Which hero did you want to be the most when you were a kid?

Which hero did you want to be the most when you were a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzSR_TFMirs
youtube.com/watch?v=o0FJNBRP8P0
youtube.com/watch?v=XggH5-vLlUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanted to be her so much I thought up so many insert stories.

The Red Ranger.

Wolverine

Spider-Man by a large margin.

Kyle

Captain Marvel

I distinctly remember in my preschool we had a presentation where we said what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said Batman.

Snake-Eyes

Just surfing around space an shit going on adventures

Dr. Doom.
You fucking casuals.

The man with taste

Kurt was always my favorite

Except this guy.
This guy has superior gypsy taste.
This guy is not RIIIICCCCHHAAARRRDDDDSSSS!!!!!!

OP said hero, not autist.

Your post is beneath me.

>No you
Wew

are you me. In hindsight being him would brand me as an outcast unless I had the holowatch from Evolution

Epic.

Goku.

>most powerful device in the universe
>A ten year old can use it's basic function
This shit was designed to grab kids.

Only somewhat Sup Forums, but the Doctor.

I was already kind of an outcast. It's why I resonated with him. He was heroic and dashing and covered in women

willy duwitt since he got the best girl in the end

>Any of the modern doctors

Faggot

Iceman

My first encounter of him was The marvel superheroes videogame
Then in time Comics and XMen evolution

Seriously as the youngest sibling he appealed to me the most and his ice powers look so fun since he was skating and surfing on air

Too bad he is faggot now so degrading

My dad

I have always wanted to be the human host for The Spectre.

Spider-Man

Thiiiiiis
Surfboard and Power Cosmic are the shit, no other ability would compare.

Spider-Man and Spawn. Also My Favorite Martian.

The ones I saw in the Cartoons and Video Games

>DC
Robin
Flash
Green Arrow
Booster Gold
Batman:Terry

>Marvel
Gambit
Iceman
Archangel
Havok
Human Torch

>Special Mention
Danny Phantom
I just love his powerset, learning about it now makes me like it even more
so OP

Wat
Silver Surfer was a cosmic whiny bitch all he ever did was cry and be a complete Nancy the whole time he was in comics and tv

This far in and no one's said Captain America. Shameful. Sure now he's a laughing stock bit when I was a kid he was fucking perfect. Right up until the end of civil war I idolized Cap.

>making a post that's beneath me

RICCCHHHAAARRRDDDDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame Disney for making him gay

Cyclops, Doug Ramsey

muh nigga

ok my thing was varied
so it was spider man, Raph, flash, batman, Goku.

What is going on with Yellow's left hand?

The 80's Hulk, because I just wanted to be left alone and I lacked the ability to smash people who picked on me.

This video pretty much explains everything
youtube.com/watch?v=FzSR_TFMirs

My first game ever was megaman iv for the gameboy and then marvel vs capcom came out sealing the deal, just really like the concept of having to earn your power, and then x and zero showed me what infinite potential an zero limits really was all about

Nowdays my only fantasy left is that someday i'l get sent to another world where i'll be able to become a hero by y own efforts

>Danny Phantom

Fuck off, Jr

I was obsessed with Goblins in general, but if you say "hero"

I always pretended to be my own hero.

Funny that you should ask that OP. I wanted to be venom. Does this make us mortal enemies?

i guess venom counts as a sort of hero. I always wanted the symbiote...

Cyclops. I guess I was a boring piece of shit. I dunno you tell me what it means.

Nothing cooler than a blind ninja when you're a kid.

Spider-Man. I even had dumb fantasies about him suddenly showing up in my room to offer me a costume and webshooters so we could go out and wreck shit together

I also had a very weird dream about being a Ranger once

Lara croft.

Well yeah that's pretty blatant. Why do you think Cartoon Network milked it for what it was worth?

As a kid I wanted the Lasher symbiote a ton, or to be Robin/Red X, a Bat-Dude, any hero really. Hell, I'm almost 30 and still want to be the hero, daydream and wish, fantasize and hope to have something good and special happen to me.

