You people don't ACTUALLY boycott and pirate Marvel™ books, do you...

You people don't ACTUALLY boycott and pirate Marvel™ books, do you? When you do this you're only perpetuating the cycle of sexism that allowed Milkshakegate to happen. We work hard to produce quality content so it's only fair that you give Marvel™ their fair share and buy their books, all while supporting your LCS! And better yet, they make great reading while sipping your favorite Ban & Jerry's™ milkshake. Personally I love reading Marvel's Moon Girl™ while indulging in some strawberry shake goodness.

Just buy the fucking books already.

I haven't paid for a Marvel book in almost a decade and it feels damn spiffy.

What's a book?

Yeah ill keep buying superior spider man

Oh wait

This is such horrible bait that I can't even be mad.

>tfw qt assistant editor would hate me for storytiming her comic
feels bad

I'm going to buy one of Al Ewing issues

Oh wait

The front page is already filled with threads that are making me mad. At least fucking try next time, OP.

Posting bitches taking a moneyshot group picture isn't going to make me mad.

Look I know it's bad bait.

But what in the fuck is a milkshake gate?

What is this? 3rd thread? 4th thread?

Why promote this stupidity?
Let's just not fucking spam this. Let's not make this the next "washington monument is made by slaves", not the next rotten tomatoes spamming

Let's just all agree that this is dumb, and not fuel this.

I moved on to webcomics because they're free

I honestly refuse to pay for anything from the Big 2. People who do it are imbeciles.

I do pay for things like Hellboy tho. They deserve it.

If Marvel wanted me to buy comics they wouldn't have hidden them in one tiny shop in my county that smells like dust and BO

>Having undeserved faith in Sup Forums

Come on, nigga.

I don't get it man

If you hate comic books so much right now then go find another hobby. Quit reading comics and go play volleyball

should rename this board to Sup Forums - Crying Little Bitches

I did, actually. I just pop by Sup Forums to see if there are any funny threads

I'll do it if you can tell me what those women actually do at Marvel, other than the cutie in the center no one knows what they do.

I'll probably buy Punisher Platoon

I never actually bought anything by Marvel, because cape shit and humans playing gods is unappealing to me.

>implying you have to read marvel or ecs shovel shit.
>Implying there aren't dozens of small comic book publishers or even fucking small time comics.
>implying webcomics aren't a thing
>implying half the board isn't dedicated to cartoons.

Wew. Sure is summer.

>we're going to have to deal with Sup Forums and Sup Forums spamming the board with this shit for the next few weeks
Oh boy. A new "controversy." Just what we needed.

No thank you. I don't feel like paying $3-10 for a shitty book.

He does it for free

> Marvel is a taco party
Hell yeah

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TOKEN ASIAN GIRL, YOU FUCKING RACISTS?
WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT A GROUP WHICH ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE HITLERJUGEND?

I haven't spent money on a Marvel book since Fear Itself. Vanilla-flavor bad writing pushed me out before the SJW shit even started.

These girls don't seem nearly fat enough to write for Marvel.

Unfortunately they went extra cheap with the ingredients.

>Only one black girl

For a company shitting over it's books with diversity they sure fail to hire minorities.

this is the stupidest controversy

Milkshakegate?

>These girls don't seem nearly fat enough to write for Marvel.
>write
>Marvel
Thank you for the most honest laugh I've had all day.

dunno, that black girl is a cutie
I want her chocolate ice cream taco

>You people don't ACTUALLY boycott and pirate Marvel™ books, do you?

Nope, because I don't read Marvel or DC. Too much horseshit going on from both companies. Plus, I'm more of a movie guy and they got that covered.

>We work hard to produce quality content so it's only fair that you give Marvel™ their fair share and buy their books, all while supporting your LCS!

My LCS is run by a carbon copy of Comic Book Guy who, instead of honoring the price tag/cover price of things, spends twenty minutes at the register looking up eBay listings and inflating the cost.

Have zero reason to support that.

nah she just works at the place that got them milkshakes

I am so fucking lost man.

What the fuck is with the milkshake and marvel and whatever, I'm so late to this gig

And here we have the exact reason Marvel feel forced to try and expand their audience.

Don't expect to be pandered to if you don't even buy the books in the first place, isn't that the same thing you've been saying about SJWs?

The hypocrisy and complete lack of self-awareness in you mindless retards just astounds me.

Yep, we've finally reached the point where mass sterilization sounds like a good idea...

Same, I found the tweet where the photo originated and am reading its replies hoping to understand what's controversial about it

>Woman posts OP pic on twitter
>A bunch of guys call them fake geek girls
>Marvel employees and sjws get triggered
>Others join to piss on Marvel and turns into a giant pile of shit

Holy fuck give it a rest you Sup Forumscuck and stop making these shitty bait threads for at least a day.

but where would I get my daily twitter feed if not from Sup Forums?

>A bunch of guys call them fake geek girls
I feel like we missed a step even just getting here. Why did they do this? It's just a picture of them getting milkshakes

It's Sup Forums and Sup Forums niggers, what do you expect? Just do your part and report the thread, not that cuck mods and jannys are going to remove it, but still be the change you want to see.

Chances are that she's a naïve tag along kid, who's only "in" because she is black and the need her for free privilege points and that she's sweet and all, when alone, while the others treat her as a fifth wheel in their dynamic.
But don't bet on that. Even if this was the case (which probably isn't), when it comes to loyalties she will always pick her "friends" over you.