So the crystal gems are zeon right?

or at least can give zeon remnants a run for their money

Sieg Zeon!

>"muh independence from earth"
>not realizing if the zekes won they wouldn't have lasted a generation

you know maybe if space colonies in gundam weren't just satellites & space stations & were on actual planets i'd say they would've had a point.

but eventually without support from earth they would ultimately run out of resources & face overpopulation.

Hail Zeon

God i cant stand zeeks.

>bunch of emotionally unstable idiots led by a pink hag
sure sounds like zeon

Rose = Degwin
Pearl = Kycilia
Grape Ape = Gihren
Garnet = Dozle
Amethyst = Garma

Which means Pink Diamond is Zeon Zum Deikun

Is this a JoJo reference?

If home world don't have single eye mecha then I'm gonna be disappointed

It's basically confirmed they have voltron-style combining mecha. We've seen hand ships and a same-scale torso+head in silhouette, and what might have been legs (or just another hand-ship).

It's seeming like S5 is going to have some crazy twists about homeworld culture, turning a lot of audience presumptions (formed by HUMAN totalitarian states) on their heads.

steven somehow fills the role of both char AND full frontal (in the full is a clone sense).

that and both char and steven has a taste for underage girls of indian descent.

So? You still have the right to leave even if you are an idiot.

I don't see how the CGs are like Zeon at all. Zeon wants:

>to subjugate the Earth
>believe they are the next step in human evolution
>have Mecha

The Crystal Gems are like,the exact opposite of that.

>You still have the right to leave
If you invite someone to live in a spare bedroom they can't just say I own this now also you have to feed me

once this is mass-produced, homeworld is finished!

more of they fill the "outmanned but not outgunned" role of zeon in the conflict. that and the almost fanatical showings of the CG remnants to Rose is downright zeon-ish.

Wait, you can't? Shit no wonder my parents keep telling me to get a job

I don't think you have much sense of scale. The amount of resources that are floating around out in space mean the sun will probably burn out before you run out of resources and getting most of them becomes trivial once you don't have to deal with escape velocity every time you need something.

it was absurdly agile considering it made almost no noise and didnt generate any heat by the limb's friction
op/10

the high-maneuverability version would be sick

My boy Char doesn't have time for crazy bitches like Haman. Only the choicest jailbait will suit him.

Mah spacenoida.

he HAD time for Haman.

It's just Haman grew up.

I would like a scene with robots made out of trash fighting against homeworld gems, or even the homeworld robots, i hope that's what peridot will do when she starts fighting for the CG's, but i fear the show might have an unironical rule about not showing cool stuff

didn't the nick TMNT show did that (donatello somehow made a giant mech...out of sewer salvage)?

but yes, peridot giving them valuable tech info is a definite path they must take for the inevitable invasion.

The degree to which your soul is held down by gravity is so shameful, that literally every other Earthnoid who would suffer comparably would kill themselves. Why be an outlier, user?

victory zeon???

user there was such a thing as anime before Jojo.

The colonies are economically independent already. By the end if the Zeon wars, Earth was dependent on the colonies.

thanks for reminding me

>to subjugate the Earth
What disgusting Feddie propaganda is this. We just want to free ourselves of the yoke of Federation subjugation. If anything we recognize the disgusting treatment Earthnoids continue to bequeath upon mother Earth, and occasionally drop colonies on her as an act of the most fervent passion with the hopes that those among Earthnoids not held back by gravity may embrace the manifest destiny spirit and seek blaze new trails to join we ascended Spacenoids, thereby allowing mother Earth time to be freed of her most capable children and recuperate from the damage we collectively did to her.

>Earth was dependent on the colonies.

I didn't watch the series but that sounds a bit retarded, can you explain to me how earth end up depending on the space stations?

>ost of them becomes trivial once you don't have to deal with escape velocity every time you need something.
How about distance?

The colonies have the Mcguffin mineral everyone if fighting for.

Unless you have sci-fi bullshit you're going to be spending lots of time coasting to whatever asteroid you're going to harvest

>Mcguffin mineral
What does it do? Is it like super uranium?

more from the start, taxes.

since most of humanity is in the colonies then most of the tax money is in the colonies.

>ITT: Wity ways to tell someone to kil themselves

>most of humanity is space colonies
I only played the super robot wars games so i have limited understanding of this shit, but how is it posible that they have more people in space stations than people on a fucking planet?

