"H-Hey user, can you be my editor?"

>"H-Hey user, can you be my editor?"

No

But I believe Hitler was evil, why would I work for a Nazi?

uhhh... why? I have no experience as an editor or in the publishing industry. I can help you find one but I am really not the person to be asking to edit.

*kisses her*

Go back to

*unzips dick*

Sure

no you white supremacist

Leave your hair grow long again and it's a deal.

>he doesnt like pixie cuts

ponytail >> both

"No but I can make you resemble your self portrait more"

My nigga, pixie cuts are patrician.

Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good short haired qt?

post more rare Sarah's

I feel like I'm missing something.

Is there actually a reason for the hate on her or is it just that she very rarely makes a pms joke and this makes men confused and angry?

Sup Forums shat on her and edited her comics until the time her pic was released and they got confused and went "wtf I love sarah andersen now!"

No, but I can culturally enrich you like in your fanart

Only if I can edit your anus with my dick.

She's alt-right, user.

Who the fuck are you?

Sure thing my beautiful nazi waifu

Now by "edit" you mean...holocaust denial....or....blowjob......? I can't tell which expression I'm reading right now.

No, I'm still holding out for Alie Brosh.

I like long hair. You can do more with it. Also I like when it's sweaty and matted. Also in bush and slight leg hair if it's peach fuzz.

is she recovering from cancer treatment?

Sarah please by my gf

>A girl with short hair that actually looks good

no

>"H-Hey user, wanna star in my new rom-com movie set in WW2 Auschwitz?"

No fuck you roastie bitch. Women have done nothing but bring pain and sadness to my life. I hope you all die.

t.r9k

I'm fairly certain than in a fight, fair or otherwise; Allie Brosh would wipe the fucking floor with her. Bitch is legitimately fucking crazy and could probably channel that pent up tard rage she very clearly has.

That bunny's a dick.

>but it will
What did she mean by this?

she's gonna team up with ben garrisson and sam hyde and make Tamerlane look like a joke

Suddenly I am very attracted to this woman's body of work.

Please tell me this isn't an edit.

it is

Dammit user, you were supposed to let me live a happy lie. I don't come here to have to deal with the disappointment of reality.

>ywn be her bf and get drawn into her comics.

Is the boyfriend in her comics even real? I bet in reality she's with some hipster who writes for BuzzFeed.

Both men of culture I see.

But user you have done nothing but brought pain and sadness to your mother's life, surely that is a fair trade?

Meeting a girl like that is a pretty big part of why I'm trying to make it in the art world. I like making art but I also really want to meet a qt girl with a pixie cut.

I dunno why. Latent homosexuality? Doesn't matter either way. That's my goal and I'm sticking with it.

Boyfriends are a negative influence on cute female webcomic artists.

So you mean a majority of young women with short hair? Uggos don't have the ovaries to try it except for the ones without hope and thus without fearm

do you have a hard on for tomboys too?

user, you've just given me more motivation to finish with the comic script I've been working on than I've had for anything in over a year. Why couldn't you do that before I took my sleeping pills?

>Sup Forums forcing it's memes on other boards AGAIN

If he's into art chicks unlikely, part of their appeal is their sublime feminine sensibility. I guess if you go a bit edgier they can be fairly masculine, but then they're often also sexual deviants, and there's nothing less gay than wanting to fuck horny broads.

I get 10% gross and will hound you like a rabid animal if you miss deadlines.

>she doesn't know about Sarah "SS" Scribbes.

Sarah is very precious, even though her comic formula is the same as Cowturd.

>carolfag complaining about Sup Forums
I bet you like America Chavez

I vaguely know of her but I can never tell if the comics I read are hers or edits.

Her comic is undercut with a bit of self-loathing that makes it come across as more genuine.

She's a cutie pie

What's her comic called and where can I read it

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is brave enough to include their real names on their work and accept the consequences for their beliefs

>yes
>*goes drink milkshake*

Kinda. In some ways I think I'm kinda feminine, not overtly faggish but just disinterested in macho culture and being socially assertive. I think maybe a tomboy as my other half could balance me out.
That said, part of me also likes the edgier kind of art chicks cause dominating them would be hotter. A feminist who submits in bed is kind of my fetish.

very quirky, very relatable

that feel when adulting!

good taste user, may you find a tough girl

>not creating a pseudonym and satirical persona that presents your true opinions in the guise of parody
Do you even Kelly?

Discretion is the better part of valor.

It's amazing how much work autists will put into this kind of stuff

Bitch is married. Her bf's influence has been there for like, five years now.

And it's been horrible all the way, since the first few "Norrin wrote this!" strips.

I'll be honest, Awkward Zombie was never good.

I've been following her comics since her deviant days when she was 15. They were awful, but I loved them because it was a smash brothers fan comic.

I remember freaking out when I realized she was my age. I thought she could draw so well and thought I'd never be able to do that well.

She wasn't even good. And here I am ten years later as bad as I was then, because I gave up for no reason.

lewd

Post more please.

How

She's the new Ben Garrison

She said something bad about Trump one day, so Sup Forums kept editing her comics to the point other Sup Forumsfags thought it was real. Hence the meme.

The edits are pretty funny though.

what did she say about drumpf

No.

She posted comics on the internet, so Ban Garrison fixed them.

>tfw I already got all I wanted from a Trump Presidency so all that's left is laugh at Sup Forums AND /tumblr when he does something stupid.

Yes, I can.
I'm desperate for a new job and I want an escape from my endless retail nightmare.

What kind of benefits are you offering? Health Insurance? 401k?
I have references if you'd like.

Her actual comics are very cute and inoffensive
That's what makes the Sup Forums edits even funnier

Ben WHO?

Zyklon Ben Garrison

I'm pretty sure it was before Trump, she said something else that got their attention.

kelly's real name is known you smooth brain

what was it, what did she say?

Sup Forums tried ruining her social standing by editing her comics to appear like she was a young republican... It worked to a degree. Anyone smart enough to look into it will see she is basically harmless, but cute.

If by "editor", you mean "guy who will fuck me in the butt while stimulating my slitoris to orgasm", then yes, I can definitely be your editor.

Jackie WHAT?

this

She's cute.

I remember how either Sup Forums or Sup Forums exploded when she got married. Good times.

No, because I don't talk nor tolerate Nazis, I punch them!

Ben "The Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison

I'd Sarah her Anderson ifyouknowwhatimean

Sure

wtf I hate her now

Pixie cuts are the signature of a dyke.

>he doesnt want to make a dyke submit to her first cock

Ben "Put a spike through a kike" garrison