What does Sup Forums think about this show?

What does Sup Forums think about this show?

>Canadian

That's why I never heard of it

Marathoned it a couple years ago and I enjoyed it a lot. Some time later I also tried marathoning Gravity Falls but I couldn't finish it. It was odd to me since they both have supernaturalish stories.

I think the qt Asian boy would look better without the red hair dye.

Half-Life : The Animated Series

The show's plot twists were way too good for a kid's show

Great show. Really recommend for others to watch it.
I heard that they were going to make a season two, but that was like a year ago.. show was actually fun to binge watch.

When is the new episode going to come out?

Who is the mom supposed to be a clone of? What happened to the original?

it was great, fun mystery
shame it never got a chance to air in the states to gain a bigger fandom
but i watched it online and enjoyed it
shame it had to end on a fucking cliff hanger and still with loose ends

Watching it now. Disappointing the US got Grossology instead of this.

>best character
and no he's not gay.

>I heard that they were going to make a season two, but that was like a year ago
The show has four seasons though, are you talking about a sequel series or something?

Assuming every ep is on kimcartoon (where i watched it) then it's good but falls flat. Gravity Falls had an ending and wrapped everything up, but the reveal of the mystery was shit. In Detentionaire, the reveals (s) were amazing, but ended with some pretty glaring loose ends.
Tina best girl

Oh, another thing; the characters, while generally fitting into cliché high school stereotypes, were all VERY well written, each having a unique spin or divergence from their assigned sterotype. The short haired rich girld hanging out with the main character and dating his friend, for example

I feel the common theme with most mystery cartoons is that it ends with a bunch unsolved questions or it answers them in an unsatisfying way.

This was on all the time on australian television.
I never really got into it, whilst the characters were very well written, the story was very contrived, like mystery for the sake of mystery

The best flash-garbage I've ever seen.

Seriously, I wish it would come back.

Probably the best thing post-Hirsh Nelvana produced.

Mysticons looks like aids.

Gotta break up the circle-jerk. I tried watching this online after hearing all the praise for it on Sup Forums and thought it was a tremendous waste of time. The show is so deep into cliches or a lame meta subversion of those cliches I don't think a single genuine original thought made its way into it. Every character is defined by their one-dimensional personality except the MC who comes off like an artist self-insert in a bad webcomic: hyper-competent, always the cool one, witty, the only one who can really see through the ridiculousness of the setting.

Mainly though it's just the unrelenting reliance on tired cliche in every aspect that turned me off.

so you walked into it thinking it was going to be a master piece?
personally, i walked into it thinking it'd be more Canadian trash
i think most people should walk into it thinking of it as a teen superhero story

I dunno but that guy with his arms crossed and a cocky expression makes me want to throttle him

that scooby doo cartoon kinda had a big payoff

IMO, Ten minutes in, I couldn't stand the voice acting. The swedish dude and the cholo stereotype were grating as fuck to me.

Used to watch it, chaught I ever night actually.

Was pretty good, had a good mystery plot to it, had fun characters. And of course it was Canaidan.

Guess I should finish it. Thanks for the reminder.

Flawed, but surprisingly enjoyable. Ends on a huge cliffhanger, though, pretty sure it got cancelled.

It did get cancelled. Canada and Australia aren't really large enough markets to support animation that wasn't literally produced on a shoestring budget. It needed a US partner and Cartoon Network bought the first two seasons ... to run exclusively on the app.

For god's sake, does Cartoon Network just hate money? I don't understand their thought process on anything anymore.

he's danish though

If it's Canadian, nobody gives a shit no matter how good it is. That applies to people with talent too, sadly.

This is like baby's first mystery compared to Gravity Falls. And I didn't even coin that analogy.

I almost completely agree with this, but did you finish the whole series? Season 4's twists are suddenly so good that no longer matters really.

It ended on a sequel hook, not a cliffhanger. Pretty much every major plot point was resolved
Like this one, for example. She was a clone of the original mom, who appeared in the final episode. You should pay attention.

Any good rips of the entire show?

The whole series has been ripped in 1080p.

It's just grand.

I read somewhere a main focus of the show was to highlight and break up high-school cliche stereotypes. Yeah it starts off relying heavily on these, but the development is alright after a while
mathaletes still suck tho
also, post more art

It's an ok show, but it starts out prety weak and takes a while to get there. I'd recommend it, if you can stand the animation.

Damn, I hated that pairing in the show, too bland. The hipster girl looked like more interesting.

I enjoyed it a lot, though it went downhill a bit later on in the series imo.

>chaught I ever night

New JRPG confirmed

>girld

Please user it was 4 am...

You're kidding, right? Season 4 was the only great season by far.