vazcomics.org/mamend/P/sxyreact_1.htm
github.com/MasterOfWebM/WebM-Converter
imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/
imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
imdb.com/name/nm4030854/
imdb.com/name/nm3452745/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Morty wasn't in last nights episode? Oh, he was? And you're just being an autistic little crybaby? Ok.

What's the problem? Summer was great in this episode along with Morty. Plus, her and Morty got pretty equal amounts of screentime, you personally just found hers more memorable.

I like how they still did a pee joke

I'll complain.
They keep hiring cunts that don't do their job and abuse their power.
They're fucking useless pieces of shit.

Daily reminder that she isn't our summer.

It doesn't though.

I mean, no reason to go around yelling it all the time at people its just that there's no such thin irl as god.

Why is arguing against that a thing here?

>He watches reddit and memey

This wasn't a c137 episode was it?

>thin irl
Okay Tumblr

Oh fuck you, I mistyped a word and irl was a thing to say before that site ever existed.

Were all the jokes about blue boards being a Christian Imageboard real this whole time or do people just like to pretend that they believe in god to annoy people they don't?

I came so hard in my God Delusion book during this episode. I want Summer to rock me to sleep while telling me how much my life doesn't matter.

i dont mind summer, but i hope more episodes don't focus on her. her character is so one dimensional, its very very boring and grating.

If she gets more focus though - not necessarily hogs the whole episode mind you, just having a subplot or two for some of them - then they can make her less one dimensional and make her screen time better.

> I want Summer to rock me to sleep while telling me how much my life doesn't matter.
This but unironically.

>they have vaginas so they're feminist

I don't watch this show and I'm also not one of those autists who can't stop talking about how it sucks either, but I really hate it's artstyle for xome reason. Just looks really low-effort and generic desu

She was a mistake that only came to be thanks to a flat tire.
If that don't take the feminine itch lvl down a notch I don't know what will. Feminism / pro choice can't beat divine intervention....or a nail in the road..

>Bravo, feminist writers!

1. Summer went from bad-ass road warrior to nagging housewife in three weeks, so not super progressive.

2. Aunty Entity outfit was hot.

The problem is she has no character to develop. Through season one and most of season two, she's a foil-esque character. Where through her own selfishness she ends up creating problems that challenge Rick. Rick has to deal with the situations that Summer creates while Morty or Jerry is having fun in the B-Plot.

This changes in the Tiny Rick episode, Summer's finally right and now a more complex foil. She's trying to lead the group to their own mutual well-being, effectively becoming a 'Mother' to the other characters.

This I feel is a long haul character arc that we're in the middle of. Summer's going to keep becoming a more permanent cast member until she's an official main character. Until, for the better or worse, I think they're going to tie in with the comics and have Summer meet badass summer and ends up just becoming the bland action figure she is in those B-Movie parody one shots. Some divide will probably hit the family and break it for good. R&M are on their own with Rick fully off the deep end, Jerry lost in another dimension, Summer resorts to hanging out with action girl, and Beth probably killed since her arc's been over since season one and just hardly limping with relevancy though with the alcoholic jokes.

The whole episode reeked of something when I watched it. Handful of completely out of place jokes like the "loser" on the breeze th at just weren't funny, or thematically correct.

Summer was blatantly just edgy instead of developed. Instead of seeing a range of emotions like we do with morty when he's fighting, we see two in summer: anger and lust.

Additionally, they forced the focus on the divorce. The theme of the episode was "how kids cope with divorce", and yet it's presented as a simple answer where summer speaks with her father: "move on".

Visit Sup Forums and surprise surprise, find out it's written by a woman.

Im sure Rick will do something fucked up that hurts her in horrible ways, when it wouldnt hurt Morty, and she will crash and cry and we'll see Morty ascend to the superior sidekick position again.

why the fuck did you have to turn this thread into a debate about god? you fucking ultra-atheist elitist faggot fuck you.

t. agnostic

Holy shit, calm down sperglord.

If they consider themselves people them they are.

The most upsetting part of that is that it's extremely well done minus the nipples. Who made this?

I like Summer and I'm glad she's in the show more.

Pure fetish bait.

literally this guy
boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/85721152#bottom

I kind of hope Summer doesn't get TOO involved. I think she's better as Morty's contrast (likes him and actively wants his approval). If she does, that's fine, but I'll miss that dynamic and her old character from Season 2's first episode and the one where they go on the feminist planet.

I wish I was good enough at drawing/animating to fix the nipples

I mean, she was the problem that needed to be fixed in that episode.

rick just made it worse with Armothy.

Where? I missed that part.

When was this?

>feminist writers
goddamn, no shit. ya'll act like you don't know anything about Harmon and Roiland.
buncha dumbasses. cry more

I don't like Summer hanging around as much because the whole buddy-comedy element of Rick and Morty was really good but now barely ever gets explored in favor of relationship or family drama. No political angle.

