Endtown

What happened to the Endtown threads?

Either moved to /trash/ or people stopped caring because the writing took a dive.

Idk. Laziness and indifference I guess.
Why didn't you go to the webcomic site, download the most recent page, and post that and MAKE one instead of asking what happened to them?

Because I don't know how to save images on that site anymore.
What's wrong with the writing? I think this new arc is pretty fucking good so far.

My guess: threads were deleted for too long, and people became discouraged.

Lotta people fell off when he started to write mouse-girl (I can't remember character names to save my life) as this mentally broke loon with no chance of redemption.
Ya gotta admit, the way she was written off was pretty weak. "I'm gonna stay here in illusionland. Go on without me."

I believe the deal was that to stave off the janitor who kept deleting threads he didn't like, we began to limit Endtown threads to Fridays while keeping general discussion in /trash/. Then, recently, Aaron had to take off a week or two due to health issues, cutting off the update threads on Sup Forums.

Waifu wars ruined the threads and then the ending of the boat arc was pure bullshit.

The love triangle drama, Holly's fishy flashback - all were fine, even if people argued over them. But the moment it ended how it ended, people flipped their shit.

>Gocomics turns off RSS feeds in January to "explore other revenue streams" (read: people weren't going to the site and looking at obnoxious ads)
>Suddenly Endtown thread die down

Big coincidence there.

Probably doesn't help that the current story feels like absolutely nothing, either.

Well, since mods are asleep right now, might as well post the latest pages before we all get banned for discussing a webcomic.

Mod started deleting them.

Holly fags bitching about her last arc. The writing in the latest arc has been perfectly fine. Also this arc has been more interesting than that Holly flashback arc.

If only all Holly appreciators were levelheaded like Jamil, then there wouldn't have been a shitstorm at all.

I didn't get the butthurt. Aaron since day one said Endtown has no one single protagonist. So the comic was eventually going to switch from Holly and Sally. Aaron even said he originally was going to kill Holly off. He changed his mind and gave her an open ending, So there is always a chance she can come back.

That is all. In b4 404.

That's how fandoms work. Fans do NOT like when popular characters die or get bad endings.

So it's just gonna' turn out that it's a Herbivore individual killing all the pigs right? Like some fucker loved meat before the bombs, he got turned into a leaf eater or some shit, and it fucked with his brain.

I mean the "Wolves are doing this" thing seems too obvious.

I prefer the "they spent too many years locked underground with each other, and are starting to go insane" explanation. Probably wrong, but they should all go upside eventually.

The Lizard Colony was by far the worst example of what can happen when you've got too many people cooped up together.

Yeah I doubt it's the wolves, someone else is no doubt behind this.

>in b4 it turns out to be the guard rats

90degrees of curiosity.

Yeah they slaughtered all of the non lizards and cannibalized the children that were born as mammals. That arc was pretty fucked up.

Fishhead guy is super butthurt about Jacob.
I mean Jacob is a piece of shit, but making up lies isn't gonna help.

I'm curious about his wordbubbles. Is he drunk? Is his voice growly cause of his physical body?

Also I wanna see pig lawyer and wolf lawyer fight it out in court.

>Endtown explodes in popularity when lizard waifu is introduced and starts a love triangle with mouse waifu.
>Said popularity vanishes once the comic gets rid of mouse waifu and moves to focus to something else altogether

All that ill gotten following moved on to something else. We're back to the days before Jim getting cucked, when you'd with luck get one thread a week despite having five pages a week.

I thought the idea was that the druggy-mutant was part of the group behind all of this

I'm getting the feeling that the pigs aren't actually being killed, and it's a big ruse to incite discontent against Jacob's "animal embracing" administration

Personally they should just shoot him and kick off the utter collapse. A slow burn towards mayhem will lead to another Unity

Aaron draws the cutest canines.

He was doing the same with Poppy O Possum for a while. It seems to have stopped. I think they might have kicked him off the team finally. Maybe we can start having Out of Placers threads again.

>Druggie-Mutant is the one kidnapping the pigs
>Is also inciting the wolves to act more feral I guess.
>It's all a ploy to get Jackrabbit to slip up and tell people they need to stop acting like animals, something his whole fucking thing was based around.
>Probably going to end with Druggie-Mutant getting Jackrabbit alone with a bunch of bugged out, hungry wolves.
>"Come on Jack, even you can figure this one out. Wolves eat rabbits."

Well Jack was put into power for SOME reason, so he wouldn't be over thrown so easily.

Maybe this was the reason?

>A slow burn towards mayhem will lead to another Unity

Pity Endtown is a slow burner type of comic. And like old timey cartoons, there's usually a powder keg at the end of it.
looney mice not withstanding

Marx helped Jacob into power because, in his own words, was for the greater good. And since he was indirectly part of Endtown's creation, i doubt his plan is its destruction.

I do however can believe that helping Jacob get into power only to have him fall from grace can be his objective. After this, the whole "embrace your species" would probably lose popularity as it would be linked to losing oneself in a similar fashion to schism.