What is the best ship and why is it Brick x Blossom?

What is the best ship and why is it Brick x Blossom?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o67bv_nb3hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a complete fucking faggot who ruins this board almost as much as "genderswap" fetishists.

Rowdyruffs are canon though. Twice. Once as robots and then later as clones? Or something I forget.

The best ship is clearly Blossom X Buttercup

It's also canon that you're a massive fucking faggot. That doesn't make it okay.

You sound extremely upset. Calm down.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you retarded sperglord? If you're going to pointlessly troll a thread, at least try to be a tiny bit clever.

This why even hates you fatfags.

Becuase selfcest is patrician tier.

The first time, Mojo made them with snips, snails and puppy dog tails, which is what little boys are made of. Plus prison toilet gunk, which was the replacement for Chemical X. Not sure if there was ever an explanation to how they came back after they fucking died.

Look Jake, I get you don't like anyone muscling in on your teritory. But I thought your self insert Jared getting with Blossom was just a prank?

HIM

>not Blossom x Butch

Him brought them back and upgraded them.

>Shipping the Powerpuffs with the Rowdyruffs
Your plebian is showing.

That's not Buttercup x Brick.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o67bv_nb3hA

It's much Worse

you know it's weird enough to fuck a boy version of yourself but I imagine it'd be a million times weirder fucking a boy version of your sister

They were created in the Same World and They are not related

>Kids are going to grow up shipping Jared with Blossom because the RRB are nowhere to be found in new PPG.

>Implying the Internet won't have them shipping Aku and Blossom.

That's just a meme though. There will be the small group of autists who unironically ship Aku and Blossom. That cuck Jared is canon however.

I wonder how the new show would fuck up the RRB. Probably by making them weaker than the girls.

Yes it is.

Always wanted to see Brick and Blossom gap together.

Now that's my kinda of love.

But What will people find when they search for Jared? A bunch of articles damage controlling for this guy's set insert and people chanting "Ravioli Ravioli cum in the Ginger Loli". Jared will forever be intertwined with the controversy, no matter how hard he pretends.

fpbp

literally anything is better than blossom/brick

>shipping them with their exact male counterparts
>not shipping them with the other male counterparts

Fucking good taste user.

Kizs jow