Do you think Christina Miller masturbates with all the money she makes from airing TTG so much?

Do you think Christina Miller masturbates with all the money she makes from airing TTG so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Td5FxwGz0ag
variety.com/2014/tv/news/vishnu-athreya-named-vice-president-of-program-scheduling-at-cartoon-network-1201242094/
deseretnews.com/article/427091/FOX-POWERS-ITS-WAY-TO-TOP-OF-CHILDRENS-TV.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably. I would.

I kinda want her to turn CN into a TTG 24/7 channel so that after the channel is run into the ground it can be picked up by someone who knows not to make that mistake again

I think women should never be put in charge of anything.

a friendly reminder that CN's very first president was Betty Cohen

she is the person who greenlit Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, The original Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Sheep in the Big City, and Samurai Jack

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>Sheep in the Big City
They were shit. Betty was bad.

She looks fun. Reminds me of this aunt I had.

Teen titans go is good so i dont see the peoblem

the problem is the endless spamming at the expense of all else

>i dont see the peoblem

No, I guess YOU wouldn't.

Someone throw a piano on her.

Its better than getting spammed that bear show or powerpuff girls

have to agree on NuPPG
but that one was never popular to begin with

CN made a profit this quarter so odds are it's gonna stay this way but regardless, no one watches live television anymore, it's all about On Demand and Streaming, at least in the US. No idea what you yuropoors and third worlders do

Everything else doesn't pull in Go's numbers

sounds familiar

Is it alright if I masturbate to the thought of Christina Miller masturbating with her TTG money?

Didn't they also fail to greenlight the prototype of family guy during that era, leading to the dude taking his idea to Fox and creating a meme empire out of it?

I remember watching the prototype short on CN as a kid. not!Peter and not!Brian go to the store.

This is what's the most baffling to me. TTGo hasn't earned what Spongebob did.

Family Guy was canceled twice so it's not like they were wrong for not giving it a shot.

It's not about earning, it's about money and Go makes money for Cartoon Network.

I like her smile. Seems like a person who wanted to provide good cartoons for kids. Just looked her up, and apparently she liked some of the cartoons herself, including Dexter's Lab, which makes her alright in my book.

Plus the pilot was more a child friendly show than the manchild shit it is now which helped its success.

>Family Guy was canceled twice
So was Futurama.

And anyway every time it's come back it has made a metric assload of money. It's a ubiquitous show at this point. As is American Dad, and the Cleveland Show for a while. These are hugely profitable properties and have made that smug fuck a ton of money

>Someone like's something that you don't

>They're the ones whom are wrong

Don't be that retard

Family Guy's comebacks were pure chance and luck that no one could have predicted. When you make a business decision, the last thing on your mind is "hey, this might get canceled but it could come back and be a major success". The board and the shareholders won't care because you bought what was, at the time, a lemon, and cost them money. You want to avoid situations like that at all costs because you don't bet on an anomaly, you bet on a sure thing

>Turns out Christina Miller has a thing for Raven
>Obsessively masturbates to Tara Strong's voice
>Christina Miller fantasizes about molesting Raven just to hear the raspy moans and half-hearted protests

Betty Cohen grew up when woman actually needed talent to get to that position now a days.....

I love you Ravenfags

Christina Miller uses her position to get private recordings with Tara Strong and Hayden Walch.

Has become so disillusioned she eats money from TTG, she has PLENTY to waste.

against all logic, Miller has gained an extra 100lbs from TTG's revenue

Rebecca Sugar sucks?

The cartoon is pretty shit though like most of the cartoons today.

So what do you call a woman that eats money?

Besides 'married'.

the richest fatass?

>like most popular entertainment ever
Ftfy

you are an idiot with shit taste

Can I watch?

With a waist like that, I hope so.

That show is just really poorly made. The animation is strange, the humor doesn't respect any member of the audience other than a small child who likes colors, and it's not necessarily entertaining. The characters are meant to be action orientated characters, whereas in this universe they are poorly written and have very 1 dimensional personalities.