Don't know if user meant before of after Operation British, but I was under the impression that took out half of the global population that lived on Earth at the time.
#SeigZeon

that was the purpose of the colonies (earth is overcrowded so they built a bunch of them).

a big part of the resentment of the spacenoids was they think people left on earth are on some sort of paradise (the elites, yes. those stuck on earth when the government decided they sent too much people up? not so much) that by comparison they feel they're living like sardines in a can.

by the 50th year of space colonization, 11 billion people are in the colonies and the moon.

one week of indiscriminate use of WMDs left 2.8 billion spacenoids dead.

>We just want to free ourselves
>Gasses fellow spacenoids
it is a good thing spacenoids aren't people

Ah, Zeon. Truly the heroes of space!

pearl is totally a gato

>but how is it posible that they have more people in space stations than people on a fucking planet?

Do you NOT understand basic geometry user? You can cram people into basically every inch of a space station you can reasonably maintain atmosphere, temp and radiation protection in (and if you want to be REALLY wacky you can start doing stuff like using inflatable habitats on the cheap to save materials.)

On a planet like Earth you're basically limited to the upper crust and even then it starts to become an engineering nightmare to withstand the pressures and high temperatures if you start really exploiting the underground.

You only have the surface of the globe to settle on, and even then earth is 70+ percent water, meanwhile if you've solved the problem of resource extraction from asteroids and the moon you've basically got unlimited building materials to make human hive cities in space. Most 'distant future' predictions of what a space-faring civalization looks like involves planet-cracking so you can build megastructures designed for maximized living space, computational power, and solar energy collection.

You've comparing how much water you can keep on the surface of a marble, with how much water you can keep inside a marble sized sponge.

Maybe get those Titan scrubs in check before calling anyone out for gassing Spacenoids.

The titans never said they were about protecting spacenoids

>11 billion people

Jesus christ i imagine the cost on the electric bill alone would be enough to break the economy for fucking ever, what's the fucking point? If they can make infinite space stations why not just colonize mars? Then again, i didn't watch the series, its better if i don't talk about what i don't know

Are you serious, spacenigga? The Titans gassed ONE colony that was being uppity, Zeon gasse THREE ENTIRE FUCKING SIDES that had absolute jack shit to do with their retarded conflict.

Am i being memed? Are you for real? Like, that's real fucking nice geometry user but in reality huge ass space stations is a logistics nightmare even if we found real life unobtainium

mars is pretty much ignored except for one story. some remnants plan to use a mars volcano to shoot stuff at the earth.

jupiter's the one with the surprising amount of people in it (enough to call themselves an "empire")

Pretty sure the titans outright stated they were there specifically to oppress and kill spacenoids.

What a good honest group, handsome as well. Not like those filth zeeks who need to wear masks cause they are so ugly.

see
Once you have working solar and fusion it become ridiculously more practical to just take apart dead planets like mars for resources to make way more space habitats rather than attempting to colonize the surface. Venus might be practically collonizable with floating balloon cities, but on Mars you don't have a good magnetosphere (enjoy dat cancer) not enough gravity to hold an imported atmosphere and the weak gravity mean that the inhabitants will probably end up modifying themselves into separate subspecies just to cope.

Martians would have to be subterranean aylamo looking fucks who never see the real sky, so it just becomes much more attractive to build a space colony and control your gravity, atmosphere and maybe even build a nice fake sky with an O'Niell Cylinder.

The more parts a machine has the more ways it can fail user, that's one of the many reasons why giant robots as an actual combat force will always be a meme, the way i see it its like having a submarine at the bottom of the ocean, the moment anything breaks it becomes a dire situation, in a space station it would revolve around either expanding with urgency becouse they will always need more space, trying to patch up all the shit that will inevitably break, gathering the reasources to make all the shit you need to patch up the things you need to live and they also need space to store and manufature all their shit, and they need to do this constantly and perfectly or they die, like, if a road in poor mantainance and has a few holes its annoying but you will live, if something breaks in a space station you need to replace that shit asap. And that's even if you know something broke or even what broke.

What im saying is that i believe we could probably build it but i don't think we could maintain in a way it can be sustainable

mechs rarely get the proper maitenance/repair time in fiction.

usually you can get them up and running with gum and electrical tape EXACTLY when you need them.

not exactly a dealbreaker but it gets annoying if there's a mandatory storyline deadline.