King of the Hill

hey Sup Forums is dale a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lz6_RskEzKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, his son is an alien.

*Was* a cuck. *Was*. He got his wife back and he is by all rights the father figure for Joseph. I dunno if that's what you call a reverse cuck, but Dale won this round.

not technically, because he never found out.

This. You have to know and do nothing about it.

>raising another man's child
M Y W I F E ' S S O N

He's never called Joseph his wife's son.

That's not what a fucking cuck is you morons. It's literally anyone who's been cheated on.

If he did find out he most likely go crazy

Literally the last thing Dale says in the entire series is a hint that he knew all along.

No, a cuckold is someone who knowingly lets his partner be fucked by someone else. Dale never found out that John Redcorn fucked Nancy, so he cannot count as a cuckold.

That's being cuckolded. A cuck is somebody who knows he's being cuckolded and does nothing about it.

link?

No, a "cuck" is someone you don't like and/or someone you want to make angry.

When you bend a word too hard it breaks.

just look up King of the Hill last episode, find a link to the full episode, and watch the last three minutes or so I'm not your fucking babysitter.

Too much effort.

He is a rare 'uncuck'. A man who was cheated on, and remained ignorant to it so hard that he earned his wife back and then pummeled the cheating man with a lamp.

I don't believe it! I've known dale and nancy for years and they have a fairy book marriage

>curse my cat-like reflexes

He's always known that Redcorn was her masseur. He didn't hint that he knew anything.

Fucker

yes he is cuck

>his wife was fucking another man for over a decade

>dale is raising Joseph, who isn't his son

>dale is eating john redcorn's sloppy seconds a woman who is past her prime

He cucked John Redcorn out of raising his son

And yet, he doesn't know any of this, so the question becomes: does his ignorance remove the cuck label, or does it just add the "idiot/ignorant" qualifier?

Dales biggest flaw is that he is too trusting.

He knew and let me tell you why. Dale always records phone conversations and has hd security cameras set up. The Mexican macho probably spied on Nancy and found out and told him but Dale only stayed for Joseph and teach him right from wrong

A very ironic flaw for the conspiracy theorist.

But in the process he stole Redcorn's son. A son John wanted to raise and bring up but couldn't without screwing up everything and thus was forced to watch Dale teach him everything that makes him cringe.

Dale is Sup Forums's dream, self-employed while keeping his inane hobby.

of course they get mad and do damage control when they're reminded that Dale is a cuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lz6_RskEzKo

>inb4 phoneposter get out.

90% of my time on Sup Forums is spent shitting

No, Sup Forums gets mad at Peggy for being a better shitposter

>Dale always records phone conversations and has hd security cameras set up.
I keep hearing this argument, but it only works if you assume that Nancy is some ignorant slut who never talks to her husband. Do you seriously believe that Dale, who has been shown multiple times to have complete and total trust in his wife, wouldn't have told Nancy about any cameras or phone tappings he does? Furthermore, do you think Nancy is too dumb to take steps to avoid Dale's traps? Dale's trust in Nancy is far reaching, but she's not going to fuck John Redcorn in front of Dale and expect to get away with it, and his trust mostly comes into play in those rare times she nearly gets caught (like in the lawnmower episode, when he catches John Redcorn leaving through the bedroom window).

>The Mexican macho probably spied on Nancy
Octavio only does stuff that Dale pays him for, and Dale would have no reason to pay Octavio to spy on Nancy.

NOW GET IN THERE AND START MASSAGING MY WIFE!

No, Dale is a dad. Unlike John Redcorn.

Dale doesn't make any money from his exterminating job. He lives off of Nancy

If King of the Hill ran today there would be nonstop cuckposting about Dale.
The word cuck has ruined the internet more than anything before it

This is true. Redcorn isn't a deadbeat dad by choice. He wants to raise Joseph more than anyone, and watching this pasty idiot who he could destroy breaks his heart. I don't even know what to call that. Dadcuckoldry?

Is it really being cucked if the real father actually wants to raise his own son?

>I don't even know what to call that. Dadcuckoldry?
Karma.

LMAO, you call people morons because they know something you don't.

No a cuck knows and approves their wife cheating on them. Dale was just stupid.

>White people stole his land
>White man stole his girl
>White man stole his son

Redcorn's the true cuck, here.