Trey Parker: "Rick & Morty is as worse as Family Guy"

According to a recent interview with Parker about the upcoming season of South Park. Parker was asked about his feelings on the hit show Rick and Morty Parker has said "it was as worse as Family Guy" and "the dumbest shit I have seen in a good long while"

Clearly Trey is not a fan of the show

He's not wrong.

Sup Forums will have a field day when south park mocks the shit out of rick & morty

Link to article please

Sauce, OP?

I wish he actually said that.

Didnt he also make fun of the Simpsons for doing current events while having a whole season about the election going on?

If you're going to lie on the internet, the least you could do is use correct grammar.

No, they wanted to do an episode that the simpsons already did so decided to make an entire episode that the simpsons already did it.

It's FAKE faggots.

well I mean sure if Rick and morty wasnt painfully self aware of how most of their characters (Sans Jerry) are terrible people and simply put it on display for us to watch.

also post source or bullshit

In their defense, they did say it was the worst decision they ever made.

I've enjoyed South Park at its peaks but 90% is stupid unclever shit, on average R&M is far better.

He's right.

What recent interview?

>No link

Yeah I believe you. No really I do.

>"is as worse as Family Guy"
Grammar?

Keeeeeeeen

Dang it, too good to be true. Fuck you, OP.

Source? Is there a link to this? Or is it just shit posting and trying to cause drama because the new episode is out and morons are upset over a woman writing it (and it was funny too)?

I cannot believe there's more than one poster in this topic confused about whether Trey Parker said "It was as worse"

South Park is basically "weekly show" in cartoons and not any better or funnier than Family Guy.
I am not defending R&M here, I am just missing old South Park, where they ran on their own creativity and not what happened last week.

Did he not watch the last season of his show?

>Parker also revealed that he frequents internet animation forums. "My favourite is Sup Forums [on the infamous imageboard Sup Forums], because of how pathetic and stupid its users are. They're huge perverts, too. It makes me sorry to see that this is the state of animation fans today."

holy shit he's onto us

If you are dumb enough to believe this with no source then KYS. There is no interview out there stating anything of the sort.

Stop trying to create news you dumb faggots.

Good source, faggot.

>Or is it just shit posting and trying to cause drama because the new episode is out

Who cares if characters are terrible people, its the fucking writing that matters. Its just not nearly as funny as it could be. Like wow always sunny is terrible because the way they behave hurts my feefees

Source or you're fake news.

Family Guy is very self-aware most of their characters are terrible people and even calls them out for it in-show.

Macfarlane knows the show is shit. He keeps it going so his guys keep getting paychecks.

Why would you watch R&M when ATHF exists?

>>Parker also acknowledge molesting children for the past two decades. "I've been banging brats since my show went on the air," Parker said. "There's no better way to take the pulse of the youth than from the inside of their tight assholes. Yup, I'm a big old pedo."

Hell of an interview. I'm surprised more people aren't quoting it.

For a cuckold, this guy is right

R&M is reddit cancer

Parker also added that comics were the tool of the Jewish elite for spreading propaganda and undermining western civilization. "The panelled Jew must be destroyed for our children to be safe," said Parker, before standing up and performing several Nazi salutes with a noticeable erection.

>>Parker also stated he loves corrupting the youths of America. "I just love it when I get a hooked up on meth while their parents are away, makes their assholes even tighter for my dick." Parker said. "I've gotten atleast 5 babies just today addicted to crack, they won't live to be 20 if all goes accordingly."

Man, that interview sure was something I tell ya' hwhat.

>people actually falling for OP

It shouldn't be that easy.

I agree.

Huh, sounds like Trey read that one Shindol manga and felt inspired.

He's entitled to his opinion. Wonder what his main problem with it is...

He's butthurt that both Family Guy and R&M are better than South Park.

Boot.

he's not wrong. rick and morty is awful

Im sorry...poster of that post here

what?!

That's my biggest issue with Rick and Morty, though. Rick destroys an entire government and is literally worse than Hitler, but still we're supposed to root for him.

Based Jerry better end him.

How is he worse than hitler?

Rick raped an entire planet. Literally, he raped an entire planet.

Another time, he mutated all of humanity because he was too drunk. What about the time he killed all of his jailors, trying to arrest him for all of the crimes he committed?

>rape
beta detected

They likely only did it because of all the hype on how they'd South Parkify the chaos that was the election.

You've all been smeckledorfed!

>even calls them out for it in-show.
There are still two problems.
The writers made them that shit to begin with and then made no effort to not make them shit afterwards which means they acknowledge that they're awful but are too lazy or untalented to fix it.

>HAHA WE ALL KNEW BASED MATT AND TREY WOULD UNVIEL THIS DRIVIL FOR THE PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL SHAM IT IS

People believe shit so easily these days. Explains why the United States is in the sorry state it is right now.

He also thinks Illumination is better for kids than Pixar.

banana

He's not wrong.

Why so butthurt, Sup Forums?

Rick and Morty sucks fat dicks

bsaed jerry isn't based he's a fucking cuck and so are you kys faggot rick and morty is fcking awesome. you guys just hate your lives eat a dick

>Implying the Reddit and Memey fanbase isn't entirely made up of literal cuckholds.

>but still we're supposed to root for him.

Not really though. Just because he's a titular character doesn't mean you're supposed to root for him or idolise him. Jfc I wish people could disassociate main characters from sympathetic characters.

This man as good taste

Sounds too good to be true

he is right tho

nice argument fagget
also rick and morty is ADULT SWIM FANBASE
not reddit you retard. you faggets talk about reddit so much here it is fucking pathetic

I miss Williams Street... please take me home...

Shut up cuckhold.