Camp Camp Thread Thread

wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/5ff911a0-0e75-4620-8f4b-2fde897931e1/index.m3u8

What should space kid do?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94220160/#94220160
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1100039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

commit seppuku

>What should space kid do?
Go roll around in the fire to get the ants off

how will the finale be? personally I like to think that this user is onto something

I was thinking of something along those lines, the end of summer, but I think they are just going to leave it open ended, leaving room for new seasons. I'd love to see them all ending up in school together.

would it be called school school then? I don't want them to go home yet though, we need at least one more season, and it probably wouldn't work in any other setting that isn't the camp

>Class Class

Cameron as Principle and the counselors as the teachers of all subjects.

that sounds good enough for a fanfic, AU or a single episode, but definitely not for a whole series.
Still, if it does happen in any way, I hope they include an alpha bitch

Is Dolph going to live up to his name?
I want him to start the Fifth Reich.

wow this thread is slow, post your feelings about the newest episode

>Max getting bullied to oblivion
>He feels betrayed by Neil and Nikki
>In a bitchfit he decides to fuck with everyone

David is for

Getting rid of, as well as Max. The show would be 1000 times better.

I desperately want to see this happen
light molestation and hand holding

Max is best boy.

I mean, I'm sure Max is the kind of guy who has dirt on everyone. He probably spies on people and takes notes on their weaknesses.
He's someone you don't mess with.
>Who is Neil

do we have any info on what next episode is gonna be about? because if it was a follow up to this one where Max gets/plans his revenge against everyone I wouldn't complain
also stfu Max best boy

Those Maxes are cute, user, I know.
But I'll always love Neil, he's number one.

what if we... shipped them together

Non consensual snuggling.

Well that's great and actually underrated because I have seen no content of it
Damn now I want some fanart, these two would be cute

I'd like to see that

does this count

This is in fact much better, thanks dude
I bet they do this when no one's watching, inside their tent

>"Come on Max, it's not gay if a girl is doing it too!"
>"Nikki is only, like, technically, a girl, and it's still fucking gay!"
I bet they both surprise-kiss him a lot

>They tease him during daily activities
>Swimming turns to be hell because both Nikki and Neil get touchy with each other while denying Max any physical contact

what's your opinion? do Max's parents care so little about him that they just signed him to a generic camp?

What's with teens and drawing characters enduring anxiety with heart monitors in the backgrounds

probably

I wonder if David was touched as a kid

there's this little thing called heart beat and it usually accelerates during anxiety, but in this case it's being portraied as a sudden heart sink

I think they are rich as fuck but they don't want to deal with their son so they found this place and simply dropped him there.

he sayd he doesn't sleep at night and he also has extreme repressed anger issues, plus he mentioned doing "smiling excercises", so it's entirely plausible

I know that I'm asking in a rhetorical sense because in actuality I just think it's stupid and everyone does it

how else would you represent the feeling visually?

Subtly

can someone explain to me why people ship Max and Preston together? it makes zero fucking sense

that's sad

Because Tumblr forces the most ridiculous and retarded ships, whatever feels "safe". They hate other ships because they're problematic.
Also, probably because they project themselves onto Preston (a theatre fag).
Same shit as Harrison/Neil and Nerris/Nikki. Forced faggotry and shit taste.

yeah and they're all forced gay stuff, like holy shit as a fujo I'm all about that normally but those pairings are pure crap
personally I really like NerrisxHarrison, if I had to ship one gay ship it would be either Jaspvid, MaxxHarrison or MaxxNeil which I actually do ship, pls no bully, they do make more sense at least, because the characters interacted in a significant way, while Max basically never interacted with Preston at all
also two super underrated ships are NeilxTabi and SashaxMax, I've seen zero fanart about it

I like you, at least you have common sense with pairings. I'm surprised Max/Neil wasn't the gay favorite because those two have strong interactions, even prolonged physical contact.
Sasha/Max is patrician taste, Neil/Tabii is great for those with a yandere fetish.

