What do you guys think of this new Owlturd comic?

What do you guys think of this new Owlturd comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

owlturd.com/post/163646404169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

owlturd.com/post/163646404169

Idiot me forget to post the link.

So he hangs out in the cemetery, is that supposed to be the punchline?

i will protect this smile

not funny, not touching like it was intended, not impressed.

Is there something more to this that I'm not getting?

Presumably his mother died in a fire.

Does he wash every week that tombstone or something?

His face looks like Denko's.

reminds me of pusheen

He takes his machine everywhere.

he visits his dead parents or whatever and he takes his machine everywhere, it's just sappy bullshit that jerking off tears of normies for those delicious Patreon donations.

He's a firefighter so he has seen people die on the job he couldn't save, and he visits the graves of those people. The "joke" is the contrast between the cute idyllic art and idealized image of a firefighter as a community hero and the actual personal cost.

am i supposed to cry?

I mean, the firefighter is sort of cute, in a Japanese mascot way, but besides that it's not really anything special.

That would be surprisingly deep compared to his usual "NEGATIVE EMOTIONS AND BAD ASPECTS OF LIFE" shit.

Maybe he realized what a fucking hack he is and it's been eating away at him.

What a fucking hack.

Not to defend the dude but those aren't terribly original faces, yknow
They're just generic :3 faces, and so is this

I actually think that this is better than the shitty and unoriginal LOL ANXIETY comics he used to post. Let him do what he wants

He's known for a while that he does hackish art. He's done blogposts on why he wishes he could do something else, it's just the bullshit gets money.

That's really sad actually. Webcomics are getting shittier and shittier because the social media algorithm favors this type of content

BOO HOO IF I PUT WORK INTO THIS I'D PROBABLY HAVE TO GET A REAL JOB

I'M LITERALLY ENSLAVED BY MENTAL RETARDS FEEL BAD FOR ME

There is nothing in his output that suggests this isn't just a ridiculously well paying hobby. These are brain farts at best and if producing them takes 40 hours a week then he should be knitting potholders with the other tards in whatever city he lives in.

No, I don't sympathize with him because he has yet to articulate an actual thought or demonstrate oppressed artistic talent. Fuck this guy.

I'm okay with him non LOL RELATABLE LIFE XD shit

I think it's cool that 'Turd is trying to do something new, at least, instead of those constant "Life punches you in the dick" bullshit. He's not a great artist, but he's clearly trying to improve.

I think you're retarded. Clearly you have never drawn, more than a stick figure.

What most artists want, is to draw. The more, the better. It's fun, it's fulfilling, so on.

Here's the thing - you gotta make a living. If you will take a full time job, that's 8 hours of your life gone, and you will only be able to draw in your free time. And that free time has to include you unwinding and doing regular free time shit in addition to the hobby.

Even more - the drawing that takes more effort requires more time. A good drawing can take 8+ hours to draw - if you're an artist full time, you can do one of those in a day. But if you're only a hobbyist, it might take you a WEEK to draw one of those. If he stopped drawing what he does - also note that having a simple style doesn't mean it's actually easy to draw, and let's not talk about writing jokes which is hell spent mostly at staring at a desk trying to think of something that wasn't done before - he'd have to take a job and be ablle to draw less, and that's generally a bad option to anyone who likes to draw.