Seriously

From watching the endless reruns back in 1999 -2001

youtube.com/watch?v=o0FJNBRP8P0

youtube.com/watch?v=XggH5-vLlUQ

Bruce?

Goku

Mah brothers from other mothers!
He's what inspired me to take up fencing.

I always wanted to be Adam Wests' Batman when I was a REALLY young kid. The guy had everything. The batpole was the coolest fucking thing, too.

I often made up my own character's n such. But the one I remember most was some guy with a iron spider/genji suit.

Not even fucking kidding.
>Learn to read because I couldn't read my Godzilla VHS tape sticker.

Mark from G-Force

I don't really remember my childhood because of the meds, but probably

i always wanted an ironman suit

This

I always wanted to be a good guy that looked downright demonic

No judgement here, the only reason I would pass him up would be difficulty getting laid.

Yugiho......

This is a part of my life I try to forget, mainly because I was always 3rd best on my block.

Batman

When I first saw that X-men movie, I really wanted to be Mystique. She could be anyone, transform into anything ... I didn't like being me.

Forgot how weird she looks in this movie though.

don't judge me

also nightcrawler
one of the gargoyles
and beast boy

joking aside, spiderman

webswinging is way more fun and exhilarating than just flying

don't forget the turtles and the street sharks. besides the mainstream and edgy dudes later on as you all did I'm sure, I started inventing spinoff. stupidly overpowered usually. dragon man, and of course my own symbiote. called him biohazard.

anyone that posts anything other than wolverine is pretending to be a special snowflake

admit it Sup Forums

Spider-man or Wolverine. When I was really really really young I used to go everywhere dressed as batman, but once I entered grade school I was all about spider-man.

Wolverine, but only because his healing factor would have stopped those uncomfortable conversations at school about domestic abuse.
Also sick ass claws, motherfucker.

Why did he skewer his own penis? I refuse to believe thats another sausage.

Kek, where'd you find this gem

When I was young I wanted superman to be my dad so that if anything ever went wrong he could fix it because he's superman

Spider-Man
Batman
Danny Phantom
Flash
Ben 10
Magneto (edge years)
Static
Jaime Reyes' Beetle

Flash or Firestorm

>Snikt off dickt
>Grill it up while a new one grows back
>Slap it in a bun and give it to Scott

The better question is why wouldn't he?

Kek
Ok you've convinced me

My family legitimately became worried why an 8 year old wanted to be the bad guy and lead armies and kept picking the to be the bad guy. I still to this day have to explain it's all a matter of perspective.

I felt pretty damn proud of my little cousin when I introduced her to the X-Wing game and she asked if she could use the TIE fighters.
I almost let her win.

Servo from Syber Squad.
>tfw daydreaming about a virus monster causing the school's electricity to go out
>tfw daydreaming about Samuraizing and fighting the monsters
>tfw daydreamed about having friends so I could have a squad

This and Spiderman. I watched the 90s Spiderman cartoon and Power Rangers religiously. If I wasn't Red Ranger for Halloween, I was Spiderman.

Spider-Man, but with the option to go back and forth between Man-Spider form whenever I wanted

>venon 2099
>origins unknown

When I was a wee lad, Spider-Man. After I grew up a bit, Iron Man, because he was filthy rich, banged super-models and had cool toys. During my edgy years, Doom. Then I grew up, learned that Doom was a gyppo and started seeing the character in another light, which made me dislike him very much. Ultimate rolled around that time, and I liked Ult!Doom a whole lot, so my interest was renewed.

Later, in my college years, which is now, it's probably Doctor Strange. Immensely powerful, bitching goatee, immortal, nobody fucks with him, and he bangs princesses from other dimensions. I still kinda wanna be Doom, but I hate gyppos because I live around them, so I'm going with Strange, still.

It's funny how back in the day I cared mostly about being well-known, well-liked and banign super-models, then grew into my edgy "I want to, rule the world" phase, and settled with a mix betwee the two. Mostly for the exploration, really. Strange is a protector, but a key theme to his character was that he explored a whole new, uncharted world. Who here wouldn't want to be responsible for discovering magic? It's why I went into Physics, really...