>I like you
aw thank
>I'm surprised Max/Neil wasn't the gay favorite
honestly? same
I'm less surprised that Danvid got that treatment instead, but still I don't understand how people are still all turned on by Daniel after all this time
>for those with a yandere fetish
which, conveniently, is a thing I have
this show just hits all the right spots for me

>but still I don't understand how people are still all turned on by Daniel after all this time
These are the same deluded retards that shipped Bill Cipher/any human, Onceler/whatever, etc.
Most likely teenagers with a male psycho complex, I'm surprised at how many people exist like them, knowing that IRL Daniel would kill them instead of fucking them.

>male psycho complex
but like, I have that, and he's nothing special at all, I can guarantee you
yeah the sounds he made when he moved his head were cool and overall he was an interesting character, and selfcest can be cool too but, idk it just does nothing to me in this particular instance, I guess it's because when people do ship it it's just because it's gay, and they usually make Daniel act like a good guy which is also bullshit
but I can't act suprised that tumblr has shit taste, I knew that already
now billdip, on the other hand, that does things to me

Well it became popular for a reason. I personally don't like it but I could see what you're referring to
And the concerning problem is that Tumblr is where you'll get most of CC fanart, and I cannot stand all those fucking pieces of shit drawing shit-tier pairings fanart.

yeah, exactly! there is no other place to get fanart, it sucks
every once in a while something okay comes out of there but mostly it's just shit

There was some drawfag here that drew some Max stuff, but who knows if he's coming back.
And I really need me some Sasha fanart.

what Max stuff? show pls?

not gonna lie, Nurf dressed as Gwen did things to my dick

Now that we know he's canon gay/bi and willing to turn into a trap, I think he's best boy.
Pic related.

does anyone have the previous thread? i wanted to screencap the nazi camp-camp theme

I got you covered pham
desuarchive.org/co/thread/94220160/#94220160

thanks lad

Why us the quality so crappy on that site?

Binged the whole show in a day. Holy fuck is it better than I ever thought it would be. Don't think an episode ever not click with me. Not to mention every character looks absolutely adorable. After how far RvB has gone down the Coldsteel plotline, it's nice to see an RT show that's pure comedy again. Ered, Nerris and Gwen are best girlsPreston and David are best boys

Pick one character to get a spin-off cartoon.

Can't be any of the three main kids of the counselors.

Go.

D O L P H
O
L
P
H

JASPER

Then ask the thread for the mega like the freeloader you are.

Dolph

He doesn't have enough of a gimmick to actually get a show but I'd watch it

I love how the cast melds better in the second season.

watch the new episode on animepace.ru like the bitch you are but also make sure to watch it when it comes out you whore

This is actually a great idea.
The spin-off show would be like a mixture of Hitler's biography mixed with Camp Camp.
Basically, Dolph's everyday life but we get to see nazi references and jokes.

Each episode feels perfectly paced too. They feel a lot longer than they are but in a good way.

How about we call it Mein Kamp

I want Sasha to touch me

yeah I was genuinely surprised too, usually when I trust Sup Forums it turns out I fucking hate it but this time I was hooked after a couple of minutes already
and it has some interesting but subtle mysteries with small clues sprinkled throughout it (small stuff like what actually happened to jasper, what's the deal with the quartermaster, how are the kids' parents etc) it feels like it's actually rewarding the audience for watching
I totally didn't expect it to have an emotionally driven character arc either, so episode 11 and 12 surprised the heck out of me

Post the screenshot when you get it user.

ah yeah he does good shit, I think he did this too
which btw was inspired by an idea of mine so I'm super happy whenever I look at it

It hooked me the moment i realized the camp salute was 2 in the pink 1 in the sink. Also I love how it has the perfect tone, nice mix of innocence and cynicism, and it never really veers off too much into either territories. Perfect middle ground.
And yeah, episode 12 was a great emotional episode. Even when David cracked it didn't feel he broke character. What I kinda don't like about shows like Rick and Morty is that basically anyone in the show who goes against the nihilistic mold it sets gets the shaft a lot. Here it's a great balance with Max and David's outlooks on life both having their benefits and disadvantages.

