So its confirmed women ruined Rick and Morty right?

So its confirmed women ruined Rick and Morty right?

Dont jump the gun yet, the season isnt over yet. though I did hear they delayed it by a year due to infighting.

Why would it be? The episode was fine.

No. fuck off.

The first episode of season 3 was among the best in the series. this second episode wasn't one of the best episodes but it wasn't the worst either

Shit with women, crap without.

>sigh

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? You think that legitimately can't happen? The best scripts come from dudes, this time a bunch of good scripts come from women? THEY SHOULD JUST HIRE INFERIOR PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY'RE GIRLS? THAT'S NOT HOW EQUALITY WORKS YOU WHORE.

Rickshank was written by a dude, you dumb fuckin nameshit

That was just bullshit started by faggots on here.

It was easily an 8/10.
Stop crying about women virgin.

doesn't matter
point is the episode this week was decent
but if it has anything to do with who exactly did the writing for the specific parts people didn't enjoy, the writing team will find those people and make adjustments
it's no concern of ours

Not really, while it wasn't a great episode it was still better then Schwifty and a million times better then Interdimensional Cable 2. The new episode was The Purge episode tier.

Schwifty >> The Purge >> Interdimensional Cable 2

Maybe.

This episode, next week's Pickle Rick, and the following episode were are written by women (or at least give them head writer credit.)

Tonight's episode was lame and not very funny and the divorce parallel didn't land very well, but not god awful.

The next episode in season 3 is pickle rick

Get hyped

I don't hate Schwifty but it's the closest the show has gone to shit without actually being shit (with Interdimensional 2 being the one REAL shitty one).

Schiwfty felt like two jokes that were being milked to death, and both jokes weren't especially funny to begin with. Ironically the Purge parody had a lot more one liners and moments that I thought was humorous.

pickerick sounds fucking stupid, and the trailer of it seems confirms it. Rick literally says he did it for the LULSORANDOM humor, the only good thing that will come from the episode will be the B story.

It's a creator driven show. The writers don't even matter and I guarantee every script is completely micromanaged by Roiland and Harmon. If you need any convincing just look at the piss joke in the new episode. We all know from the previous seasons that Roilands got a fetish for summer peeing, I highly doubt the writer was the one to put that joke in unless maybe she got the job by sleeping with him.

Why can't people just accept that it's not that "women" can't write, there have been great episodes of other shows written by women but diversity hires and meritocracy don't mix. Not to say that is the case here, just that you want to hire someone who has experience in that line of work.

I dislike that you trip but I share a similar opinion. Episode 1 was great, and episode 2 was a 6.5/10

It feels like it's going to be like Schiwfty all over again: One joke that lasts way to long. Not terrible but one of the shows lower moments.

>virgin
Only a woman would use that as an insult.