I hate how often they reference their "adventures" now. It's only the third season, being this self aware of the formula before utilizing it to its fullest is annoying. The best episodes generally just involve Rick and Morty fucking around somewhere, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I mean, Summer came across as a deranged, murderous idiot throughout the episode whose inability to deal with her relatively minor domestic issues with her family manifested as a blood-soaked tantrum. Her irrationality and immaturity were a big part of the joke of the episode. I don't see this as pro-feminism so much as anti-Summer-is-a-decent-or-well-adjusted-human-being thing.

Thank you that and it's like where did this come from? Why take such a flat character and force hr into the plot she doesn't have character she's just "bitch sister"

>Nah it's just Cal-arts all cartoons look like this

No longer pure.

I'm the guy who did it, what do you want me to do with the nipples?

Make them cone shaped.

summer suggests peeing on the billboard advert of the kid. bucket-head likes her suggestion.

Get rid of the black lines, make them a darker shade of pink or something if you want to make the nipples stand out more.

>Bleedy McHelmet:the picture reminds me of a myself as a child (or something along the lines of that)
>Summer: Want to pee on it?
>McHelmet: Get out of my head.

his name is Hemorrhage

Yeah that's right

I'm assuming she's no longer a virgin. She had hot post-apocalyptic sex.

The problem I had with the episode was that it lacked all subtly.
The jokes were more blunt than usual.
Almost every character was just announcing how they were feeling. And that makes me feel angry!

Just do a rough drawing in paint of what you want and I'll do it.

Make them inverted!

Honestly, fuck Morty at this point. Getting real tired of his shit. We get it, you're traumatized, wah wah wah, who isn't.

>harmon
yeah, kinda
>roiland
he's a fuckin Sup Forums autist. are you actually retarded?

She wasn't pure before. You know damn well she wasn't.

That wasn't the point of the episode, fuckin' moron. He's not traumatized here -- he's repressing his anger. They've been setting that up since the last season. Pay attention more, fag.

Okay, I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while. since when did we get strikethrough/text formatting?

You're implying she didn't have it before.

Dude, how long have you been gone? We've had that for a while.

Here

> Tfw you're living in a age where you get to watch a show you and enjoy and wash it all down with the tears of people upset that people enjoy it

What about this?

Perfect

Most of my days for the past nine months have consisted of coming home from work, playing titanfall 2 and watching youtube videos. Mea Culpa.

But user Summer has been in many Rick and Morty adventure in season 2 too.

People like you are what ruins things. this has nothing to do with feminism

>this thread

This is way older than nine months. Strikethrough text is like basic unicode or something that nerds know about

>nose
fucking perfect

The nipples should look like a U not a broken circle.

It does look better tho

Check these out for reference!

vazcomics.org/mamend/P/sxyreact_1.htm

I mean if it hasn't been actually utilized and I'm just a dumbass in that respect, okay. I just thought Asian m00t gave the site a makeover while I wasn't looking.

Show me ANY other screenshot in this show with shading (without an extreme lightsource). Your fundamental design is wrong.

I'm fucking sick of right wingers inserting propaganda into every single discussion.

>Oh this episode had a bit more focus on one of the female characters?
>FUCK FEMINISTS XD ITS ALL BECAUSE OF FEMINISTS

I'm fucking sick of this. stop trying to politicize every single discussion especially when your claims are garbage like the claim presented in this thread

Reminder that all of the writers in this episode were female just so feminist wouldn't complain.
Even though they'll complain in a month about how sexist and objectification to hire women just to show off

>Grown "men" being this insecure

This is my final nipple correction, I'm rendering this out now. Remind me how to make a webm.

Looks great!

Thank you for using that style

>how to make a webm
I've only ripped mp4s from youtube then used a conversion program

lol get over it pissbabies summer is a strong independent womyn now

It's an mp4, how can I make it a webm from here.

I use this program
github.com/MasterOfWebM/WebM-Converter
There are probably some site converters you can use.

>agnostic
Make up your fucking mind you worthless bag of piss and shit.

stay mad atheist/theist fag

Here you go I'm going to bed, if you want any more animations like this then message my reddit /u/conjoules.

I can't wait until season 4 wraps up in 10 years and you people realize the garbage episode ratio to good episode ratio is absurd. This isn't about bagina it's about being a flash in the pan.

I'm a nihilist but you're still a worthless bag of piss and shit who doesn't matter to this infinitely expanding universe that will reach entropy anyways, so make up your mind already and enjoy it while it lasts because you will not live forever.

man, this artstyle is soooooo good!

>reddit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks man, goodnight.

Jokes on you faggot, we've the capacity to make meaning where there is none.

Hurry up and kill yourself while others enjoy truth, knowledge and beauty before meeting what is probably oblivion, but potentially something more than anyone can truly imagine.

AKA using your emotions to find meaning in life.
Nice argument that worthless bags of piss and shit like you and me make!

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

>Recycled mad max setting
>Summer brought in to make the series "fresh"
>Rick and morty acting startled at summer killing people despite this not being interesting at all
>Entire episode is forgettable
>No rick/morty chemistry
>Rick keeps referencing LE INFINITE UNIVERSES
>Era of fun adventures is gone
>Shows acts like going "darker" is somehow a good thing

RIP rick and morty. I don't see a season 4

Thanks!
As long as you're not so broken that dismissing and demonizing emotions strikes you as a good idea, you can forge a pretty good life as a bag of piss and shit.

