Albinism in Comics

...What do comic book writers have against albino people?
90% of the time a character with albinism is evil.

Nothing eviler than being white.

Because Marvel hasn't hired an albino writer to write albino characters.

Why did they Voldemort Tombstone?

They look strange and different.

Because they draw albinos people like walking corpse.

Black albinos get it way worse than white ones. They used to get sacrificed all the time back in africa. Even if they dont now they probably get sunburnt to shit.

I wonder if albinos are the actual basis for vampires.

The evil albino thing has been going on since the beginning of time.

Dont really know the source or reason other than they look strange. Maybe it has something to do with the whole vampire thing since they get bad sunburns.

Venture Bros plays with the trope all the time since Mr. White is like the only good albino guy in anything.

Are there any dudes in comics with Melanism?

Luke Cage, Black Panther, Black Falcon, Black John Stewart, Black Cyborg.

Those are just black people nigga. Might as well say peter parker has albinism.

Reverse vitiligo was a boonedocks joke meng.

The Mandrill

Marvel making a black albino hero today would be one of the funniest things to watch unfold in the current climate

>Mandrill is actually white
What?

Yeah but comics are dumb enough to have it on someone for real. Also Melanism is a real thing, it just doesnt really happen with humans. Panthers are just black jaguars.
see?

A white guy with melanism who becomes a human moankey and whose power is to control women with his pheromones

Does it work on gay guys?

Yes?

See, that shit right there is why I fucking HATE gender based superpowers. Because humans are weird motherfuckers who possess a great big spectrum of sexualities and gender identities, any power revolving around said things will inevitably become outrageously confusing, and none of those questions are ever answered.

Does Mandrill's power work on gay men? Gay women? What about trans people? Asexuals? Are bisexual women only partially affected?

We will never get an answer for these questions, cause this is comic books, where nobody can be arsed to explore it, and readers are retards who would reeeeee at the lack of punching on panel.

>humans are weird motherfuckers who possess a great big spectrum of sexualities and gender identities
His powers work on the biological level. there are only 2 biological genders. regardless of sexual orientation or lack their of if his powers are phermone based and attract/control genetic women then it will work on them.

Wouldn't it be more useful if he control dudes since more superhero guys are dudes?

>sexual orientation
>non-biological
... user, you okay? You had a bit of a brain fart there.

They still get murdered/maimed for local witchdoctors to use their body parts as ingredients. People still believe that stuff and pay good money for powdered liver. That and the skin cancer from no suncream being available outside prohibitory expensive international mail order leaves them with around half the life expectancy of the other locals.

This post proves Sup Forumsmblr is real.

Oh fuck off. Goddamn EVERYTHING is "Tumblr" to you retards.

Gravity Rush could easily be labeled "Tumblr" by you fuckin' idiots. After all, all the super powered characters are women, the main character is a dark skinned blonde, her friendly rival is a hair dyed goth, the plot involves taking down the oppressive government and dealing with problems created by the system, and most of the villains are men. But I'm sure the fan service somehow erases those facts, right? Retards.

Don't know what gravity rush is but it does sound pretty tumblr-y.

as in women. gay or straight, crazy comic book phermones that trigger biological responses would effect them regardless of their sexual preference.

Spider-Woman can make men love her and women get pissed off at her. Does that mean Mandrill can repel men, or are his powers on a different "frequency"?

Why are Black albinos always cast specifically as mobsters?

fuck if I know. and does Spider-Womans pheromones piss off women or does she just piss them off because of jealousy?

I know if I saw some monkey man attaching all the women in a room I'd be pissed off at him, so I'm willing to extend the same level of petty jealousy to women.

There are ones other than Tombstone?

Forgot pic

You can kill them with Sunlight

Gravity Rush is one of the few superhero games that doesn't suck. Fucking plebian.

That's just a perfectly average finnish man,