I need a source on that

>CalArts style
Fuck off with this self-advertising bullshit.

I see what you did there, how about "Kampf Kampf"

Why is suffering/vengeful Max so great?
>muh buzzwords
Kill yourself.

Need more Max feet

>kill yourself
No thanks, Reddit. Take your CN tier trash back with you.

yeah, and unlike those kinds of shows, here both kinds of outlooks on life are explored and it's not in a heavy-handed way, it's just there
"why does max/david think the way they do?" is a question to an answer we kind of got but are still getting nonetheless, and Max doesn't do it out of malice any way, as you can see in pic related and can recall from ep 12, he looked like he felt actual guilt, and then he got better, less angry and less of a dick
meanwhile we still have things to find out about them that probably shaped them into thinking the way they do, and I'm honestly excited to find out
also
the salute is W H A T
I had not realized, goddamn it

that's some quality bait my friend, you might wanna work on the edge a little though, maybe next time you could actually be taken seriously, who knows

>CalArts style
I fucking loathe loathe the beanhead style as much as the next guy but foh, only like MAYBE 2 characters even remotely fill that bill.

>foh
Sorry bud, I don't speak nigger. Care to explain what that means?

>all opposing opinions are bait!!!
Okay buddy. School starts up soon, so you might want to get back on schedule!

>CN tier trash
LMAO what an ignorant cunt, and you have the nerve to call others Reddit.

>Why is suffering/vengeful Max so great?
I have no idea but I share the same sentiment, it's truly great
[spoilet]it's a fetish bro, angst is an actual kink, welcome to the club[/spoiler]

Sorry bud, I don't speak faggot. Care to explain why you're so compelled to bait here?
>muh opinion
That you gave no basis or defense for?
foh

Just wait until Friday

Careful with your spoilers dude, anyways, I think I'd love to see each camper suffering in their own way:
>Harrison being told he's a fuck up and he will never control his powers, or that he'll end up performing shitty tricks at a subway station.
>Preston receiving terrible critique, telling him his writing is shit.
>Neil being bullied for being a nerd, or becoming sad because he failed at some quiz or question, which makes him feel like an idiot.
And same with the rest.

>everything I don't like is Calarts!!
see I can do that too
keep bumping the thread bitch, you're only doing me a favor

>not posting the cancer one.

Everything with a bean shaped mouth is CalArts, you chav scum.

When some punk rock beezy steal your Jew fro

when some pre teen tries to murder you because she thinks you're a pedophile.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1100039

>Careful with your spoilers dude
sorry, I'm a dirty phoneposter, I'll try to be more careful
anyway I love your style man, let me contribute
>with Harrison I love the thought of him being bullied by Nerris, with her always telling him that he sucks and that his magic isn't real
>Preston experiencing writer's block
>your Neil is perfect I don't have anything to add, but he would probably beat the shit out of whoever makes fun of him
>Max's suffering is literally endless and if I started describing ways in which he could do it then I'd be here all day
>on the other hand, imagine David having flashbacks about Jasper's death, and I don't mean the tumblrina ones, I mean literal shaking and crying and feeling like you're in that moment again
>in general thinking about David suffering does things to me
>the other campers aren't interesting enough to warrant angst but as a rule of thumb: people getting beat up
>that's always hot

>alternatively imagine that Jasper's ghost somehow ended up believing that it was David's fault that he died, and lashing out at him, becoming all corrupted in front of him

sure famalam, keep telling yourself that

Sad that she's only put in to tease a very possible ship with David.

she wasn't even given a name, I don't think she'll be back
but then again, I didn't think Bonquisha was gonna show up again either, and she did, so everything's possible

You know the joke already

High five for best boy