Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/368dcd4bd9be967cbd7ae0c81d4adb9fce41fe0c.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/742ab3beae5654e61d5bb039185088d8c87afe49.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/59f89ac5196aa49558c8c055eed1eebc0c032ee6.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/c0f47bb43b9234558e5ebbc5b9a61771adb433e1.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/59/7adc1bb327824429103bd6aeb0fdd75ab7448346.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/59/4835e47a6c4eb89489ff69486ede357c6ea4ddb8.png
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/78fedc48758a520ea9ff8264b856a774dac7ea83.jpg
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/da5cff88979a8e23518ba82b11f2d19b80cec43b.jpg
furaffinity.net/journal/7147207/
youtu.be/wCZFISvHmyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Lila Mayfield like one of the pics on the bottom.

Requesting Mary Dahl "Baby Doll" Getting in over her head when she is kiddnapping Franklin Richards. Something like a Wacky adventure where he thinks they are just Playing.

/r/ Alice (Elles) with her shirt cropped, giving her an underboob, and she's stretching her arms up in the air.

Why are these threads so dead lately?

niggas don't wanna draw for free anymore.

Could I please have pepsiman, but made grim and more "zack snyder-esque"?

Requesting the waitress from camp camp season two episode 7 dressed in Gwen's outfit/as a camp counselor

requesting Dru as nemesis

Requesting Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) in the Mandy troop outfit from the "Grim Adventures of the Kids Next Door" special (worn over her normal outfit) with her grappling hook at hand fighting/defeating the Boogeyman (from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy).

Why, you may ask? Well, I'm a sucker for crossovers in general.

Requesting Agrias wearing the same outfit as Geri Halliwell in the right pic, except that her shirt is light blue and says "Whomp!" on it, and she's in the same pose with the same perspective.

Agrias works out and regularly wears skimpy outfits, so that's why I'd like to see her dressed that way!

Please and thanks in advance to anyone who draws this!

Requesting Jinx biting Ravens boob like the girl in the bottom pic. Bikinis or regular outfits, I'm fine with either.

Gwen, Kai and Julie morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Because a great part of requests are requests of previous threads which no drawfag taked and people are starting to give up

requesting a 16 year old Timmy Turner, and a 22 year old Vicky flirting with each other and trying to be cool about it, while both are thinking the same thing; "oh god He/She's gotten hot!!!"

for 16yo Timmy I want him to be in his "Gah" version from Love At First Height, while for 22yo Vicky you can use any of the designs I've included here, or even mix together two or more of them(if you use the leftmost design, have Timmy wear a suit instead of his standard Gah outfit, if the one furthest on the right, have him wearing a tuxedo)

So, is the problem artists are leaving because people keep spamming the same requests?

Or are people getting so disheartened that their requests aren't getting done that no one but the same requests are being requested?

Or is it a cyclular thing? Little of both?

Keen observers will note that a lot of the regulars on Sup Forums, and also /aco/, are on commission season. So you beggars are pretty much fucked for a month or two.

This, also. Just look at the very few requests so far. People can't take a hint.

Requesting Logan asking Sara and/or Jeffrey what's wrong with their face.

I'm new to these drawthreads on here, so let's try this out. I'm requesting Cat and Dog from CatDog French kissing Norbert and Daggett in a parking lot with gang violence going on in the background.

Requesting Mirette wearing a reference outfit

Requesting Ugliest Weenie vs Quirkey Turkey.

Requesting Uncle Ted from Bobby's World doing something that is unintentionally creepy and is making people in public uncomfortable, while being completely nonchalant about it.

Getting a commission isn't so bad. In my personal experience, it's money well spent if you find the right drawfriend!

I know my requests are hit or miss. I usually abandon them after three or four tries.

This is one recent request I got fulfilled.

>a reference outfit
lol

I keep thinking that's a shriveled penis with a bad case of phimosis.

Requesting Stacy or Candace in a "cake dress."

Requesting Baby Dahl forcing Miriam to play in the mud with her.

I wish I could justify paying for a commission.

i know, jewing up feels so good.

What's to justify?

requesting colors for any of these pics that were drawn for the Invader Zim thread that lasted a whole week(just one would be nice, but if all of them got colored that would be just killer;

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/368dcd4bd9be967cbd7ae0c81d4adb9fce41fe0c.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/742ab3beae5654e61d5bb039185088d8c87afe49.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/59f89ac5196aa49558c8c055eed1eebc0c032ee6.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/c0f47bb43b9234558e5ebbc5b9a61771adb433e1.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/59/7adc1bb327824429103bd6aeb0fdd75ab7448346.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/59/4835e47a6c4eb89489ff69486ede357c6ea4ddb8.png

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/78fedc48758a520ea9ff8264b856a774dac7ea83.jpg

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/60/da5cff88979a8e23518ba82b11f2d19b80cec43b.jpg

How do i draw bodies, fellow drawfags? I can repay advuce with simple requests

A toss up between spending money on a non-physical item and spending money in something nice for the person I hate the most (myself)

Ben hugging Looma like the comic on the left.

what do you even do with a physical item, if itsn't food or cleaning thing i can barely justify thinking about it.

Lucy loud aged up in a string bikini

Abbey as the Woman of the Blizzard

Sauce on the left comic? Please?

