Rescue Rangers

What does Sup Forums think about Rescue Rangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ek9VjGcgY
foxglove.cdrrhq.ru/foxmain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Lae8Ln0Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=YVENK16xPoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a2fAtn7fRJY
theacorncafe.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those high-pitched voices.... argh!

Underappreciated Rogue's Gallery

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ek9VjGcgY

I loved it as a kid

He was fun, always into something.

>Rogue's

*Rogues

What does Sup Forums think about OP?

foxglove.cdrrhq.ru/foxmain.html

Chip was my favorite, I remember he always made me feel a little funny but I didn't really understand at the time why that was...

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Lae8Ln0Xw

We all know you wanted to fuck him, Mister Twister

That's not what I meant and you know it.

Why is that?

10/10

Wow, I knew the rule and blew it anyway. Thanks

I don't like One Piece.

Enlighten us.

Enough. I know what you want and I'm not posting my story so you can edit it and take it out of context.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVENK16xPoQ

You brought this up.

best nintendo games. I like throwing things as an attack

Because I thought as fellow fans I might have a civil and intelligent discussion, but clearly this thread is full of vultures.

Did you play Chip 'n' Dale in Vietnam?

One of my favorite cartoons as a lad.

Chip/Gadget OTP for life.

I think the movie's gonna suck

I actually don't even know what else you could have meant by that.

You won't find that in Sup Forums.

Uh bruh That's Fievel. An American Tale: Vietnam.

What movie?

Whoa, Fievel seen some shit when he went west.

He meant he liked Chip in a platonic way.

I wanted to have sex with Chip, is that what you wanted to hear? Is that what you wanted me to admit so you can chuckle to yourselves? So you could hear my secret shame for your amusement?

It's not true but that won't stop you muckrakers from believing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2fAtn7fRJY

>around cats never relax

I am not a homosexual.

You should really try remembering where you are. That's not even the most "embarrassing" thing I've heard today, even if it isn't true. I mostly just don't understand what you meant from your previous post.

Okay, John Egbert.

Good lord, is Monterey a fucking capybara?

What is the most embarrassing thing?

We don't speak that name around here.

Some dude on/v/ talking about how he used to get off to Tom Preston's inflation pics as a kid.

Loved the show when I was a kid. Gadget was my first waifu.

Nearly three decades later? The show does not hold up at fucking all. Writing is meh, voice acting ranges from okay to laughable, animation is mediocre even on the best episodes, and the episodic nature of the show makes it much harder to enjoy now that I've had nearly thirty years of exposure to serial storytelling in animation. Even the hi-def "remaster" of the show wasn't enough to make me re-think my opinion.

That said: It will always hold a place in my heart because nostalgia is still a hell of a drug.

Vasya! Is that you?
Perfect taste, by the way...blin.

Damn straight.

C×D = OTP FOR LIFE

I liked the Rescue Rangers. It was a fun cartoon.
Nobody seems to know anything about if there was supposed to be a rescue rangers movie, though.
theacorncafe.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30958

>Freehaven
Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

>Well? They will not suck themself, lady!

Also, posting this for no reason at all.

Rumors say it was in the works, but canned after the DuckTales movie underperformed. No one knows if that's entirely true, though.

YES, I AM STILL ALIVE.

There was an announcement a few years back that Disney was planning a Rescue Rangers film that was going to be a CGI/live-action hybrid. I have not heard thing goddamn one about it since.

Oh, and if you can find it (not hard), the HD "remaster" of the show is the best it has ever looked. Colors are a bit washed out and you can tell it was run through filters instead of being properly remastered (like Goof Troop was), but still, it is best the show is probably ever gonna look.

I'm not a furry

One last screencap.

Well then it's been cancelled/shelved.

Really, I'm glad it didn't happen. I'd rather them reboot it NuDucktales style then have them look like Alvin/Smurf abominations

You and me both, brother.

She's talking about Zipper, by the way

I'm still mad the comic got cut down just as it was getting really good.

Ditto. We needed at least one more arc so we could get a satisfactory ending to Glitch's arc.

All these correct assholes being right in this thread who'd have thought.

Personally I ship Gadget with my penis.

I'd have rather a focus on another Ranger, with Glitch and the Danger Rangers coming back a few arcs later.

They hadn't even gotten to take on Nimul.

And I REALLY wanted to see more of that group of animal heroes from the opening mini, did you see that fucking raccoon shadow?

Who ever he is, he should get out of the show.
REEEE and so on.

If they did do a Ducktales-style reboot, what sort of character tweaks/overhauls would you like to see?

More sex

I'd like to see it be more of a detective show, like Ducktales focused hard on the adventure. Not joyless, but....honestly the Boom comics (or the pilot) were the perfect tone, for me. Little rodents solving crimes and even Dale got to be cool.

Like the show itself was a bit odd because it was poised to be such a firm adventure show but relaxed into comedy/sitcom so often. The Rangers should still get along but like, if Scrooge's group is a family the focus should be on the Rangers as a team.

Also I'd make Foxglove a regular because she's dope. I'd like to tone down the human world stuff but Nimnul's such a good villain I also don't, it's tricky.

There was a well done fan comic where Gadget gets kidnapped and has a chip in her brain by a government spy organization. In the end, all is well, with Chip and Gadget getting married and having kids.

I remember that some of the writers on the show gave it their blessing.

Found it. Here's the front cover.

Yeah, this was surprisingly good for what it was. It's not high art or anything but I was pleasantly surprised by it.

what the fuck is this glorious image?

There's too many idiots who can't see two characters on-screen without 'shipping' them. (Voltron fans, I'm looking in your direction- this time)
I feel that cartoons have moved away from the "X meets character who's identical to X", and we're missing seeing the glorious confusion that would result from that.

When is that movie coming?

Her fans are shitty. Rule of Bat Girls, they need sharp fangs.

>Its a special episode about catching signs before tragedys happen.

GODDAMMIT FREEHAVEN!

behold Queenie's apparent size-changing abilities

So, what exactly is it with Russians and Gadget? How did it gain the momentum it needed to become a cult?

I tried looking up the cult, but the only info I could really find were articles that didn't do much more than confirm that the cult exists.

The writers clearly decided to pair Gadget off with Chip; he gets more romantic shots and flirting scenes with Gadget than Dale does, and Foxglove seemed like a much better love interest for Dale. That said, Gadget acts (mostly) oblivious to the flirting, and she never shows a preference one way or the other.

Fuck, now I'm imagining Queenie eating out Gadget while both of them are standing up. Fuck you. Fuck you for putting this image in my head where I cannot get it out. Someone request this in /trash/ or something. Fuck you.

I'd honestly like to see them add Glitch if only so Gadget would have somebody else to really interact with.

Beyond that, add more villains to avoid the situation in the original where a handful of them got overused.

Plus I'd say to do away with the humans since that always made the show a weird outlier in those early '90s shows; they could just make Nimnul a dogman anyway

What's that? You want more Queenie?

WHY DID THEY MAKE HER LOOK SO CUTE BUT MAKE HER CHARACTER A RAGING BITCH?

>poofy 80s hair

GOD. FUCKING. DAMN YOU.

I love old sites of autism. They're so interesting.

Bats > Rats.

I was always disappointed as a kid that the show didn't have many close up shots of Gadget's feet.

The hardcore fans can't find anything so apparently it isn't going to happen.

Dammit, Freehaven! Stop impersonating the LokNar!

Little mouse feet. Why? Heck, she keeps inventing shoes, of a sort.