youtube.com/watch?v=y4fQfSeEFX8
youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

"self aware" is like half the jokes in this show

it's really dumb and lazy

The second one is awesome

What about Robot Chicken?

Hadn't seen the second one before. Good stuff

They just don't even give a fuck, it's beautiful

They're more like one tenth of the jokes. But that's all people post because, despite still being funny and well delivered, the other gags don't stand out as much or don't work as well when posted as a single out of context line.

Simpsons did it too with football but I like how Knuckles went with a direct approach.

>Simpsons did it
FUCK OFF

>Triggered this hard

Haha wow. I'm just making a comparison how they both handled it differently. No need to take it personal.

Knuckles proving to be the best character again. Also he has red hair and is a feminist so bonus accidental joke.

>a badass turned into a dumbass
>best character

Why does his other incarnation affect him? He's just a comedic spin off who plays his role perfectly. Even as a sonicfag I can still enjoy him so why not the rest of you?

You can't really make a Sonic show these days without accepting on a basic level that Sonic is shit mostly liked by weird and creepy people.

Self Aware, haha, just like all my fave YouTubers (PewDiePie, H3H3, you know the ones!)!

I love it. So quirky and modern it makes me lol(laugh out loud) every time they say the epic lines. xD

I'm a Pewds man, myself

BUT THAT'S NOT BUTT-UGLY MARTIANS

Is there a mega or somewhere I can download these episodes. Tails Kicks Ass just doesn't update anymore.

You got that cuck real good, fellow anonymous poster! Ironic shitposting is the best Xd

knuckles has always been a dumbass

Simpsons did it
Simpsons did it
Simpsons did it
Simpsons did it
Simpsons did it
Simpsons did it

This. A meta joke once in a while can be amusing, but having it as your entire repertoire is LOL REFERENCES tier humor

At least Mike finally got paid to say the pingas line.

>we know the show is shit
>hahaha so funny, best show ever