Hamsy proved pretty good. Nice low prices and he didn't dip below the Qality! line.
furaffinity.net/journal/7147207/

hope its good
im new

Seconding

You seem to have the wrong mindset. You're not paying for the item you're paying for the service of someone drawing the item.

That looks more like a Loud House character, take it as you will.

request Peggy cosplaying as demencia , barbara cosplaying as Lucoa and leggy cosplaying as fionna respectively.

oh sorry, ive been drawing loud house stuff for a while maybe its for that
i thought about it too but didnt knew it was important

i just draw a circle for the boobs and panties for the pelvis and a line in the torso, or sometimes doing a bodysuit like a swimsuit helps me too
it depends wich body type do you want
hope it helps

Requesting Maleficent with her robe undone enough to show some cleavage either miming a blowjob with her hand and tongue or doing the hand sign that Zone is doing in the middle pic.

Requesting a recreation of the Movie Poster of the 1983 film, The Pirates of Penzance with cartoons characters in it. With Charlie b. Barkin from All Dogs go to heaven as the Pirate King, Owl from Winnie the Pooh as the Modern Major General, Donald Duck asa Policeman standing behind Owl as the General, Mrs Brisby from The Secret of NIMH as Ruth the Pirate Maid, Hubie from The Pebble and the Penguin as Frederic, and Marina from The Pebble and the Penguin as The Fair Maiden Mabel being captivated by The Pirate King, and the pirate flag at the bottom on top of the Pirate King's legs.

try to make a character based on my fucking plant

thats not your fucking plant its from google you cunt

search it in google then faggot

requesting fusion

and yes Gaz is Hispanic

Power Girl taking a bong hit.

Give me nice characters to Rule 63.

Thanks man

if you haven't drawn her before, some Dextra(Rule 63 Dexter), would be nice

Something more original please.

honestly I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone who'd work who hasn't been done a million times already, Sup Forums's had enough Rule 63 threads over the last couple years that we've kinda exhausted most of the possible candidates

Black Hat?

I want to see this with the genders reversed. They need to have pink clothes and visible bust though.

Lucky Piquel

Requesting fusion

Requesting a sexy pinup/lewd of any one of these girls or all three

Requesting Mr. Frond grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder at the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Can I be drawn prettier?

actually I just thought of a good one, do Dib from Invader Zim, bonus points if girl Dib ends up as curvy as how draws an older Gaz

Requesting a human Ember McLain, consisting of dark auburn hair flowing freely down her back, blue eyes, purple eye shadow, and fair skin, while wearing a purple tank top along with a black skirt with a purple belt and a pair of purple boots. She wouldn't have the rocker makeup on her face anymore though.

Feel free to choose between a ponytail and a hair let down style, although the latter is preferred.

To the drawfriend that started working on it before they stopped, as I said, take all the time you need. I'll just occasionally check back, as well as see if anyone else feels like trying it as well.
Also that fanfic hasn't updated in a week and it's killing me.

youtu.be/wCZFISvHmyY

watched this and thought about rolfy boy

My request, rolfy in a hot tub with two leggy lambs talking about how he has no need for nazz and only needs his sheep

Bonus points for him wearing shades and old world bling or the ends reactions to this, you may choose how they react

seconding this

Delivery! Maleficent is a dirty girl.

requesting yellow diamond wearing charlemagne's outfit (in various shades of yellow/matches yellow's colors). riding crop optional. artist is free to do whatever dominating pose they like to her in.

Requesting the pic on the right with Finn.

Requesting wendy corduroy as an EVA pilot

Requesting Wendy wearing poison from final fight outfit.

>dying 80 posts early
Fuck. You.

request Armor's uniform all ripped and tattered savage land style

I wanted to give it a try

Requesting Gadget and, I dunno, Tammy cheese-wrestling. You can use Kitty the dancing mouse from Mouse Detective, instead of Tammy if you want.

Neat. Looks great. I wonder what his kamehameha is like? A fortune telling 8-ball? A dipper star-pattern?

Requesting Wonder Woman in the same pose as Aqua

Requesting Scaramouche as Anthony Scaramucci, cursing out people like Anthony did. Bonus if he says "babe".

How is this?

Requesting a very wide-reared Violet Parr sitting on one of her force field bubbles

Not that user but it looks hot.

Nice!

I hate Wendy but I love this. Fuck.

I would choose the star-pattern or a pine tree

Holding onto hate does no good, just give in.

Requesting Mavis into this box.

Requesting Superboy meeting his new babysitter, Wonder Girl

Superdaughters? Supergirls?
Alternately, only one genderswapped with Damien in denial of his or her crush on the other.

Can someone draw Ryuko wearing the jewelled crown of Aquillonia upon a troubled brow. Alternatively, Conan yelling "WAS IT YOU WHO KILLED MY FATHER? ANSWER ME, THULSA DOOM!!!" in that KLK style.

Requesting bigger and clear version of this Lyla Lay pic.

taking pickle requests

Not OR but this is cute as fuck, really great job.

This is not fucking Agrias.

Requesting Jinx wearing the same shirt as the model. And nothing else, besides her leggings.

Requesting pic related with Joy, Callie Briggs, Pearl and some other waifu that gets spammed a lot here.