Sup Forums BTFO by Dobson

Sup Forums BTFO by Dobson.

Dobson's just mad he didn't get a fighter based on his work

>ywn eat BigMac crumbles left by him and sniff his chair
Dobsonboi

>you're telling artists never to have a style
If your style involves copying and pasting, then yes, you should not have that style.

There is a difference between consistency and drawing goddamn near the exact same face in every comic for years on end.

Go fuck yourself, you plushie-humping neckbeard. Oh, and Dobson go fuck himself, too.

>Power Chords

How old is this screen cap?
Like did he already know about the image and setup this whole thing so he could react to it?

He should get a fighter based on his work as a friendly apology

>Dobson can't tell the difference between copy+paste and consistency
So what else is new

I don't think we need to inflate his self-worth

>btfo
>blown the fuck out
>not blown the fuck up

>Being this mad your character sucks in Mortal Sup Forumsmbat.
Any Stephie mains?

Well we do make too big a deal about sameface and whatnot but he is still otherwise acting like a fag.

Dobson's art is so bad for how long he's been drawing. It's seriously not appealing in any way.

Why the fuck isn't he making more comics or stuff about the Switch? Nintendo's actually doing really well for like the first time in 5 years and he's not even talking about it.

Also somebody post that 100 faces thing he did, pretty sure he copy pastes fishes at some point.

Fairly recent.
He put his avatar self into Star Trek garb on LGBT background not that long ago.

How has dobson not killed himself yet?

What's the Dob been up to lately?

>power chords
I hate him so much

It happens more often than you think.

Dobson only likes things that others DON'T like. So if the Switch is doing well, he wont talk about it.

>consistency
LOL. What this is, is copy pasting.

Sup Forums is a gay board even Dobby can blow """us""" the fuck out. baka

no matter what I roll it'll be shit

Finally someone who gets it.
I've been seeing apologists for these lazy-ass 'artists' that say they're drawing "on-model" without actually knowing what it is.

People need to realize there's a difference between being on model (consistency) and copy+pasting a comic (being cynically lazy while also insulting your audience's intelligence)

>Dislikes
>Depression
Kek, everytime.

Little you may know, but bucket fill is a legit technique for streamlining digital artwork - courtesy of Andrew Dobson.

Fucker liked Nintendo though, how many other fuckers like it too?
Thanks bro.

>5'6"

Rolling for Marsupilami's and Heatcliff's butt-baby.

Wasn't it just the bucket tool or was he doing it in layers too?

I'm not saying it's not lazy, but way too many people seem to get angry at the bucket tool for some reason.

Well, gangsta kupid isn't too bad, either.

Fuck that shit. I main my waifu and her trash panda.

He only has four or five recognizable characters. You'd have to inflate the lineup with clones.

I'd fuck the hell out of 63 dobson bear

Can we not inflate Dobson's ego?

Dobson was doing the colouring on the same layer as lineart, hence why his bucket fill was originally blasted as unprofessional.

I wish I could ask "What the fuck is going on in this comic." But she explains it.

Im inspired to do this

I am not an artist yet

Why is Dobson always so eager to defend the people making thousands every month on patreon?

He's like a yappy little rat-like chihuahua following around the bigger dogs hoping for some sausage skins.

Bucket's a good foundation. You should just keep an eye out for errors, and fix them.

Well make sure you draw the same person making 100 different faces or else its futile.

t. also an aspiring artist

For one, such She-dobson would be better at keeping artists from 'DOING SEXIST CRAP' than the original.

Why draw sexualised toons if She-bear would let you swim in her tits instead?

I don't get it

Years ago, he had the chance to hop on the bandwagon that was Patreon, problem was he was so fucking afraid to leave dA that he kind of just created a safe haven for himself there.

The real reason though is that he tried his hand at Patreon too late, and he has a severe problem with actually doing the goals he set for himself. He would constantly post on Facebook about how he didn't FEEL like drawing what he promised and just wanted freedom again. When people pointed out that people were paying him to do these things, he lashed out.

