Just rewatched this today, who else remembers this movie?

Just rewatched this today, who else remembers this movie?

A lot of people user, you should see all the fanart the girls get

Sibella is best girl

Your the only one sorry

She was possibly my first waifu ever and I have always believed she was the best. It really frustrates me that Phanty and Winnie are much, much more popular (not that they aren't also great).

You're good people, user.

>Shaggy has a green shirt on the cover.
>He wears a red shirt in the movie.

Red Shirt Shaggy was always a good time.

Is it bad I like the gang a lot more when they're separated?

is fucking shit

Shaggy and Scooby were pretty much the best characters in the original show. It's not too surprising.

I wouldn't say it's a great movie, and that's primarily because the second half of it very sharply and noticeably declines in quality from the first. It starts out as a charming, comfy movie about Shaggy and Scooby befriending cute monsters, but things go to shit when the movie decides it's supposed to have an antagonist and a "plot" beyond the monster school SOL.

Red-shirt Shaggy and green-shirt Shaggy team with their respectively colored Lupins. Which pairing would make more mischief?

I think the greens, definitely. Green shirt Lupin is all-out Lupin and red shirt Shaggy was more of a responsible fellow than green.

My people.

I keep trying to forget it but you dopes can't stop harping on about monster waifus

nigga it's scooby doo of course there's a bad guy

you wanna jack it to one or more of the girls so bad you've convinced yourself their source material isn't hot dogshit

Cartoon sitcom based on this when?
WHEN?

>filename
Is it a real bat's nest up there sometimes?

I like to think vampire puns get her off and she'd respond very well to being flirted with in puns

Get the fuck out of here with that, Mystery Inc. and several of the animated movies are top tier.

>Mystery Inc. never featured the Grimwood ghouls
>Virtually every other piece of Scooby media was referenced at some point

Blue shirt Shaggy when?

I mean, both plots essentially had antagonists. Plot A had that military school.

Phanty is best eccentric nympho

Imagine the Ghost busters coming across her and realizing she enjoys the feeling of the stream on her.

Would you say they drive her batty?

>plagueofgripes

I'm pretty sure everybody saw that at least once growing up. It's one of those "let's air it every halloween since we already own the rights to it anyway" things I'd see on boomerang all the time as a kid.

I don't really remember much about it beyond boo berry being a qt

Precisely, they really get her blood pumping

Can we please have a Spooktober Thread? Come on Sup Forums? This place is sucking too much lately. The stupid furry threads, the Rick and Morty shit, the Raven thread, etc.

>you will never marry Winnie and raise a family together

why is reality so cruel