I feel nothing but rage and depression about the feminist agenda in comics and cartoons...

I feel nothing but rage and depression about the feminist agenda in comics and cartoons. After reading about how the defiant dyke in emoji movie outright cucks the MC, it makes me want to throw a pipebomb into a feminist march. Are there any non man hating modern cartoons?

That happens?

>Actually getting triggered over the emoji movie
I didn't think such a level of autism existed but lo and behold.

lol getting triggered over emoji movie

faggot

Well the emoji movie is a crook of shit to begin with, written by old men pretending to know what kids want.

The only time I've seen feminism be 'man hating' was laughable crap like Sinfest and even that is intentional pandering instead of anything sincere.

A guy got rejected in a shitty movie and you are blaming it on a "feminist agenda"????

You are the problem here, honestly

Wait, The blue hair emoji is a dyke?

It's a girl that rejected the main character

you're a fucking baby, user.

>there are people legitimately baited by this

no. in fact the opposite happens.

when the MC admits his love she rejects him, saying that she had plans in the 'cloud'. when the MC gets recaptured, she has to come back and help him, and through shitty writing suddenly loves him for no real reason, deciding to settle down with him in text-app land.

it's bullshit love writing and completely against feminist agenda.

>women are not allowed to reject men

What the fuck is your problem?

I dont believe women should be stubborn defiant rebelious faggots that want everything for themselves

>I was only pretending

Stop being a fucking baby

By rejecting the main character that makes her a " defiant rebelious faggot"???

user. did you get rejected by someone?

>Caring about the Emoji movie
kys

its like those r/thathappened posts were OPs find this super misogynist thats basically a caricature of what they believe people they dont like would post

You pretty much sound like the "I showed you my dick. respond" guy.

>I watched the emoji movie
Found the problem.

That doesn't work when somebody ELSE is pointing out blatant trolling, you stupid nigger.

>Implying

>Implying I'm implying

>being mad that a floating yellow head is rejected by another floating yellow head
I think you need to take a step back and stop looking at the world through your agenda, user.

Lemme guess, you've upset because you've convinced no woman to touch your pee pee?

Color me surprised.

THIS IS WHY SJW ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

You care too much about a dying medium. Soon all these people will be out of a job or dead.

Can't say no to rape

Why are Loudfags so autistic?

welcome to Sup Forums

>watching the emoji movie
WTF is wrong with you? Why are you giving them money?

Am I the only one who understands the complexity of this ambitious cinematic masterpiece? Loud House isn't autistic! You're autistic!

Is LGBT shit part of the feminist agenda too? That is what is fucking killing me inside right now.