Hey Sup Forums I heard you liked Domino

Hey Sup Forums I heard you liked Domino.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/892049064858075136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she's got the hair
Oh, boy. Here we go.

White dot seems a little lazily applied.
Her other assets ain't bad though.

It needs to be more visually distinctive. Either get a really dark girl or a really pale one. Not a in-between.

FAKE & GAY unless you've got a source

Will she have luck powers? How the fuck do you do luck powers

She looks great desu. Should've added white skin though

Judge user is gonna be upset.

Just like in Pulp Fiction, people shoot at her and all the bullets miss, she gets the drop on people every time and everyone just happens to miss her if they're looking to cause harm or do her in. Not hard.

Another black female with afro to the list.

Nice tits, too bad about that jawline

The skin and eye looks better than in the concept art, but an afro just looks ridiculous for a mercenary. But I suppose it might work better in the context of the film.

isn't this the very opposite of Domino's look? she's supposed to be white as snow with a black dot.

Yeah. Everyone else is getting makeup except her.

Yeah, natural hair is so bad! How dare someone have their hair in such a way! Those fucking niggers and not wanting to straighten their hair. What kind of subhumans do such a thing. Don't they know they should dread it, or make it more white. What fucking monsters!

I wanna suck those big chocolate tits

not like they can do that without being attack

Yeah but they wanted a black actress because reasons so...

I imagine that was their logic, but I'm with If they really wanted to go for the reversed color scheme look, it would've looked better with a much darker-skinned girl. This way it just looks meh, not nearly stark enough to stand out.
Here's hoping the actress/script are good, because far as designs go, I'm not feeling it.

Not any more.

Are black women in fiction not allowed to have any other kind of hair style?

That's not Domino. Fuck Ryan Reynolds and fuck Deadpool.

You seem upset.

Wait, WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE HAIRY PITS?

she's supposed to be two-toned, couldn't even make her dark black/actually black with a white dot.

Dig it, just wish the spot was darker or more distinctive from her skin tone.How legit is this? The eye mark seems lazy and rushed the most I look at it.

She has great tits.

>Hey Sup Forums I heard you liked Domino.
Holy shit she is so hot

WHY the hell is she black?

Yeah, but why you posted a pic of Misty Knight with vitiligo?

>domino 156

Nice photosho...

FUCK

Why did they have to add her (other than making my autism flare up) not every movie needs a god damn leading lady/romance.

Would rather have Reynolds just being crazy by himself.

Looks great.

She is not the love interest, we have Cable for that.

>big brown tatas
My brain say no but my dick say yes

Holy shit, you might not be wrong.
I thought that was just shadow or something from Deadpool's suit but there's a distinct hair like fraying.
Man, you could at least shave before a single shot like this. It's not like they're demanding she do it the whole time.

What are you talking about? It's a Deadpool/Cable movie. It just has some Domin too.

>black with white spot
Now that's meta!

honestly making her a black girl with that white-blotchy-reverse-dalmation-michael-jackson-skin-thing is a good idea

There is a *lot* of Domino art out there.

I like her boobs

Gross elbows, would not fuck

What are the odds on Deadpool making a blackwashing joke on screen?

it's cultural appropriation for black women to straighten their hair

Jesus Christ

Nice way to completely fuck yourself up. I thought she wasn't retarded.

It's different when you are being paid to play a role and look like a character you imbecile

I'm surprised nobodies posted that stupid mime slut yet.

>Sup Forums defending this shit
And people say Sup Forumsmblr isn't real

It is her fucking hairstyle. She is being paid to play the directors and writers version not the comic version. So get over it. Do not like it, do not watch it. Simple. It is just fucking hair you ignorant cuck.

I do, so why didn't you post her?

Because this is all a joke, it's for "lulz"

They're making a statement about the whole race swapping thing in movies, by just going whole hog on triggering the readers for a joke.

Also shut the fuck up and look at those massive mammaries, mmm milk.

>light brown black woman with an afro
ADD IT TO THE LIST

That pic in the back about sums up my reaction, I ain't looking to see that shit.
Do you see people getting selfies of their nose hair? Flashing your pit hair ain't a movement. Get that shit out my face.

