Is there anyway to watch this show? The raws on Dailymotion were taken down & now I can't find them...

Is there anyway to watch this show? The raws on Dailymotion were taken down & now I can't find them. I think they're only 2 episodes out right now, but it's like they are cracking down on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5uzcff
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-08-01/marvel-future-avengers-producer-discusses-balancing-japanese-american-tastes/.119550
youtube.com/watch?v=mWfpllg4aqA
mega.nz/#F!Okl2wYJK!UyzrmV_Tli0RBU6Fi3w_fg
dlife.disney.co.jp/program/marvel_starwars/future_avengers.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-27/marvel-reveals-marvel-future-avengers-tv-anime-manga-project/.112736
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-30/marvel-future-avengers-anime-reveals-cast-staff-july-22-debut/.116764
4chandata.org/g/removing-audio-stream-a811204
youtube.com/watch?v=hDnAvPpUzck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

oh

Oh?

>streaming

Wait, what is this? Is this a sequel to Disk Wars?

Not really. Avengers teach kids with super powers to be superheroes.

Where is the series set? Japan or America?

I wanna see both of these they need to dub them and put them on Disney XD.

I think Japan. Not sure.

Disk Wars was dubbed. Just not aired over seas & you also can't find the dub anywhere. I know, I tried.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Looks like it might be fun. Kinda wish there was an English Dub or something, though. Still waiting on that Disk Wars Dub that seems to exist but doesn't at the same time.

Judging from the names of the 3 lead kids, I'd have to guess Japan, but I'm not sure. They could also, and like will also, country hop as the plot demands.

I did find this. It's just the first episode again, though, but if you want, you should download it while you still can.

dailymotion.com/video/x5uzcff

Done. Thanks. Now all that's left is to find ep 2. Ep 3 comes out the 5th of August so I'll be quick if that ever sees the light of day. Surprised they aren't on any anime sharing sites.

I hope Pym shows up. I really liked how they handled him in Disk Wars.

>tfw you know there won't be a dub or even official subs

It's amazing how much anime doesn't even get official subs.

It's a Disney XD Japan production, so there might be a dub coming out eventually.

In this case, it's because Marvel doesn't want Westerners to be exposed to this work because something something brand confusion. They only want Japan to see it because it caters specifically to that market.

Found this google searching the name. I thought it was a nice interview all around. I can see some circles of the interwebs pitching a fit about the supposition made regarding the US's preference for faster-paced action over slower-paced comparisons (I'm fine with both, though I do tend to come to certain kinds of shows with certain mindsets), but I'm generally inclined to agree with that thought process. Still, I imagine it could get hectic.

The biggest takeaway for me if that this interview implies that the west had imput. In fact, it directly states that. I'm hoping that means that an actual English Dub is forthcoming sooner rather than later.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-08-01/marvel-future-avengers-producer-discusses-balancing-japanese-american-tastes/.119550

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-08-01/marvel-future-avengers-producer-discusses-balancing-japanese-american-tastes/.119550

>Marvel Future Avengers, the latest television anime based on the Marvel comic book superheroes, premiered on July 22. Mainichi Shimbun's Mantan Web website recently interviewed the anime's chief producer and development manager at Marvel Entertainment Yurika Araki Dennis to discuss the series. Araki highlighted the inherent different viewpoints between people in the two countries that impact production.

>Araki was asked about the differences that come up when working with companies in both Japan and the United States. She responded, "As far as differences in culture and values between Japan and the U.S., we encounter them with various aspects of the project. Things that are considered natural for the culture of one side are no good in the culture of the other side." However, Araki added that the differences create a fresh atmosphere leading to surprises and laughter.

>For example, Araki said that the typical American image of superheroes depicts them with bulging muscles when not wearing body armor. However, Japanese aesthetics typically involve less brawny characters. When looking at the Japanese designs for Marvel's superheroes, members of the American company often request bulkier upper arms and calves. Apparently, eight or nine designs are sometimes rejected while trying to find a balance between Japanese and American styles.

>Araki also said that major differences arise on the story composition side when everyone involved in production tries to determine what will be attractive or "cool" for the anime. Americans tend to like a lot of action scenes but get bored if there are a lot of introspective scenes about internal conflict. In contrast, Araki explained, Japanese storytelling involves more build-up providing psychological descriptions of characters. The anime's development team has to explore a variety of solutions to meet the desires of staff in both Japan and the U.S. She added, "I feel that give-and-take regarding the script was the most difficult work."