No idea how much he's making right now, but it's probably chump change.

his process is pencil on paper, ink directly over it, scan it in using "lineart mode", fill bucket, then make a shadow layer and set it to multiply.

Kek

Fuck it rolling.

Christ, Dobson.

>draw huge picture
>make it black and white
>paint it with MS paint
>shrink it down

Is Dobson insane?

Lucky, you got 3 sets of eyebrows

Nothing really crazy here. He found a way to get crisp lines.

The shrinking down thing is weird to me though.

Wow i didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

He's trying to make it look fuzzier.

Criminally underrated.

Power cords are what you plug your phone in with

Power cHords are what Pete Townsend does

There's nothing wrong with that as a personal technique. The only problem would be if you were a flattter for a colorist and did it that way.

When I started doing art I was basically running on a toaster so I still have my RAM conservation techniques from that time.

But I also improved in skill even if my techniques remain simple.

And the response he got for this tutorial from an even bigger hack

He wants what they have. Dobson is the eternal bridesmaid of the internet, always on the fringe of of the popular, successful crowd but never popular nor successful himself. He believes that defending these people and making his presence known on Twitter will give him all the notoriety and success that he thinks he deserves, when in actuality 99% of the people he defends have absolutely no idea who he is (and those who do know about him only know him in the "Thanks for the kind words, friend! Don't forget to support my Patreon!" kind of way).

That's also part of the reason he's so into the SJW crowd, he thinks that parroting popular opinions and defending other SJW loonies will make them like him and give him money.

Whatever. Rolling.

That's how printing works. Are you so keen to shit on Dobson you don't know how comics are made?

I honestly prefer crisp looking lines myself.

rollin

>Likes
>Eating
>Sleeping
Wow. How interesting. Does he like breathing and pooping too?

Why the fuck does Sup Forums care so much about this faggot?

This was a sad revelation.

When __Kaz__ tore Dobson a new one, I was hyped... until I googled who he was and how much weight his credentials actually carry.

It's fun to laugh at him

I can no longer take this seriously, because at this point, Dobson produces more content than Kazerad.

>TFW even Dobson is taller then you.

Yet people are surprised when you are still a virgin.

I forever hold out hope that Carnivale will come back

He's a lolcow that never learns to stop reacting to everything. Sup Forums being a bunch of sadists, loves poking him over and over till he cries.

Buckley literally dragged and dropped pre-made faces and bodies to make his comics.

It's not just Sup Forums, Dobson has given almost every single board a reason to laugh at him.

He provides a good warning on what happens if you let poor attitudes take over your artistic career.

oh boy

here's an official explanation

Mind you that being butthurt at Donald Trump steals nearly all of Dobson's daily energy output.
So Kaz not only is going against Dobson, but Dobson with a handicap.

Most professionals draw comics in a bigger size than the target size. Helps with details and makes the lines look better.

Is dobson the first person to be hated by the majority of Sup Forums?

I got the typo. Don't see how it's a big deal though.

I unironically believe that dobson is a way better artist than either of those trashcomics.
that being said, their content is equally worthless.

We're not worthy.

He has knowledge and training and isn't just a half talented hack who doodles crap based on things they copy.
So yeah, better artist. Doesn't mean much.

No, that's moot

well there was m00t---
fuck

Would you, Sup Forums?

Give me whatever ugly thing you wish fate

Oh yeah that reminds me, what did he think of the Turf Wars comic?

is tom trying to tell us he wants to be a girl? nbot the first time

>/tg/ hates him because he doesn't understand D&D
Not just that ,but he openly MOCKS anyone who likes D&D solely because he doesn't understand it.

>Power chords

I can totally imagine Dobson sounding like Wayne Knight.

>Turning his beloved cartoon characters into his trademark fursona

WHY

>hates jock shit
>hates nerd shit

Dobby was the kid who sat alone.

This activates my autism more than that screencap of master shake.

>5'6"

This explains literally everything.

>copypasting is consistency
I mean sure.
Terrible proportions is just your style.