>STOP HAVING OPINIONS REEEEEEEEEEE

>Racebending
>Added vitiligo spot.
It's nice to see that the Marvel movies have finally managed to catch up to the comics, animation, video games, etc. in being complete shit.

If Domino's power is to have good luck, why was she born black?

That is a good point. Shit. I can see them doing even more insane shit to trigger people and bring the hardcore meta into it all. Well done user.

It's a shit-tier style that should have stayed in the 70s
Picking out all that fucking hair sucks ass.

> The face marking is barely noticeable
> didn't even change her hair for the role

Look I'm willing to give race change casting a chance but it's pointless if you aren't even going to try to the point of getting a hair cut or even wearing a wig. It's like the reason I dropped Will Smith as Deadshot was entirely because he didn't even shave the facial hair right.

>Making Domino brown (not even a reverse pitch black) with a white patch, with an afro and hairy pits.

Yeah, nah. In this case Sup Forums might have actually been right for once in their fucking lives, Jesus Christ.

They threw in the line about whether it falls under equality or abusive to kill female goons the same as males, so probably.

It is good luck, not good credit.

Not that user, but nobody is telling you not to have opinions, it's just that your opinions are retarded lol it's just hair

Honestly if no ones brought this up yet, I will be legitimately surprised.

>It's his body why he gotta change for a role this is bullshit reeeeeee

>lol
Don't reply to me.

Not fucking Domino.

So Frank has the same powers as her?

This is an opinion, not a racist bullshit rant because 'black girls have natural hair' triggers white bois.
I also agree. Picking out hair takes too long, but the bitch probably has three people doing it for her at once.

(You)

T H A T S M Y F E T I S H

>things have gotten so bad even the left uses 'cuck'.

Nolan is some kind of freakish physique-chameleon.

Considering Frank gets in bad situations plenty and also has to carefully plan out his approach instead of just dropping in and letting chance sort things out, no.
But everyone has a little luck anyway.

>implying she picks that out
She probably just braids\twists it at night and takes it a loose in the morning
Grandpa pls go.

Watch the movie take Domino in a Foxy Brown direction or something.

Bale

The role called for it. Keep proving youre a faggot Sup Forumstard.

the directors seem to be fine with how she looks. whats your point?

I like Pam Grier

Right, that.

>Do not like it, do not watch it.

Okay.

is this a troll shop?

You don't get that volume by merely letting it loose in the morning

What does pol have to do with this?

Because pandering bullshit diversity. I wouldn't have even given a shit if she was still played by a black actress, as long as she at least LOOKED like Domino.

Natural black skin with a white eye dot just screams fucking pandering to me.

Hair can be changed dumbfuck

>I-it's all a joke according to plan guys!
Mouseketeers getting BTFO in 2017 on all sides so badly.

disgusting. well fuck Deadpool 2, I'm not watching

Came out 30 minutes ago. It is legit.

I didn't give a fuck about Heimdall, I didn't give a fuck about Johnny Storm. I figured it would just never be a big deal....

How is it pandering? To whom?

Calm down and get your panties out of a wad. You are too concerned with fucking hair the writer and director called for her having. Obviously a 12 year old who never watched blaxploitation movies or even heard of the black female characters from that time. It is OBVIOUSLY what they are going for with the character. Calm down, you are too invested in hair on a character in a fictional universe that has no bearing on your fucking life whatsoever.

Ya I'm sure she got to decide how her character looked. That's how big budget movies work, the actors just show up and tell everyone else what to do.

You fucking moron

That's from Sony, not Marvel. Sony isn't owned by Disney, dumbass. Go fuck yourself with your autistic company wars.

But yeah, fucking "it's a joke guise!" damage control. The fact she had hairy pits prior to the role just shows this is about pushing something, not about a in-character meta joke.

I bet she's gotten this far past auditions without anyone even noticing. she's so clever

This a fox movie

>Do not like it, do not watch it.
Sure. That's the easy part.