They actually have networks of content. Not all tv schedules are the same on CN. A lot of them have nation exclusive programming. Granted it's like one show but still. Other CNs survive by actually playing content new and old. Half of the shit we wish we could see again airs in the third world nation networks.

The problem with streaming services outside of the US is that they're all abysmal. I'm an ausfag and our netflix catalog is absolute filth. Our free-to-air TV is also horrendous, so i and pretty much everyone i know who isn't a brainless drone just end up pirating or streaming shows online for free.

>Our free-to-air TV is also horrendous
That's BS, your free TV is fucking great. Check out what us Canadians have for free TV, mate.

This woman made my childhood. CN needs her back

Kid get off the board and start getting your school shit.

I bet she squirts corrosive acid from her cooter

Would explain why she's single

>implying she doesn't have rough repetitive sex with Vishnu while TTG plays in the background

>Implying she doesn't use an acid resistance Raven shaped dildo to rape herself religiously while worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Go! - AT and RS weekdays at 6
Gumball and Steven is randomly on weekends
ABC3 - used to have clone wars, avengers EMH, detentionaire, ladybug i guess, spectacular spiderman, and i think sword-art was on it once. haven't watched that channel ever since it changed to ABCME.
Eleven - has futurama and bob's burgers every wednesday
if anyone else from aus could add to this, i'll be great. freeview isn't so bad if you stay away from everything else and pirate.

I am Vishnu and I take offense to that

It wouldn´t be the first time a woman kills a beloved animated channel.

Hold the fucking phone! Are those REPTILIAN EYES she has?!

>implying Vishnu would want to fuck a vagina that's ground zero

Guys i think Miller is really a lizard!

If spamming TTG for days end didn't stop, what makes you say Miller's cooch will?

I think her reptilian cooch would be performing the rape

Probably reeks of dog shit and cum stained boxers

And thats probably only on the outside

The decline of Western Civilization summarized in one post

You're right. The inside smells like New Jersey.

I wouldn't be surprised man, they are everywhere.

Because they suck at promoting anything else

>Implying an indian would complain about something being unsanitary

and Geraldine Laybourne was president of Nickelodeon from 1984-1996

isn't it funny that women are both responsible for the rise and downfall of their respective networks?

This is why you hire Jews and not Goyim to curate your entertainment.

Ike excepted.

Well men also do not necessarily need talent or an understanding of cartoon quality to get into these positions.

How does one start a cable channel? Because I had an idea to start a cable channel that only ran one program nonstop.

But I still think Gumball is to blame. If TTG is not on, you get Shitty Gumball, which I wish for it to die, so we can have more Steven Universe reruns.

I wish I had saved any of the pictures, but back when YJ, GL:TAS, and Korra were all airing, you'd see posted fairly often pictures showing the top 50 children's shows for the week.
Literally ~40 of them were Spongebob episodes each time. Kids are okay watching the same show over and over. TTGo brings in viewers, it's working for them.

At least it's not endless Johnny Test these days.

>Sup Forumsmblr

youtube.com/watch?v=Td5FxwGz0ag

Locomotion was already on its death bed when they moved their staff from Miami to Argentina.

>Soon
>Soon the schedule will be filled to the brim with absolutely nothing but TTG
>Soon, as you scroll through your guide, you'll see this menacing, endlessly repeating pattern of GO! GO! GO
>Soon, the creators themselves will grow weary and attempt to quit, only to be hell in captivity and ordered to do 11 more seasons
>Soon, we'll see Miller herself, dressed in a Robin costume, doing sommersalts and displaying a maddening dance in her office, decorated to look eerily accurate to the main room of the modern Titan's Tower, with the stolen Soundcloud soundtrack blaring in the background as she slowly approaches you, a menacing smile on her mug with steel shackles stylized to look like two Birdirangs

Based Betty

Summer can't end soon enough

It's this guy that's responsible. He used to program CN Asia the exact same way.
variety.com/2014/tv/news/vishnu-athreya-named-vice-president-of-program-scheduling-at-cartoon-network-1201242094/

>At least it's not endless Johnny Test these days.

