twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>two more days until the Galra Empire finally conquers the Galaxy

Hari Seldon would be proud

gotta love the mice

Uh oh
>ign.com/articles/2017/07/31/legendary-voiceover-director-andrea-romano-retires

Nibba, WHOMST'DVE MAKE THESE THREADS EACH GODDAMN SECOND

GET HYPED.

fucking sucks for the industry, romano was insanely prolific. VLD's voicework is probably 99% done at this point if you're worried about that

2 more days til Lotor Harem

Beautiful, is it one of animators'?

Anyone made a Klance hall of anal devastation yet?

They're well into the series by now, probably voicing season six by this point, so it's like a well oiled machine by now. Sucks that she's retired though.
Can't wait for all of the Lotor woobification posts to start cropping up.

Oh thank god I was worried that she retired without finishing up Voltron. She's been doing this for a long time though and deserves her rest at last.
Lauren liked it today so I nabbed it.
>mobile.twitter.com/uzuinu1
It could be an animator, or a friend of Laurens since she retweeted the straight Lance bday pic from this person.

This is nothing. Interviews didn't stop the narusaku shippers from deluding themselves, this SDCC interview isn't going to stop the klancers.

Full on Kallura will make them REE

>ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็???ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็

N-NANI?!

Indeed.

MORE
DAYS.

Come home, Sendak.

Can't wait to find out about Zarkon's waifu and Red Paladin Alfor.

>Tfw we'll never see him in a towel in the show

That type of thing requires a lot of work. You could start by collecting images yourself but it's too early at the moment for a full gallery.

>tfw we'll never see him take off his armor and show us his big fat furry tiddies

I bet they're super soft and the fur is silky smooth.

I bet Sendak is the softest Galra of all. The one people want to snuggle the most.

Stop reminding me he's dead :^(

SMASHING

He's not dead. He will come back.

Everybody looks so ugly in this

I still think he's gonna be back. Have faith, fellow Sendakfag.

Joaquim drew it. That's why.

it's from the perspective making their minimalist noses more prominent

The Alteans would've turned his family into Snuggies had Zarkon not intervened and wiped their foul race out.

Alteans a shit. The only good Alteans are Haggar and Zarkon's dead waifu, because they know the superiority of Galra cock.

It's by an animator but not one who works at Mir and so has nothing to do with the show.

You guys think Zarkon's waifu was a qt? Was she the Altean in the leaked studio art?

New pic

The BoM are a bunch of purple Uncle Toms.

Keith and Lance are standing across from each other
Klance 100% confirmed

Yeah she was probably the chick in the leaked pics.

>yfw VLD Nanny was a thicc fuzzy galra mammy

I'd bet on it. She has a face too cute for this sinful world.

Sendak is an angry field nigga.

Am I a furry if human Keith does nothing for me but I'm rock hard for Galra Keith?

It'd be great if Lotor and his troupe also had a combining robot to further hype the rivalry with Keith

Nah, it's xeno. No snouts, not furry.

If the Altean in the leaks is Zarkon's waifu then Zarkon has a thing for genki girls.

We haven't seen a canon Galra Keith yet, and I don't get my hopes high, because Lotor was a bit letdown, compared to DotU Lotor.

Consult the chart

Kolivan's grandparents would roll in their graves if they knew he'd become the Altean princess's favorite house Galra.

Maybe they will? Hangar did create a giant robot form for Zarkon, she could do the same for Lotor

I really hope we get a galra Keith form at some point, even if it's just a nightmare sequence.
So semi furry? I can live with that.

He's giving her his purple mandingo cock every night.

>Kolivan
Please, user. His name is Toby.

> Only 7 eps
I know season 4 comes our in October but how the hell would any story finish in that amount of eps. Especially when some will prob focus on the team rearrangement.

>I really hope we get a galra Keith form at some point, even if it's just a nightmare sequence.
I bet they will, as some stupid way of him dealing with his past and what he is, like they separate him into Human Keith and Galra Keith and they fight or talk or something.

they discuss this some in that latest interview, the ending won't feel like previous season climaxes but according to them it will be a natural break in the story
it will probably end on a plot revelation 2bh

Is Lotor gonna hate Keith or try to get him to join his army?

He'll try to get him to join his harem.

Both. Lotor asks Keith to join him but Keith rejects him so Lotor hates him.

they've all but given away that he'll try to recruit Keith at this point. he might hate him later when Keith rejects him

I personally think Keith is going to use himself as bait towards Lotor.

oh shit i can totally see them doing this as a fakeout later on

Is Pidge for bullying?

I'm betting on the latter, and it's probably going to be the crux of either this season or the next. Probably tensions within the team and having a better chance at finding Shiro with Lotor will make Keith have to choose between the team and Shiro/his identity. And then I expect it to play out with mutual double-crossing. Shada kind of suggested Lance might have a hateboner for Lotor though, I'm sure Allura will too.
They're really hammering in that everything Lotor does is for manipulation, if he offers Keith a general position, that would also be to manipulate him in order to destroy the team and take down Voltron, I really doubt it would become a personal grudge.

That's a funny way to spell Lance

Pidge is the bully.

Keith gets dressed up in a nice slave girl dress, lays on Lotor's bed and asks him "aren't you going to ravish me?"

Hunk is for bully.

It'll be a mirror to when Allura and Shiro infiltrated the galra compound. Shiro made bad decisions on that mission, I could see them showing off that Keith makes better decisions than his mentor.

You're a monster. Hunk is for protecting and cherishing.

>Lotor will be obsessed with Keith instead of Allura
Is Sup Forums's meme magic growing stronger?

What's next? Allura and Lotor fight for Keith's love? Sendak comes back? Slav becomes badass? Shiro confirmed gay?

He'll be obsessed with his own brilliance if anything. So far he seems like the guy that thinks he's the ultimate puppet master. Wiped your ass this morning? It was all according to his plan.

It's not mememagc we're just theorizing. mememagic is part of shitposting culture.

Lauren is a huge feminist so Lotor obsessing over Allura probably won't fly in this reboot.

Lotor can't be your LGBT representation, it's problematic

Lotor wants to be next Xanatos

I'd prefer if it didn't end on a cliffhander for once, 2bh

They return to the Garrison and pick up some people to man the castle's defenses.

Bara and Throk must marry.

Lotor is playing 4D chess.

Post more of them pls I need more cute

Their love is pure.

>Slav becomes badass
He already is badass, fool.

I hope they don't overuse the Xanatos gambits.

shlav and clance will become real

Apparently he'll be like Zuko. Where we want to hate him, but we also like him because he'll be relatable.

So he's going to get a redemption arc and join the heroes? No thanks.

Agreed. I'd rather see crazy Xanatos speed chess than that.

The hints were there all along.

>that episode when the mice will be piloting the lions to rescue everyone.

>there's more than one art of Coran in a 1920's bathing suit

Uh, how old is Keith?

Old enough.