!
Will Clinton get a robot dick if his dick gets broken?

She's firemansexual

I just assume most of the gay people live on the coasts, since their media is the only places I usually see so many gay people in one place.

As long as it ends up with her getting spit roasted, I'm fine with this.

well to be fair there are a ton of characters Jeph doesn't use anymore, and that's almost definitely because he constantly invents so many new ones that there isn't space for everyone.

shit this would be a cute ot3 im for it

Everyone who thinks he isn't bi is crazy half of his last arc was him crushing on that one downs chick.

He really is setting up for the three-way, isn't he. The fucking absolute madman.

>My guess is that this is going to be a poly ship with the two dudes and Brun, who's probably game.
Oh christ. You're probably fucking right.

When Faye went to repair it, she said the hand was already getting really worn out from shit getting in the joints because Clinton never wore a cover.

>Why hasn't it happened yet
Because he's gonna drag it out like with the whole fucking-the-tranny thing.

is the comic trying to hit all the sexualizing genders? so somehow he's gay, and the military robot is a lesbian for faye. Sure.

He's explicitly into her.

>they're almost never mentioned, just like everyone else who isn't a special snowflake.

Plenty of "special snowflakes" vanish too. Jeph can't keep track of more than maybe TEN characters with deleting one from existence.

I've been reading it for like a decade. So I read it and I complain about it, because it's something to do and something I've almost always done.

I'm sure it's a sexuality-is-a-spectrum thing and not a hes-just-gay-now thing.

certainly better than if he and clinton just date after only one moment of sexual tension

That's essentially a philosophical point, what with schroedingers penis on his girlfriend

Pintsize certainly isn't vanilla straight or anything

>he might be bisexual
HE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH BUBBLES AND THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE CYBORG BABBIES GOD DAMN IT

iirc, and I'm disgusted that I do, her most recent words on the subject were
"I like boys, in theory"

Earlier it wasn't so bad, and she just had problems with dirtiness while still showing some interest in men, but now I think Jeph's aiming for whatever asexual crowd there is.

the finest attempt at trolling Jeph would be a webcomic in the same setting featuring every character he dumped

>Will Clinton get a robot dick if his dick gets broken?
it's not like Faye isn't in the middle of making one

>everyone is either gay or has severe mental issues, or, in the case of the tranny, both

I think I'm ready to drop this shit. I only keep up with it because it updates every day, but it's all the same shit anymore. Introduce new character, an established character becomes romantically involved, drag it out for awhile, pair them up, then shelve them for some other new flavor of the month. Marten and Faye somehow became side characters in their own story. Now Marten only ever shows up when Claire needs to do something "cute" and Faye only shows up to progress Bubbles descent into robolesbianism

Has Claire tried to join the army Yet?

> I literally can't not discuss r/the_donald things

then return there newfag, this story takes place in the past

>this story takes place in the past
what

>Faye is human
>robots still dont matter
>what is objectophilia

I thought this was saying he's bi, not that he's a faggot.

The question was which characters are still straight. If you're banging a sapient appliance, you aren't straight. Also, didn't Dora and Faye banter a few times early on about the possibility of banging?

Everyone in the QC world seems to be at least bi.

I'll just leave this here......

This is literally as sarcastic as he could get without doing something stupid like "/s"

Wait what??! Hanners is gay? Did i miss something?

I think everyone in QC is sexually fluid. They just like/love people for who they are, irrespective of gentials.

Spotted the QC hugbox fanlet.

Omg somebody answer my question, i swear if Hanners turns out to be gay i will drop this shitty comic, Hanners is the only good and pure thing that QC has...

Oh, you saw that John Oliver segment too, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

Jeph making more characters gay just for more clicks stay classy jack ass