Geoff Johns Green Lantern Era Storytime pt 3

Hiya folks. Get your batteries plugged in cause we're starting this baby up. Sorry for missing a day.

Pt 1: Pt 2:

IN BRIGHTEST DAY

I'll give this thread a bump, been working my way through the omnibus's I recently bought, nearly at the new52 stuff.

IN DARKEST NIGHT
Thank you user, it's appreciated.

Guy has a lot of great moments in this book.

captcha: public bacon

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SIGHT!

LET THOSE WHO WORSHIP EVIL'S MIGHT

LET THOSE WHO WORSHIP EVIL'S MIGHT

I love Johns run with the GL but hate it when he writes Kyle. Since Kyle was the first GL I ever read I guess I just have a soft spot for the old immature graphic artist. When you find your dead girl in a fridge it changes you I guess.

Keep it rolling user. Thanks for this mega story time.

Love this series

Oh shit, sorry for ruining it.

Well, if it means anything, I'm including Ron Marz's Ion mini-series as part of this storytime, which was one of the last times he wrote the character.

Excellent! Cannot wait.

It's probably going to be at least a week away but yeah, will definitely get to it. It's about damn time DC started releasing trades of Kyle's era too. Obviously I'm a fan of Johns' run or else I wouldn't be doing this but it's easy to see where Kyle fans are coming from.

Into the book of black ya go, unless you finish it!

BEWARE MY POWER...

So..if any of you are downloading/have downloaded this on soulseek be careful, the page I just tried to upload had malicious code, according to Sup Forums.

Just to make it clear it was and only from the download, which is weird, but whatever.

Shouldn't Kyle have been over Alex by now? Especially since War of the Green Lanterns revealed Jade was his true love?

GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!

fuckin hell kilowog's got a lot of green

Oh I am sure he is. Just mocking Johns kind of making him plain as far as personality goes; also at the time it was a very intense scene and stuck with me.

You don't know the half of it.

I wish Kilowog were my dad.

In case you're the kind to download from storytimes...don't download from this thread. Sup Forums has told me two different pages from two different issues have malicious code now.

In fact, if you guys don't mind I'm thinking of deleting this folder and getting another download of Recharge.

Bump

Thanks.