Who is the best character that was made only for suffering?

Who is the best character that was made only for suffering?

Pic related, I thought that Gwenpool was going to be just some happy cartooney book but ended up being basically like a new Animal Man with the level of SUFFERING that she goes throught!

>throught

>her 2d husbando hates her so much he's the big bad of her book
What would your husbando/waifu think about you if you entered the Marvel Universe?

>Gwenpool
Marvel need to remove her.

>mispelling
HAHAHAHAAHAA OH GOD!!!

I like it.

I can think of several characters that Marvel should remove before Gwenpool.

Right now she doing pretty well, thoug being god and all.

I want her to hang out with Superboy Prime.

>Mfw the most relatable aspect of Gwen is how bad she is at sex.

Where is the proof that she is bad?

That comes at the cost of an existential crisis though

More like a Buddha.
She has reached a higher level of consciousness and transcended the cycle of suffering - I mean plot.

Man the show was about his kid but damn his dad went through some shit.

>accidentally kills mother
>father is abusive
>alchoholic
>loveless marriage
>closet homosexual
>raising a kid thats not his
>dead end job
>jealous of his only son

Why was he a closet homo anyway.

Chelli

His town is super religious and would look down on him for breaking his marriage and I guess it would go against his upbringing. He had an image to uphold.

>her 2d husbando hates her so much he's the big bad of her book

Who?

Well at least he won't go to hell.

For that reason...

I think he's referencing future miles.

Miles Swolrales.

He is an adulterer though.

>future guy making vague threats
>big bad

Ehhhhhhh...

>2d husbando
How many does she already have?

this, my problem with the book is that they are not even attempting to create real drama, everything about the book feels child friendly

Who are the other 2?

I don't know if I am mad that Gwen Waifus a black guy, or happy that Gwen ruined Miles life

Wait, when did she finally get laid?

That's 2D as in, 2-Dimensional.

The Terrible Eye, a former member of Gwen's mercenary team, and Vincent Doonan, a rogue Doombot that just wants to live a normal life.

Serves her right for having shit tastes.

The old guy is a Doombot who just wants a quiet life, and the girl is a mercenary sorceress with a funny mask that gives her cosmic knowledge who was previously on Gwen's team.

The way I've heard it described is that he was super starved for affection too, and he'd take it anywhere he could get it. It was sort of why he ignited an affair with Ms. Censordoll (which upset coach stopframe), and sort of why he also craved abuse from his own dad.

He acted out because it was the only way for grandpa puppington to even acknowledge his existence. And I guess he began to associate abuse with love too.

This all comes from vague memories of the Behind the Scenes/interview stuff around when the final season was being broadcast.

>mad that Gwen Waifus a black guy
>caring who a bad character has for a husbando

That kid has been lifting hard.

>NEET
>Reads comics
>Visits Sup Forums

You need any more profs?

Never. That's the point.

Overall even though this is just a Gwen circle jerk, I think Clay is much more made for suffering.

I'm not mad about gwen. I'm mad that the comics I used to admire as a kid are now admired by my wife's son's wife's kid.

Gwen is for getting shot at

Who?

That *is* suffering. Not for long, though.

>alchoholic

>!

>thoug

By transcending her own Suffering and Plot, she has gained control of the Suffering and Plot of others.

> I'm pregnant and it's yours
lmao

oh look it's a...
>/gwenpool/ general

Good, these threads are great.