Is it underrated?

Is it underrated?

Seven seasons, airs on Fox, and gets reruns from other channels. No.

no, it's not over rated either. It's kind of like King of the Hill, it does its own thing and is pretty successful with out relying on too much shock humor.

It doesn't deserve to be the poster whipping boy of Fox animations, especially considering what it airs alongside, but it does fine for itself. And it's not amazing or anything, so I wouldn't say it's underrated.

i really wish bouchard kept in line with the lucy, daughter of the devil aesthetic and insisted they be cannibals, as was his original intention.

Nah, i'm glad they didn't for one.

I think cannibals would have ruined the simplistic and down-to-earth charm the show has. Though I'd love to see a one-off AU episode with this idea. Like one that legit runs with it, instead of that one episode where people thought their meat contained humans.

>They're cannibals
So what was there supposed to be a reveal at the end of the first episode that they were in fact using human meat? It would explain why they have a meat grinder.

unfunny

They are rated just fine.

>It would explain why they have a meat grinder.

So they can grind meat?

No, it's shit

>So what was there supposed to be a reveal at the end of the first episode that they were in fact using human meat?
No, it was going to be revealed early on in the episode. I cant seem to find the clip on YouTube anymore, but the dialog was pretty much the same as the regular first episode, but with a more scary looking art style. In the video Linda's wondering what gift Bob's going to give to her for their anniversary, and she thinks that the wedding ring and a pair of shoes on a pair of amputated arms and feet that were about to go through the meat grinder, is the gift.

>*FRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
This kid basically ruins it for me

>Is it underrated?

My sister raved about this to me which immediately convinced me it had to be a load o' crap something initially confirmed on watching a few of the seemingly endless repeats of it on UK cable.

I couldn't stand the showbizzy mom I couldn't stand the sexually ambivalent Gene I couldn't stand the dikey looking boy-obsessed Tina or the bossy money-obsessed alpha-twat with the pink rabbit ears Louise.

The only thing which made it bearable was the voice of Bob provided by an actor I don't even know the name of but who turns up in Family Guy and Adult Swim stuff and all kinds of things.

For some strange reason I absolutely adore this guy's voice.

Because of that single weird fact though I kept watching whenever there was nothing else on and now I'm madly in love with all of them even the various lesser characters like the prissily feeble councillor guy and the mom's utterly obnoxious overbearing sister.

To me this's a direct descendant of Tom Bosely's animated thing Wait Until Your Father Gets Home and like that and F is For Family a cartoon based on the sort of family and situations you could actually encounter in real life.

Louise>Bob>Tina>Gene>Linda

H John Benjamin was underrated before Archer. Now he's getting some of the recognition that he deserved a long time ago.

I mean, I like him and all, but when I hear his voice, I rarely think "Oh that's a good voice that really fits the character." I just think "Oh, that's H John Benjamin."

It was good for one season. That's it... far too many episodes a season

No
Because it's hugely popular

This