It's worse.

Johnny Test never aired this much.

Don't forget Margaret Loesch. How can one woman be so BASED?
>started work at Hanna-Barbera, moved to Marvel/Sunbow
>executive produced the original Sunbow/Hasbro cartoons, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Jem
>becomes President and CEO of Marvel Productions, their first attempt at developing media outside of comic books, pushes their 80s shows, including failed pilots like Pryde of the X-Men.
>Stan Lee, in love with Toei ever since the Supaidaman show, shows her a tape of dubbed Super Sentai, she spends years trying to get a network to pick it up but they all scoff at it
>"How could the lady who brought us Muppet Babies bring us something so VIOLENT?!"
>soldiers on, EPing Fraggle Rock
>years later, she is the President of Fox's new kids' programming block, Haim Saban shows her a bunch of tapes including one that everyone else turned down, a tape of fucking Super Sentai footage.
>presumably got the biggest fucking cheshire grin
>FINALLY gets her fucking dream X-Men cartoon and brings Super Sentai (in a form) to the kids of America
>Late 90s, The Aquabats pitch a show to Fox Kids that isn't picked up, but Loesch remembers them and when Hasbro started the Hub with her as president, she gave us not only Prime, Renegades and MicroHorses, but Dan VS and the goddamn Aquabat Super Show

deseretnews.com/article/427091/FOX-POWERS-ITS-WAY-TO-TOP-OF-CHILDRENS-TV.html
>>The next day a fax came from Salhany, urging that "Power Rangers" be shelved. "Maybe I'm too old," the message continued, "but I think this will be a disaster."Loesch scrawled this message on the fax and returned it to her boss: "You're right - you're too old. Kids will like it, and I've got a backup if they don't. Please let me go ahead."
>You're right - you're too old.
>you're too old.
>T O O O L D
>O
>O

>O
>L
>D
SAVAGE

>

Spongebob was also a merchandising machine. There was so much Spongebob stuff, apparel, toys, stuffed animals, keychains, pens, everything.

Teen Titans does not have the same level of related merch.

Probably, along with all the money from AT, SU, and PPG merch that Pen, Rebecca, and Craig don't get a cent of.

that always fucks me inside.

they're responsible for the merch existing in the fist fucking place, they should get a cut of the dough.

Woah wait, that's her? She's fucking hot

Fuck everyone in this thread. If you understood the business aspect of this you'd understand that this is the only show kids are willing to watch nowadays. TV is also a dying medium and sometimes you gotta to what you gotta do to get decent viewership. As much as you faggots like those crying lesbian anime wannabe shows, they bring in poor ratings and are VERY expensive to produce. Teen Titans Go is a blessing in disguise and has helped CN through some tough times while bringing smiles across children all over the world. Go back to whining like a bunch if tumblrinas though, none of you would understand the complex reality of sustaining a network

Yeah I call bullshit on you since there are other shows with better viewership.

She burns it in front of starving children while singing the waffles song with that added vibrating singing

I like how ya'll pretend this is based on some terrible people being out of touch and stupid, rather than raw economics, ratings and cash optimization.

>Teen Titans Go is a blessing in disguise and has helped CN through some tough times
Tough times like what? The show is what brought the ratings down in the first place.

>I like how ya'll pretend
how to spot a femanon

>Some Problem Solverz episodes got better ratings on premiere nights than TTG season 4
The state of CN

>many problem solverz episodes had better ratings than the series finale of regular show
t.....the state of cn...

You're right, I was illustrating just how badly CN has lost viewership.

No....it just shows that there are different women with different levels of skills.

PPG failed, mong.

mental gymnastics

>smug anime girl
it's only a coincidence you're a femposter right?

Is >femposter
the new
>tumblr ?