I have taken a freshman philosophy class down at my community college and let me tell you!

Reposting from an /aco/ thread. I don't have any problem with female writers but these four look pretty fuckin weak. Almost certainly diversity hires rather than hired on merit. I guess only time will tell whether or not they can actually write anything worthwhile.

Jane Becker. imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
Looks like she was a production assistant for the simpsons. 2012-2015 and was consultant for some shit show called tales of titans. R&M seems to be her first real writing credit.

Jessica Goa. imdb.com/name/nm2005299/
At least this chick has some actual writing credits. Wrote a couple episodes of Silicon Valley, not bad. Though it looks like she's done mostly kids stuff. Also she wrote four episodes for the Annoying Orange show. Not good.

Sarah carbiener. imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
Erica Rosbe. imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

These are both really weak honestly. Mostly assistant work on B movies and writing credits for a literal no name series. Not feeling super confident here.

For comparison here is one of the male writers from season two. David Phillips. imdb.com/name/nm3452745/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr3
Note the many writing credits from multiple well received comedy shows. Also this guy mostly does story editing for Rick and Morty and yet is far more accredited a writer than any of these four women.

lol that overcompensation tho

> NO WOMEN WRITERS? WE FUCKIN' LOVE WOMEN WRITERS! WOMEN ARE GONNA WRITE EVERY FUCKIN' EPISODE! FUCK YOU!

I have schizophrenia so my emotions are probably massively different from you. I don't really think with my personality in mind so I can't see from your perspective unless I met you personally. The point I made is that agnostics are usually as confused as you'd make a 20 something male who just got out of college to be like. But I guess I'm making an assumption. I don't really care about life but I don't want to kill myself either, I actually want to be successful. Maybe I don't know how or am a lazy piece of shit, who knows? I can say it doesn't matter and say that my own reality is the only true one and you're all holograms projected in 3D space in front of my eyes. Then I could say anyone who disagrees with me is lying to me and or trying to get in my mind, it's all a fucking script of a movie.
I just think life would be better if I completely disregarded my emotions and thought as logically as possible. But then I think there would once again no point in bettering myself.

Blog, over.

I liked it better when summer wasn't an actual character

>philosophy
Might as well study psychology and theology you fucking retard. I know what you meant but it still stands.

That is a good point. How many theology and psychology courses have you taken at your community college?

Aww, so you are broken.
If you've got a hard time seeing an objective reality unblemished by your delusions, then merely embracing your emotional animal (within matured reason) doesn't seem like it'd be a good idea for you.

I hope drugs and therapy help you cope well enough to cure you of your nihilistic bullshit. It's easy to reject life, morality and faith. Building a sense of those things in a way that means something to you is how you self actualize.

Why do you imply that I am rejecting any of the core responsibilities of a human being in my post? I actually care about things but I don't think there needs to be implied meaning or purpose to anything, because it is all definitions made up by the human mind and can easily be changed unless it was set in stone or a physical law.
I think I fucked up in my post by saying I'm nihilistic, because I didn't think 'THAT' was involved. I don't need anybody else to cope with my problems, because my problems are all internal for the most part. I actually don't know my delusions to exist but I don't think about it because it can trigger a manic episode just to think about my own mind failing to think rationally about things.
There is only one obsession that means something to me, knowledge. I want to learn more but I don't want to reject my teachers. I am sorry if I sound cheesy but I lack coherent communication, I don't know if it's mental illness or a fucked up personality. I apologize for even starting this fucked up argument anyways, I just despise agnostics because they seem inferior for having an ideology that isn't laid in ground. I don't need help.

I should note that I jumped in at "stay mad atheist/theist fag" and intended to leave it at that.
People getting triggered by agnosticism is my trigger.
Your mentioning nihilism is really what drew me in for more than an off-handed jeer.
>I just despise agnostics because they seem inferior for having an ideology that isn't laid in ground
I believe there's firm enough ground to be found in stating that while the evidence for godless universe is strong, one may feel that peculiar human compulsion toward some sort of faith, or belief in things greater than can be explained. (not even agnostic, personally)

For some people, agnosticism is just a step on their road to atheism, or the manifestation a theist's remaining faith in light of weakened faith. I don't expect a fully developed ideology, nor ideological purity from people whose business it isn't to express it. People have spent their lives trying make sense of faith and reason alone. It can be difficult sorting out what you really believe.
---
>all definitions made up
Agreed, but once you reach that point or break down a topic to that level, I don't find a worthwhile end in that. There's enough purpose and meaning in lauded text or pretty stone etching to justify itself to humanity. It doesn't need universal significance or absolute platonic perfection.
I'm glad we're not Borg like creatures who think in the binary of [Physical Law|Irrelevancy].
---
>Don't need anybody else to cope
>Internal problems
If you're limited by your own perspective (to varying degrees we all are), that's probably when you need others the most. Whether you're referring to psychological complexes, or biochemical abnormalities (the latter assuming you lack the expertise to competently address them alone).