>In addition, Araki noted that differences in cultural and social rules created scenes in the story where it would be natural for a character to apologize in Japanese but say "thank you" in English.

>The anime follows Makoto, a young boy who gains superpowers due to an evil gene manipulation experiment. Makoto and other youths join the Avengers as apprentices named "Future Avengers." The anime shows Makoto and others as they train, fight villains and grow, under Avengers members Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, and Wasp.

Marvel's attempt at cashing in on My Hero Academia.

>>In addition, Araki noted that differences in cultural and social rules created scenes in the story where it would be natural for a character to apologize in Japanese but say "thank you" in English.
That's the one that stood out most to me.

I agree. Disney XD makes the most sense for the station of choice, too.

I noticed that, too. There are trailers of the English version, including clips from episodes, on Youtube, but that's the extent of it.

If you can find it, try and let us know if you can. And if you can mirror it after having downloaded it, even better. I'm no good at that. The lack of them on sharing sites is weird, especially considering how present Disk Wars' raw and fansubs were. Honestly, I'm guessing it's because not many folks know of it.

I definitely hope so.

What's weird about that is, if that were truly the case, why would they be having such a close collaboration and input on a series they weren't even going air on the grounds of it catering specifically to a Japanese market? If that were so, there wouldn't be so much emphasis on "back and forth compromise" with regards to series input during the creation process.

>Marvel's attempt at cashing in on My Hero Academia.

Not surprising, if that turned out to be true. Technically, though, it's not like Marvel never had property that featured Avengers training (allegedly so or otherwise) prospecting heroic kids, so the concept isn't new to them. So far as I can tell, however, this all seems more personal and less regimented, like a school setting would be, anyway.

On that note, they'll need more young heroes if they really intend to play things up like My Hero Avengers Academia.

>That's the one that stood out most to me.

Yeah. That statement can be taken as both a positive and negative on both sides.

Found ep2...i think. It's region locked so I cant watch ir. Anyone got a better link?youtube.com/watch?v=mWfpllg4aqA

>why would they be having such a close collaboration and input on a series they weren't even going air on the grounds of it catering specifically to a Japanese market? If that were so, there wouldn't be so much emphasis on "back and forth compromise" with regards to series input during the creation process.
Because Marvel wants to ensure that their brand is consistent across all media. They want Japanese kids to be introduced to Marvel characters, and they want those Marvel characters to look and act similar to the way they are in Western works. Captain America must be a muscular guy, he can't be a scrawny pretty boy.

What kind of situations would those be?

Shame Cap and Iron Man designs kinda look like crap, but... movies.

Need a jap proxy, www.proxysite.com doesn't work unfortunately

Is there a proxy that DOES work that anyone knows about? Too tired to look.

This poster is correct.

That said, I got both it and episode 1 from the same uploader.

Totally unrelated, but is there a quick and easy upload sharing thing that I could use that's hassle free/noob friendly? Not saying that I would be using it or anything.

>Because Marvel wants to ensure that their brand is consistent across all media. They want Japanese kids to be introduced to Marvel characters, and they want those Marvel characters to look and act similar to the way they are in Western works. Captain America must be a muscular guy, he can't be a scrawny pretty boy

I suppose. Still, I feel there would be more to that with that much level of input.

Perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part. Regardless, it feels like a genuine waste not to air it in the west, regardless of its originally intended market, as I find it's just as serviceable a show to air in any part of the world.

Mega? Is Mediafire still a thing?

Here you go. I downloaded these from the Youtube link posted here. I used SoftEther VPN to have a Japanese proxy to view them first. They're just 640p, so don't get too excited on that front, and I simply renamed the files something simplistic, so feel free to rename them at your leisure.

mega.nz/#F!Okl2wYJK!UyzrmV_Tli0RBU6Fi3w_fg

You're a god damn life savior, my friend.

You're very welcome. :)

Not to say that I'll continue to do this, serious this time, but when does the next episode air? I did, admittedly, bookmark the link in case they upload more over time, but I would need something to remind myself to check it periodically.

That, and I wouldn't know where to put it here for you, even I did continue to download and mirror the episodes. This was kinda a blessing to find.

