Dose Sup Forums know that Japan made their own version of Fairly Odd Parents?

Dose Sup Forums know that Japan made their own version of Fairly Odd Parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzfujOHtywE
youtube.com/watch?v=M2-f9beYEXY
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/118333-largest-collection-of-lupin-the-third-memorabilia
youtube.com/watch?v=ppnH6PtmQxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's nice. I'll probably forget it in the next few minutes.

Think again.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzfujOHtywE

actually I knew, because we got that anime dubbed here where I live
it's really nice, I like it a lot

Glade you enjoyed it.

Oh, you mean Magical Taruruuto kun?

Mexico? I remember watching it everyday after coming from school on CN
I also watched Winx Club and an anime about a group of girls who got super cat powers, I don't remember the name

That was made before FOP however as the only thing people remember about that was the Genesis game from Game Freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2-f9beYEXY

Tokyo Mew Mew?

>that was the Genesis game from Game Freak.

You're actually very close, but they developed a cool game called Pulseman, japan exclusive, which I would say is more well known than Magical Taruruuto. Both great games though

Anime is like the Simpsons. They've basically done everything at some point.

Them made 2 but became Nintendo only until Tembo because of Pokemon.

Ah yes, that's the one, honestly I'm surprised my big brother also watched it with me. When we were people who would laugh at someone picking a girl character in a videogame.

And not Mirumo... Must of hated FOP then.

Italy, and you're probably referring to Tokyo Mew Mew (which we got as well), but only the MC had cat powers so idk
anyway they used to air a fuckton of anime back in the day, all with quality dubbing and intros (and sometimes shitty censorships but whatever), now they don't anymore, which sucks, but at least one of our designated "intro singers" was so dedicated to his job that he now creates his own intros for currently airing animes and uploads them on YouTube, it's pretty great
funfact, I guess
really I love our intros I'm sorry
our country is probably the most weeb there is

Japan actually did it some decades earlier (and England did it over 100 years ago)

The only anime left in Italy is Blue Jacket Lupin III and that ended up airing at around 11PM.

Hope you guys get part 5.

We can go further then that in terms of plot structuring.

I just said that over at

Wel now Im curious and ...Wow 172 episodes.

That is not a short series

Me volvio JOTO ver tokyo mew mew.

We need to go further back in time.

that's false dude, do you not get the cartoon channels or something? we get precure and yu gu oh which admittedly are shit but we get them,
we probably also get other stuff but I don't watch a lot of tv
Lupin was fucking amazing though, they also aired Lupin movies after they were done airing the series, and a cool documentary about the making of and the guy who has the Guinness World Record on having the largest collection of Lupin merchandise (he's italian, it was pretty cool)
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/118333-largest-collection-of-lupin-the-third-memorabilia look at this smug fucker
also, people complained about Blue Jacket's intro but I honestly liked it, my boy Vanni sang, he's a madman

Thats not Japanese however.
I'm not that familiar with European TV so please keep that in mind.

Are you me? Except I am the big brother.

No te hagas, ya lo tenias dentro.

I bet none of you remember this one.

ah sorry I just assumed you were Italian with the way you responded
bitch I do, we had that too
please listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=ppnH6PtmQxo
anyone remember pic related? I bet not

I'm in the US but it's OK.

I do know of Yui and Comet.

dang, you're an expert, nice
what about this?

Somewhat.

The 2000s were a nice time for anime.

Isn't there a chinese version of Gumball too?

Yes there is.

That one is actually a rip-off. The OP is joking because Mirmo Zibang shares a few elements with FOP but it's pretty different otherwise.

yeah, it was great, some might even say it was kind of like a renaissance, I'd agree

I'm not joking and the only big different is instead of a 10 year old boy it's now a 14 year old girl.

Mirumo was only made because Shogakukan saw how much money FOP was making and needed to cash in on it.

There was a reason why most people avoided western cartoons from that decade as anime was a safe haven at that time.

Now except for a few cases that is not the case and you're left making up your own ideas.

The fairies in FOP are reality warpers. Mirmo could do jackshit with his magic. FOP depends on wishes going wrong. Mirmo Zibang depends on him being unable to solve anything with magic. The kids in FOP get fairies because they need them. The fairies in Mirmo Zibang forced themselves into the lives of their human companions to take advantage of them.

I could go on and on, really. The few similarities they have are due to both shows borrowing from the same fairy tales but that's it.

I would like to watch Corrector Yui in the Japanese version because Kirby's VA (Makiko), yet I almost always see it in Spanish dub on YT. Not that it's bad to watch it spanish subbed/dubbed (As I know how to read and speak it (Mex-Ame)), but still I would like to hear JP Yui because of how similar she sounds to Kirby.

fairies

those are witches you fool!!

Those don't seem like witches. Here's some actual witches.

Speaking of which Kirby also had a great show too.

Still the most import show of the 2010s.

>muh edgy magical girl
you've never watched ojamajo doremi, have you?

>Muh abortion.
>Muh best friend is black.

We know you just watch it for the lolis user it's okay you're with friends.

Not him but it was an okay show. It had all the ingredients to be shit but the writing was pretty solid. It's basically what the pretentious crap from CN wants to be.

you could make the same argument for madoka, except doremi is actually able to handle real adult topics (like, you know, the death of a parent, social anxiety, cancer, to name a few) in a graceful way while madoka is just edgy for the sake of "muh deconstruction of the genre" or whatever

>tfw latino dub mirmo is god tier

really enjoyed it years ago i also miss that old cartoon network.

Just like this show.

I have user. And I got to say, it's literally a Japanese Version of Steven Universe.
It heads to LE DEEP SUBJECTS like Steven Universe and tends to have some shitty writing. The only I even liked in that show was Caitlyn/Pop.

Madoka was great, especially with Rebellion tackling Selfless Love v.s. Selfish Love in the end. Meanwhile, Doremi has to automatically make a LE TRAGIC BACKSTORY to the Blondie on her first fucking episode and forces me to like her. Especially the cancer girl. One episode AND POOF. Am I sad about her? No, because there was lack of character development.

>Muh best friend is black
That was a great moment and you know it.

The latino dubs from the late 90s up until 2010 were all God tier. I can't think of anything from that time that isn't better than the original (except Kid Muscle, that is undisputedly the best in English).

More like Japanese Fat Albert as at least Fat Albert was one of Filmation's BETTER shows.

I know.

As a Kirby fan, I would not say it's the best. It had some bad writing and Tiff is literally the worst character out of the entire Kirby franchise. Worse than Susie.

Thanks, I always need a reminder about how truly autistic FOPfags are.

Those are some surprisingly ugly characters for an anime...

Pilot Laura was better

But not well developed.

Japanese Simpsons was for the best.
Shin Chan is Japanese Family Guy.

Pulseman wasn't TECHNICALLY a JP exclusive

we DID get it here in the US, but only on the fucking Sega Channel. i had a hard time telling my friends to buy a game that i didn't know existed in cart form

same with Mega Man Wily Wars

fuck Sega, you fucked shit up

But Shin Chan doesn't have gore

honestly I'm not surprised that a SUfag has shit taste, but whatever
Shin Chan was good you shut your whore mouth

Really seasons 1-3.

But do they have their own version of Vicky?

've been lookin that anime for years, thanks cunts

No, but a Betty & Veronica like set up it does have.

Sup Forums of all places gives me nostalgia for this

How the fuck did you forget the name? I can still hear that stupid chant my head.

Yea it was called Bob in the bottle, exactly the same thing but with a genie and like a decade before.

That was from the late 60s, thats a moot point.

>thats a moot point
I don't think you know what that means.