youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>show's head writer is a kike
Not surprised.

>m.youtube.com/
>&feature=youtu.be

that's actually funny

Yet he completely BTFO feminist logic entirely

Only because the sensitive american media wouldn't allow someone non-feminist to criticize the movement

>the retarded one is a feminist
Checks out.

it's a joke, nigga, I found it funny.

How exactly are they getting away with this much weird shit? Seriously, the internet eats it up and all but given the way networks tend to treat jokes in cartoons with a thousand pounds of metaphorical bubble wrap, I have no idea how they keep getting away with it.

Sonic Boom is pretty redpilled.

He's not wrong.
Come to think of, wasnt Eggman supposed to be a feminist as well?

>tell a joke
>people get mad
I keep seeing this thread being made over and over again
actually some nobody on twitter bitched about the cartoon for letting a man talk to a woman like that, someone had a pic of it and I didn't save it
but take my word that that's what happened

Does she get the goal or not?

Sup Forums thought knuckles was awesome destroying modern feminism logic in one movie, don't know why Sup Forums is complaining.

So now people can't talk to people, even if they are animal tweens. SEEMS FAIR.

>"meathead shows academia-level knowledge" joke
>Oy vey muh joos
Go back to Sup Forums

(You)

I'm pretty certain Sup Forums thought it was funny, this guy just seems like some random faggot.

>Why is Sup Forumsmblr acting like tumblr?

That's what the manual to one of the games said, but I keep hearing that that was just a mistranslation.

Well.. I mean he's right so of course people are fucken mad.
And she was fucking stupid for trying to call attention like that to a goal shot she might not even make. Its like someone pulling a Babe Ruth and calling their shot before taking it. He did it because he was a once in a century talent.
She did it because she wanted to talk trash and did it poorly

For some reason, I doubt you have a firm understanding of what modern feminism is, or would be able to define what "modern feminism" even is.

Since when did feminist cancer and bitching women decide to coopt white male nerd media?

Most would agree in 2007.

It was Sonic Heroes, I remember it cause it was so out of place I kept wondering why that shit was there.

About seven years ago.

White men don't deserve to enjoy anything.

When was Sonic the Hedgehog "white male nerd media"?

Glad it's over after this season.

Since the series inception. It's historically sold better in the west (especially Europe) than it has in its homeland, and it was released in the U.S. first.

Would kids even get this joke at all? I thought the delivery was alright.

But Knuckles is being reasonable while Amy is being obnoxious. This is BTFOing tumblr feminism.

Since it was created?

>Knuckles is a smarter feminist than all feminists

>show puts out some funny meta jokes and it gets noticed
>immediately pulls this

Holy shit this

Sup Forumsmblr gets upset by a simple joke. Sure, knuckles called himself a feminist, but it was a joke. Meanwhile, he completely destroyed tumblr feminism and SJWs and they're mad about it.

It's more autist media, of which by far the majority are white men.

This isn't the first time Amy's SJW side has been treated as a joke, but this is the first time she's been BTFO quite this hard. It was pretty funny.

What is tumblr feminism, and how is it different than what Knuckles says?

As a corollary, does your understanding of feminism derive from people shitposting on image boards?

Tumblr feminism and SJWs is about screeching about the patriarchy and about how we need extra diversity programs for women in any field where women are not the majority.

>inb4 "there's so many different types of feminism that you're not allowed to insult feminism"

Funny delivery.
People are seriously outraged at this?

There are anons in this thread unironically defending feminism.

>People are seriously outraged at this?
Are you honestly surprised?

>Sup Forums says something retarded
>everyone points out Sup Forums says something retarded
>without fail some ass covering faggot goes "HE DOESN'T REPRESENT US"
Sorry, he does.

Thread is full of dumb faggots. And OP, you're only posting this because you saw it in the other thread that was made just over an hour ago.

>Getting mad over a joke in Sonic Boom

Congrats, you're all worse than Chris-Chan.

The only thing Sup Forums has ever agreed on is that the holocaust didn't happen, but they wish it had.

I'm glad people are finally waking up to the climate hoax

Kek

>Sup Forums is one person

maybe because that kind of shit related to academia are often said by arrogant 60's jews or shitty intellectuals who are friends with jews like Robert Crumb of some shit like that. (yeah bad exemple I know, but it's just for illustrate the arrogant beatnik leftist who think he's clever because he likes french stuff and defend jews or black people)

>SJW says something retarded
>everyone points out SJW says something retarded
>without fail some ass covering faggot goes "HE DOESN'T REPRESENT US"
Sorry, xe does.

Now Knuckles and Eggman have something in common.

>Yet he completely BTFO feminist logic entirely
Third wave yeah. If were talking the ones that were second wave and not crazy then hes pretty much exactly that.

Did the joke just go over your head? That's the point. Sup Forums built it's entire schtick by claiming "all [X Group] are exactly like [Bad Actor Claiming Membership]"

When the same logic is turned back on them, they turn into screeching howler monkeys.

Feminism was never good.

I agree.

And it doesn't work, because "Sup Forums" isn't an ideology.

Yes, that's a very basic piece of common sense that idiots seem to not get. But who needs to actually think about things and discuss them when you can just lump people together and spout nonsense?

Indeed, all of civilization was.

You mean exactly like you just did?

Well duh, too bad Sup Forums hasn't figured that out yet

Does that logic work with ideologies?

Knuckles voted for Her and is pissed off

No, actually its an incredibly transparent cop out, and feminists own inability to self reflect is why nobody respects feminists anymore.

