T-they're totally going to paint her skin guis you're all just being racist Sup Forums fags afraid of our strong black...

>T-they're totally going to paint her skin guis you're all just being racist Sup Forums fags afraid of our strong black womyn!

Fuck moviefags
Fuck SJW apologists
Fuck Marvel

They did paint her though.

Why does it matter

If this ruffles your shit that bad, you need to find new priories

Do you have a job? pay rent? Going to school?

Enjoy life and stop being a triggered snowflake faggot

Why isn't there more white actors in the Black Panther movie?

Because the movie takes place in Wakanda, but why is that relevant?

>WAAAH THERE ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR IN MY MAN CHILD FLICKS WAAAAHh
Fuck off

Why arent there any whites in Wakanda?

Surely if there was, there would be whites in the film

Why does Domino's race matter? Has it ever mattered?

He's right though.
She's supposed to have unusually colored skin, so why does she just look fucking normal?

There's quite a few already, how many more you want?

You sound like you need to go back user
If Sup Forums actually gets baited for the 4th time than this is sad.

If race doesn't matter, why change her race?

>Why does Domino's race matter?

It's less about race and more about her being iconically white. Like WHITE WHITE not a race like her mutant power makes her chalk

The resemblance is absolutely uncanny.

Who said race doesn't matter

>Hollywood must represent true diversity
Until it is representative of the diversity in the US, so 60% will do.
>inb4 Africa though
It's not a real country, so it doesn't count.

user's asking if it matters in this particular instance and that usual prebaked question you posted doesn't answer it as well as

Were you this mad about the Ancient One being white?

I want a white Spawn movie now.

>Death Note'd

I wish Fox would just give the X-Men rights back to Marvel already...

Dark Towered

whoa buddy that image triggers the fuck out of me and my Sup Forums pals.
Delet it.

Here ya go.

>Deadpool
>Legion
>Logan
>DoFP
>First Class

Nah. They can trade FF for Savage Land usage tho

why don't you give me your car and house to the poor than? They would appreciate it more than you do.

>Hollywood must represent true diversity
I never said it did, but black panther is a popular, but poor example. it's literally the same pie chart of demographics they use for every marvel film, but switched. In the end nothing has technically changed. You should've focused on raceswapping and how recognizable the characters are. That's way more applicable here than the usual memes that float around threads like this.

>inb4 not muhs rape this post
I thought Savage lands was X-men.

Marvel has the Savage Land rights?

What kinda bullshit? In what franchise did it debut?

Race isn't an issue here. The issue is that they did not even make any attempt to try and give her her iconic look. They didn't even take the most obvious route of making her skin actually black and giving her a white spot. They just kept her flesh tone and gave her vitiligo. There was no effort put into this at all, they just went with what was easiest. You could just get rid of the vitiligo and call her Frenzy at this point.

Tl;dr my gripe is she just looks boring.

Oh shit shes got vitiligo instead of face paint, thats actually really cool.

Why isn't her skin blue?

>Fuck Marvel

This one you can't really pin on Marvel, they don't have the rights and have zero involvement in this film. There's plenty to criticize Marvel about, but this one is a miss.

Her "iconic" look is fucking ugly

S-sauce

Thats just uneven paint humie.

>mfw when thay managed to virtue signal for two things at once
Bravo.

One-Off Mystery Comics label makes it MCU territory

They didn't have a race to begin with. They were drawings on paper. Pencil lead doesn't have a nationality

Marvel is full of a bunch of fucking cucks and feminist man haters that want to invade every safespace beta males have. Fuck them, i hope every one gets gang raped like the little bitchs they are

Marvel declares war on Its own fanbase. I'm done with these fucks and white knight cucks defending their shit sjw writers with their puppy purse token characters.

I guess Luke Cage should have been played by a female chinese midget then.
Unless their drawn appearance actually matters.

I mean they could have cast an Ethiopian or Somali actress, much darker in skin tone than this girl, and still made it work as an inversion of the original character.
Now it's just Foxy Brown with vitiligo

>its the 4th thread
Its time to leave guys

Fury'd

fuck off comicuck

Holy shit Luke Cage is all blaxploitation nonsese at its inception

Holy shit will you nimrods actually READ a comic book

Yes, exactly. If they were going to make her black they could have at least gone as black as possible.

80s token James Bond character. Disco isn't comic back Foxy Brown.

On the one hand I'm disappointed they didn't make her look like the comic character.

On the other hand she's ludicrously hot and I want to bury my face in her hair.

No one was talking about intent, user.
Pictures have no race, remember?
So how could it be blaxploitation unless *gasp* HE'S FUCKING BLACK!

I dont even mind the black or bodypaint thing, its the afro that is pissing me off so much. seriously guys, there are OTHER hairstyles for black women.

Let's see America Chavez played by Martin Lawrence.