Next episode's coming up on the fifth. I'll be on the look out for it in dailymotion since I don't have a proxy to watch it on youtube.

So they air it on Saturdays, eh?

My one problem with Dailymotion is the fact that you can't search nothing for nothing on there. Or at least I can't. How do you go about trenching for the shows you want? Especially if they have Japanese names?

Once again, I wonder if these 3 will be the only "Future Avengers" or will they'll be more to come? If they intend to do this to the best of their ability, they'll need more than 3; at least 5 or 6, honestly.

I'd also hope for some kind of costume or uniform for them, if for no other reason than to keep with the spirit of being a superhero. Perhaps they'll get something like that as part of their character growth.

Now that I actually know the leads names, Makoto, Adi, and Chloe, I'm now think it'll be like Disk Wars, where there's a Japanese lead, but other non-Avengers main characters aren't from Japan.

Chloe is obviously intended to be American or European of some sort, and a name like Adi implies Middle Eastern or Indian. Point being, like Disk Wars, this series will be set around the world as is convenient and appropriate for the story/arc.

Hopefully Disney has the sense to dub this and put it on XD

I haven't said this yet, but thanks OP for bringing this show to my attention.

Same. Hopefully, whatever held them back from readily doing the same for Disk Wars won't apply here. (As mentioned, Disk Wars has a dub, it's just never been aired in the west...)

I hope that Hank actually show up in the future like in Disk War. He always snubbed for some reason.

And for completion's sake, here are the last 3 portraits of the remaining central cast members.

As mentioned here before, and like you said, he did show up in Disk Wars. In fact, he even had an entire story arc devoted to him.

Maybe they'll have the chance to do the same, though it'll hopefully be appropriate for this show.

They have training uniforms in the ED.

So having only watched ep 1. The japaneses kid is an airbender

Indian/Middle Eastern kid is a technopath

And Blondie is a shapeshifter?

Makoto: Airbender
Chloe: Shapeshifter
Ady: Technopath

Yes. The official site says "she can change her shape into various things".

And Thor to round it out.

Cool! I still haven't sat down and watched the episodes yet, but I'm happy to know that they have, at least in some form, superhero uniforms.

In that case, it does seem like they'll get them and start wearing them as time progresses in-show. Hope we actually get to see them wearing them appreciable lengths of the time, though, and more pessimistically, that it isn't just fancy ending scenes.

Cool to see some screens (even from a low quality source). Makes things look more lively.

I saw Makoto in a trailer doing somehting, but I didn't realize it was wind manipulation. I also wonder how Adi's powers will come to be used? Like, what is his ceiling?

>Yes. The official site says "she can change her shape into various things".

Also, link to the official site, please?

So does anyone have any idea if the manga has come out?

When I first heard about this I swear I remember something about a manga coming out also.

You're welcome user. Had been keeping an eye on this for a bit & it just seemed when I wasn't looking, 2 episodes just popped up.

I just look up the name & episode #, most of the time with the Japanese name instead of the English title. With this though I'll have the Japanese characters instead of regular English in hopes I find the 3rd episode before disney does.

dlife.disney.co.jp/program/marvel_starwars/future_avengers.html

Judging by this, it already has, or something.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-27/marvel-reveals-marvel-future-avengers-tv-anime-manga-project/.112736

>Additionally, Teruaki Mizuno (Kyōryū Taisen Dinobout, Metallica Metalluca) is drawing a manga version that will debut in Shogakukan's Bessatsu Coro Coro Comics Special magazine's April issue, which ships on Tuesday.

This was back in February. Not sure if there's anywhere you can find scanned issues or what not, but it should already be out.

I see. Where do you find the info on the episodes then, including the episodes names and their Japanese texts.

Thanks! :)

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-30/marvel-future-avengers-anime-reveals-cast-staff-july-22-debut/.116764

Going by this link, it's an on-going that debuted in February. If you can find a place that has and keeps CoroCoro scans, you might be able to find the Manga version of Future Avengers.

If you find a place like that, though, and if at all possible, let me/us know, okay?

>it's because Marvel doesn't want Westerners to be exposed to this work because something something brand confusion

That, but there's a surprising amount of anime that just never gets an official translation and some just fall between the cracks. I'm a little salty that XXXHolic has a whole season and 4 OVA episodes that never got official subs.