Yes it was never good but that board is infested by Tumblr.
how it's hard to understand "gender" don't exist? those things are called "sex" and they are two, just two, like for the animals.
you prentend you don't believe in god but are making some artificial shit against the laws of nature and science just because you can't handle the fact that homosexuality and dysphoria of genders are both fucking mental illnesses.
also mens and womens are not made to be equal but to be complementary and have different faculties, you just can't compare it or create a segregation about it, that fucking make no sense.

>Feminism was never good.
Never said it was. I said at some point they weren't completely crazy. That's fairly true.

At the core of it all its just those with power against those without, as is everything in life.

Anti-racists, racists, feminists, meninists, religiousists, corporatists, policeists, are all lthe same.

They want the ability to oppress and not have any responsibility or consequences for their actions.

Something, something humans.

Except not really, unless you think there being an arbitrary name to an ideology means that people must mechanically all think the same things if they profess to that ideology, and have no conflict within that ideology about any number of topics.

The only ones who lack self-reflection are those who use terms they don't understand to describe huge swathes of people who have next to nothing in common. Because that's easier than actually using your head, doing some research, and maybe thinking a little bit about something.

Yes.

The SJW stereotype exists for a reason, both in who they are, and what they believe.

The closest thing to a Sup Forums stereotype would probably be "a shitskin".

First wave feminism was about getting women the vote

Second wave feminism was about getting women into the workforce

Third wave feminism is about bitching and penis envy

>you prentend you don't believe in god

found the butthurt christian cuckservative

Maybe try running your sentences through spell check next time, or is every Typo sacred to your magical imaginary skydad?

>Anti-racists, racists, feminists, meninists, religiousists, corporatists, policeists, are all lthe same.
Look at me, i'm the neutralfag status quo with no balls and who feel clever with my pseudo-anarchist.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were 13.

Yes, that's the super simplified version people try to use, but it immediately breaks down with any degree of scrutiny. The so-called "third wave" has existed for nearly 40 years, you'd be retarded to think that's all it is. But we live in a world where all people bother with are sound bites, like what you've just posted.

>That picture

Why are retards who do internet meetups always so fucking dumb? Why would you take a picture of this, as if it'll never get out to the public?

I'm not even american and I don't believe in god myself motherfucker, just that feminists believe on a totally pseudo-scientific bullshit we could compare to some batshit cult but at the same time they hate religions.
well no they just hate christianity but like defend the insane goat fuckers ready to murder them.

But he's criticizing Feminists.

>I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were 13.

Your droll attempt at insult is noticed, it was mediocre. Exerting your will upon others is something instilled in every human from their earliest days and most of us are loathe to give it up when we gain it.

To an extent all of those movements to are partially about protecting rights but many of them are perverted by greed. Desire is truly a destructive force.

Or maybe some people just know better than to label themselves like that.

Where is the lie concerning the fact that elites of the jewish diaspora use the FED for their vicious interests and love ruining societies?
Goldman Sachs it's an invention of Sup Forums? George Soros it's Sup Forums too? The Rothschild family? the fact that the rulers inside the Bolsheviks were jewish too? the fact that they abused of Germany after the WW1? the AIPAC it's another lie? Henry Kissinger did nothing wrong? the Hollywood industry is not controlled by that community?

everytimes there is a statement related to some ethnicty here, there is always some butthurt underage amerilard to negate it and start his bitching about Sup Forums

No no, shhh. Let them be retarded.

He's criticizing a facet of feminism, not feminism as a whole. At the end of the clip he outright states that he's a feminist. Simply because you agree with what he said doesn't make it automatically anti-feminist, you dumb cunt.

So I guess no one understands he just BTFO feminazi's & feminists's & are focusing on the fact he said he was a feminist?

This meme has to die, the first two waves were composed of rampant racist and literally lunatic women that raped children and tried to commit murder and they never accomplished absolutely anything.

What's wrong with that picture?

The fact that Sup Forumsfriends are even more diverse than tumblr?

The fact that they're hailing hitler, you retard.
That shit will follow you in life if you ever get a decent enough paying job and make something of yourself. Then again, I forgot where I was.

Oh, yeah. Here's your (You). Or maybe you were just pretending to be retarded XD

Actually, all of those things are massively different.

Just to take one example, pretty much the entirety of the "men's rights movement" is about undoing the massive damage feminists have caused, not about "controlling women".

>Knuckles mansplains Amy

>it's okay when eggman does it

>second wave and not crazy
"Second-wave" feminists were the "bra-burners", user. As in, they literally burned bras because they were "tools of male oppression".

Susan B. is the only decent "feminist" I can think of, and she happened before it was even a movement.

everyone did in the first thread about the subject mate.

Hitler was a good thing to 1942, he Chimpout and loses pathetically, making bad war decisions, and his image was associated with every kind of nationalism on the west to use it against it, with also jews whining about the shoah and becoming untargetable.

but I think you are taking that kind of troll too seriously.

No dude, feminism totally used to be sane.

I member this one youtube guy who was saying that 'they were doing the roman salute' when all those people did the heil hitler thing at a richard spencer speech. Looked at his other shit and he had this giant series called 'women won't date me because of feminism' also into grimoires of some kind too.

>Susan B. is the only decent "feminist"
“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman." - Susan B. Anthony

Nazis are cool now that the political left has decided everyone is a Nazi.

>I think you are taking that kind of troll too seriously

You're right. I'm just butthurt about the current state of Sup Forums, and I gotta shit real bad.

I'm easily rattled when my poo is crowning, user.

She was right. She also argued that she should be punished as severely as a man would be for the same crime.

I think I remember the Simpsons doing this joke many years ago.

The voting habits of women have been far more detrimental than the voting habits of black men.