>Genuinely ugly woman, black on top of that
It's a liberal paradise, AKA everything in the Marvel universe at the moment. Fox isn't an exception. I expect Cable will makeout with his boyfriend before the last fight scene.

Even Sup Forums knows what's up

I absolutely love these race swaps in comics and movies, specially when the characters are being changed to black. It astounds me how much you retards can get mad over the race of a fictional character. Every week is the same shit, and every week you lose your collective shit. It's sad and fun.

Last one has the best costume.
4 threads user, 4 threads

It's fucking Domino!!! Who the fuck cares

I swear, some of you dipshits would defend a down's syndrome Superman and Japanese quadrapalegic Wonder Woman film.

There's no Cage without blaxploitation, that no blaxploitation unless Cage is black.
The character only makes sense as a black man.

I mean, isn't Domino depicted with an almost albino-like complexion most of the time?
I'm actually kinda disappointed that they couldn't at least bother to make a proper inversion the character.

It's like making beast not blue and hairy or night crawler not that kind of purpley color

>My wife's son got me into comicbooks

Yo yo yo

They made the Blotch on her eye white lmao. How racist to cast a black actress cause you think the character is white? Her mutant genes bleaches her skin shes whiter than the normal white person. Now we a token black woman... Gee thanks Marvel you could of at least body painted her and gave her a wig we would of been fine with that but no political correctness.

>Even Sup Forums knows what's up
So? it doesn't matter to them whether the character is original or swapped to shit post

So does this mean we like the Catwoman movie now?

>I'm actually kinda disappointed that they couldn't at least bother to make a proper inversion the character.

------the joke----->
___your head___

you didn't even listen to our arguments, you fuckwit. we never said "they're totally going to paint her skin", we said, the issue with her design isn't her race, it's her lack of paint. Domino is a fucking c lister character who hasn't been popular since the 90s, and you never even saw her natrual skin color in the comics ever because her skin was always mutated to look white. her being white was never a huge big deal to her character, hence why it makes no sense to get this butthurt over it.
because "muh culture war", user. you need to pick a side and see whos the most autistic.

This

uh i mean fuck off sjw cuck

>every week
That fact alone should be a wake up call, but sadly not.

>Fox isn't an exception
Did they swap Trask three times and nobody cared?

Im autistic, please mind my space THANK YOU

here's your (You), friendo. You're not alone.

yeah, why does no one here talk about that? just because it came out awhile ago? oh, wait, because no one fucking cared about this race shit until now because "muh culture war"

She varies between stark, ghostly white and blue-tinged.

WE WUZ MUTIES N' SHEEEIT

Is the last one supposed to look bad in comparison? Becuase she looks way better then all those edgy early 2000's bimbo-goths

Because it wasn't as widespread back then. It was here or there, now it's everywhere in media.

I didn't think it was possible to make Domino unattractive.

>those fucking leaks were real

Oh god, and Cable looked AWFUL too.

That looks fucking awful. Also Diversity=/=Black. You don't see Asians or Latinos bitch this much and they hardly get any exposure

Quit samefagging your own post.
>inb4 MSpaint edit

You know what this is really about? This isn't about race this about the actress not wanting to put on make up

>her being white was never a huge big deal to her character, hence why it makes no sense to get this butthurt over it.
Dominos are white with black spots. And before you go posting the google image results perhaps you should read the descriptions to figure out exactly why those black ones are there.

how is Domino even comparable to those household names? why are you resorting to such shit arguments? is this bait? i can't tell anymore.

>ITS OK WHEN DC DOES IT, THO

Except those would actually impact their ability to to their job

>How do we silence whiny fanboys who are disappointed that the characters on screen do not look like the characters in the comics?
>I know! Let's just make everyone black. That way, we can just call them racist and appease the black community at the same time
There was a time where getting the look of a character in an adaptation was important. The characters are from drawings in a comic book sold to children, so why do people have to pretend that there's more to these characters than their looks?

Yeah, I'd hate that.

It'd be such bullshit to see Josh Brolin grab Ryan Reynolds in his massive arms, wrap him in an embrace and shove his tongue down his throat.

I mean I don't know if I could stand to sit in a theater, watching him caress his bulge as he lays him down on one bed, spreading his ass cheeks with one hand while simultaneously encouraging his own erection.

Man I hope that doesn't happen or anything...

So why did she need an afro?

i meant Caucasian white, not the color white. holy fuck, i need to log off. i can feel my iq dropping.

>Perry White
>In the movie for less than 5 minutes

oh no, what a big character spot ruined

That's a minor character in a movie of an even more minor character in comics.

Oh yes, because Perry had a distinct look right?

(((you)))

According to Marvel black women only exist on this earth to pull off an afro. I'm serious, has there been any black character used without one?

because muh natural negress

They could have gone with an albino African, but they didn't on purpose for some reason.

Race-baiting? If so, isn't most of this thread playing right into their hands?