So how do you think the Crustal Gems responded when they first found out about jewelry on Earth like pearl necklaces...

So how do you think the Crustal Gems responded when they first found out about jewelry on Earth like pearl necklaces and bracelets and rings with gemstones in them?

sonova bitch I couldn't fix the error in time.

Not sentient pieces of rock like they are... so probably no freak out at all. If a human shattered a Gem and used the fragments... that'd draw one hell of a reaction

I wouldn't flip my shit if I found out that Aliens had naturally occurring deposits of meat that they'd cram into necklaces and earrings.
It'd be fucking gross.

You know what would be a cool thing that will never happen in the show. An evil human mayne from a goverment or a cult that harvest Gem artifacts and uses a ring as a weapon maybe is a quarth ring that materializes a muscular arm to fight people or a lapiz ring that controls water etc.

Kill yourself for caring about a shit show.

Upvoted

I'd give her a pearl necklace

These people had conqured other planets before. They would most likely have encountered stuff like that already

Go back to

Human antagonists is something I've been wanting to see.

I had an idea for a human enemy that was a crime boss with an obsession over the Crystal Gems who has an impressive collection of Gem artifacts like weapons, technology and even Gem shards.

He/she uses their resources and power over the criminal underworld to expand their collection until finally deciding to add the Gems themselves to it.

and then they're human and thus weak as shit even compared to Pearl.

unless they work in the shadows...

They'd probably just think it was amusing humans see any value in them.

I sort of thought that the gems were made from... well you know, gems. Like that is actually why they came to earth in the first place, to harvest gems to make more gems.

We already have a human antagonist, it's ronaldo.

i think OP needs to stop looking at trash

Beat me to it.

this is the best post in the thread

So what's the status of the fandom at this point? Still cancer or slowly dying like the show?

That would be cool, I don´t know how thou. Maybe in the first season the story was more open to that kind of things happening but the current SU really doesn´t had any place for antagonist, as weird as it sound an actual antagonis with maling intent feels out of place in SU.

This is absolutely adorable.

Have we ever seen gemstone jewelry in the show? I think the only jewelry we've had is Jenny's gold earrings. I think the mounting of gemstones to wear as ornaments doesn't exist in this version of earth.

still cancer

I think it's kind of badass when people make accessories out of bones or skulls, actually, human or animal. There was a taxidermist in my neighborhood that could make tooth jewelry, and I was going to take my baby teeth to them, but they moved locations before I got around to it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about bones.
If there was a planet where human skulls grew as natural formations all over the place, I'd stay on that hardcore planet for the rest of my life.

Their just rocks to them. Stones that don't get "harvested" in nurseries are just useless hunks of carbon to them. They would not care one bit if they saw a human wearing a (non-scentient) gemstone.