Rick didn't give a shit about leaving this summer behind

>Rick didn't give a shit about leaving this summer behind
>All those people who said he grew to care about he at all when it was obvious he only gave a shit about her because Morty did
It's obvious out of the entire family he only cares Morty because he somewhat useful. And Beth to a certain degree.

Shame Summer looks up to this psychopath.

>he grew to care about he at all

you don't seem to realize that Rick constantly bullshits himself about stuff like this but his actions have shown plenty of times that he does care.

Morty for adventures and Beth because he needs a homebase and the occasional food.

Jerry and Summer are expendable.

But really all of his family is replaceable since there exists other versions of them, if you took that away and he faces the reality of never seeing them again he would be less inclined about leaving them.

Rick only cares about Morty because they are both the same person.

woah

get out of here you stupid bandicoot

Would you call him a Crash?

Summer is a cunt

Summer and Beth are the same.

summer is sexy af in this episode whos got new rule34 for this

The only reason he hasn't gotten ridden of any of them (ignoring Jerry) is that they're a pain in the ass to replace lest you find another dead Rick.

Come to think of it, in a sense Rick himself is kind of expendable, since he could just upload his mind to some magic-cybernetic-craptinium system and have infinite of himself, ignoring the whole "infinite universes" thing.

Except he just killed almost all the Rick's in the central finite curve.

Rick tries his damndest to prove to himself that he doesn't care, when deep, deep, DEEP down he actually does. He set up the robo family because he didn't want to push Beth away again, and he actually (in his own twisted roundabout way) made Summer realize she's using nihilism/Mad Max-lite in the same way; making herself think she gives no shits about her parents splitting up when in truth it's tearing her up inside.

There was never an actual headcount of how many died. For all you know, most of the Ricks just teleported away. Besides infinite Ricks.

Dunno but I like that side leg action. Sorta reminds me of a cheongsam.

They specify "central finite curve" so no there aren't infinite Ricks.

And he killed enough of them that he could have gone anywhere and be that universes new Rick.

i dont have the skills to make anything good or i would do it myself kek i bet i can find some by tomorrow though. if i find any i will start a thread on Sup Forums and dump

Well that's within that curve, there could those outside of the curve. Of course that's where shit gets... different. Ranging from eldritch horrors to you can't possible live/understand here.

Anyhow, Rick is expendable.

gtfo this thread, Cortex.

It's "every Rick from every conceivable dimension" except our Rick. So the council being destroyed means our Rick has a ton of dimensions to go to if he didn't care about our Summer or Morty.

But he stays, and it's not just because he got rid of Jerry. He could show up the same way to any dimension and it's a good possibility the Jerry/Beth divorce would happen there too.

Chinese rules.

Well even before everything went to hell he could've found plenty of dimensions to go into.

But yeah, he stays. Maybe he finally found a family to settle down with, maybe he's tired of running. Or maybe the story needs a semi-consistent story line and Rick knows it.

I need somewhere to watch it online but kisscartoon is slower than that autistic kid in my 10th grade chemistry class. Any websites?

Toonova.

rickandmorty.cn-fan.ru

Why the fuck would i want to watch it in russian you fucking cunt?

It's just Tina Turner's outfit in Beyond Thunderdome with a few tweaks (like being semi-sheer)

I don't understand how difficult it is for people to understand that Rick has access to literally infinite realities, and for him the concept of "losing" someone is just limited to losing that version of a person that has a slightly different number of hair in their left armpit (maybe) with everything else left exactly the same.
It's like those retards who, watching Season 9 of Doc Who, were mystified at his blase attitude towards people in the past dying.

Are you so incapable of comprehending a character written to be "smart" that you can't even grasp, theoretically, why he wouldn't have the same morality as us mortals?
Are you Jerry?

wow can you be 15% more friendlier?

>people unironically think that "DEEP DOWN HE REALLY CARES" because of that one scene where a sad song played

Wow, are you done sucking his dick?

If Rick did truly care about his family, then what was all that talk about only being in it for the Schezwan sauce, and bullying Morty about that fact?

Also, I feel kind of bad for Jerry. Seems to show's going well out of its way to shit all over him (even if he partially deserved some of it).

You using one of those mirror sites of Kissanime like kissanime.io, or kimcartoon.me?

Cause kissanime died. All the others are mirrors sites someone made.

If that's true. Then why don't we see Rick's wife alive in at least one universe? Infinite realities yet not a single one found yet where she's alive.

Because it's dead in all of them.

Rick killed them all. It's a self feeding paradox that leads to the creation of the portal gun.

What if the original Rick it's searching por that universe, because the others Ricks try to eliminate all?

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

Exactly. I think leaving her behind was a frustrated, impulsive move on his part, and that given only a little bit of time he would have come to regret it. It's likely that if she had gotten killed as a result of his neglect it would have been one of the things on his mind the next time he tried to kill himself or drink himself to death. He's obviously wracked by self-loathing, regrets and insecurity, and a big part of that is, I think, the result of these self-destructive moves on his part which he engages in with such reckless abandon.

Bad writing.

That's it

/thread

>since he could just upload his mind to some magic-cybernetic-craptinium system

Remember "Tiny Rick?" He plainly had the same thought as you're entertaining here but it didn't work out according to plan. He obviously aspires to do what you suggest but hasn't worked out the details just yet.

What a boring response.

badly written response
2/10

Just watch a different show, for fuck's sakes. Nobody is forcing you to spend time on something you don't enjoy. What's wrong with you?

I find This version of summer the most hot just behind buff-summer

dumb otterposter

Except he killed thousands of ricks last episode. He could literally just jump to there dimension and claim it as his. Beth, Summer, Morty, Jerry and all.