Top 3 Comic Series you are excited for

Mine:

1. The Terrifics

2. Mister Miracle

3. Deadman mini-series

what the fuck is the Terrifics

The Fantastic Four but DC but not the Challengers of the Unknown

What do Plastic Man and Mr. Terrific and Metamorpho have to do with each other?
Genuinely asking, I don't know about them

We don't know yet. It's gonna be related to Dark Metal though. Makes sense with the Plastic Man tease in Dark Days.

The Platoon
Superman Year One
John Wick
Scout Marauder (IF it ever comes out)
Neal Adams' Deadman

And maybe The Terrifics to a lesser extent.

Nothing. It's just DC trying to make their own version of The Fantastic Four.

Green Lantern Earth One
Terrifics
Punisher Platoon

Arkham 2
Terrifics
Waid on Cap (I'm optimistic?)

>Plastic Man and Mr. Terrific and Metamorpho

Metal is bringing back fan favorites while explaining what happened to other older heroes like Red Tornado or the Metal Men.

Plastic Man has been frozen, Mr. Terrific has been a spy in another universe for Batman, and the other two have yet to be explained. Its been speculated that they will explore the darker sides of the Multiverse which will be interesting.

Metamorpho is the muscle like The Thing
Phantom Girl is the Waifu of the bunch that doesn't have much baggage as Sue (Supermans crush)
Mr Terrific is the Reed who can solve anything
Plastic Man is the Johnny Storm that is actually funny.

I ain't reading no comic where Plastic Man can only disguise himself as a checkerboard, a school notebook, an oreo, a soccer ball, a pair of dress shoes or a dalmatian.

What if it was about Plastic Man playing pranks on Martian Manhunter by turning into an Oreo and running away?

he's not a "disguise" character though

Implying that stps him from dsguising himself as a dress, or floortile in a bathroom, or antyhing he's done in the past.

Is black and white really less stealthy than crimson and gold?

You are severely lacking in imagination. See

>Phantom Girl
>but not the Phantom Girl from LoSH
Curious

After the SJW pandering shitshow guest-starring Deadman sometimes that was the last Deadman mini, I have very little faith in another one.

It's written by Neal Adams, though.

Excited too see how Arkham Asylum 2 goes, always wanted to see more of Batman #666.

DC has to publish them every so often or they lose the trademark on the name.

It's Phase, from L.E.G.I.O.N.

They only get the trademark renewed if the character's name is in the title. None of their names are in "The Terrifics."

What a stupid post

This is a Neal Adams comic. COMPLETELY unrelated to the last one. Adams is THE definitive Deadman writer AND artist.