One of these dorks and douchefags is your new designated best friend, and you get to kill one of the others

One of these dorks and douchefags is your new designated best friend, and you get to kill one of the others

Your choices?

The one from the worst transformer show.

I have to admit after Armada I couldn't force myself to sit through the sequels, Transformers basically died for me during that time span

I pick Ratchet from Prime... the Good Autobot

I wanna be friends with Sideburn!

We can make on cute little red corvettes together

I kill Prime Bumblebee, because if he dies, then he doesn't get to star in RID and maybe we get a better cartoon in it's place

>I pick Ratchet from Prime
You want to hang out with a crotchety old queen all day who does nothing but bitch like a woman going through menopause?

No one likes Energon, everyone loves Cybertron.

Bayformers Bee seems cool enough, and he's armed to the teeth so nobody will fuck with me. Plus he's a badass Camaro, I bet he could even transform into that new ZR1.

I kill Animated Bee because FUCK Animated Bee. The most annoying Bumblebee ever and it's not close.

Besties with animated bee kill every other bee

Baybee is a great choice, but I'd have to choose to kill Primebee

Did he ever actually use those chinese star hubcap things?

Can I pick Cybertron Hot Shot. If not I chose Hot Rod.

I'd kill Sideburn or TFA Bumblebee.

Hah, no. If you see something cool in design, the movies wouldn't, or hardly use it.

Cybertron was pretty good even though Energon was utterly unwatchable

you missed out

Probably Prime Bumblebee desu

I don't remember a lot about the others, but I remember Armada Hotshot and Animated Bee were kind of irritating.

The earliest Transformers series I watch was Beast War/Machines

G1 Bumblebee screwed up the least. He's the one you want.

I pick the Gundam looking robot in the top right and I kill the furry jaguar next to it.

G1 bee does tatsus IRL so i guess i have to pick him.
Armada Hot Shot comes in close though.

>and I kill the furry jaguar next to it.

>No War for Cybertron Bumblebee

You done fucked up user.

He was supposed to be the same character as Prime Bumblebee, I know that's since been retconned or w/e but it was the original intention

Fuck man what did Barricade even do in the movie? I saw it not long ago and I've already forgotten, I know he was there in the beginning and was being tracked or something by the military

Hotrod bf
Off hotshot

Prime Bee or Hot Rod.

The only correct choice to slag is Cheetor

Ride or die with Prime Bee.

Don't give much of a fuck about the others.

>that police bot design
>Christopher Nolan reboots J-Decker.jpg

Well, I don't know about the other characters, but I don't care have to kill Hot Rod.

>Well, I don't know about the other characters, but I don't care have to kill Hot Rod.

Is it possible to know about Hot Rod without knowing about Bumblebee?

>Animated Bee
>The most annoying
Yeah no. Cheetor and Hot Shot were way worse