So, from what I've gathered from the main site and a summation of google translated words, Makoto, Adi (I trust this spelling over GT's 'Ady'), and Chloe are all victims of Hydra gene alteration (reminds me abit of Joaquin Torres/Falcon). The specifics aren't made known there, but they are rescued by the Avengers, who choose to take them under their wing as apprentice heroes in the hopes of steering them down the right path, since they are inexperienced and immature kids/teens with superpowers.

That premise does imply that there outta be more Hydra gene altered kids where these 3 came from. Not all are likely to be good, though.

Forgot the image.

Well the Japanese texts are in the dailymotion link that someone gave. Just copy & pasted & added whatever number the episode I'll be looking for. Information of next episodes were from next-episode.net

Hmm. The more I look into it, the more I realize that the premise is on the darker side, flashy battle maneuvers and kid heroes with cool powers aside.

Apparently, the kids are actually abductees who seemingly have been kidnapped by Hydra for more than a short while. Long enough to have formed familial bonds with other fellow victims and to have been indoctrinated into the mindset that the likes of the Avengers are evil.

That premise is a bit more heavy than Disk Wars', who, if memory serves, could get pretty dark when it wanted to. Having the leads be child abductees, though?

I really do hope this gets dubbed. And actually shown somewhere were people can watch it.

Thanks friend!

damn. it's in Flash and can't rip it.

Bucky hype!

Any Video Converter's free version worked fine for me.

Woah, I did not see him. Where is he/where did you notice him? (Still haven't gotten the chance to watch the episodes yet.)

Preview for the next episode.

Ah, that makes sense.

I don't think Bucky was even in Disk Wars, so that's pretty cool. He's only been in one episode of Avengers Assemble, too, so he's not that widespread outside his movies and the comics, and not even that in recent months. It's always nice to see Bucky whenever possible.

Has Makoto been shirtless yet?
He's hot.

...Not yet as far as I know. Closest would be his normal punk-like tough guy outfit that leaves his arms exposed.

I know I'm being an idiot, but how do I remove audio streams so I can post webms?
I thought I had done it, but it says there is still audio streams within the webm.

Not familiar with such things myself, maybe this could help?

4chandata.org/g/removing-audio-stream-a811204

Unfortunately this seems to be the case with most english dubs that end up in southeast asian countries. Gundam AGE also had an english dub but no one over there recorded past episode 1, and it's literally impossible to find the english dubs for Kamen Rider beyond Kabuto (even though we know someone is still dubbing it).

Bucky was shown in a flashback of Cap's story. hey never got around to adapting the Winter Soldier stuff though, even though Wnter Soldier was in the DISK toy/pog line.

It's really all kinds of frustrating that that is the case.

It's also pretty sad that there doesn't seem to be any dedicated southeast Asian TV cappers, or if so, none who are willing to diligently record these shows.

Yeah, I remember that now. It was part of Chris's early character arc about being treated as Cap's partner, because Cap was having sever Bucky memory surges.

I imagine that Bucky's not the only one who had a toy but no or no real showcasing.

Do you guys think that this series has a higher chance of being dubbed and shown in the US due to being created for Disney channel DLife rather than Disk Wars, which was basically a Bandai toy commercial?

Perhaps, but I'm not familiar enough with DLife to say anything for sure.

"Where" they would air it is also as big a worry here as "if".

Probably DLife's US counterpart Disney XD.
youtube.com/watch?v=hDnAvPpUzck

>42339 ▶
> (You)
>Probably DLife's US counterpart Disney XD.

>.< I blanked on that. I forgot that that was a digital thing.

Once again, though, the worry is still there. Hope it's unfounded this time around.

Well, it's getting late and things are winding down.

Thanks once more to the original poster for bringing this show to my attention, and I hope I was able to help in return in whatever small way I could.

Have a wonderful night!

You too. Enjoyed the episodes. Thought the OP was decent. The ED song was WAY cheesy but I also enjoyed. The show overall looks well & I hope the script, once we know what they are saying, is good. All in all, I feel like this is a tad better than Disk Wars. Though DW had it's moments. Like when Akira & Tony talk about Mutants.

If anything I could see one of the teen heros like nova or ms marvel. If anything they will introduce a kid who goes evil.

From what I gathered (what with not haven been able to actually watch it), Disk Wars was more positive and optimistic, in belie of the fact that most every hero on the planet getts trapped in Disks that were made for villains at the start of the show and the occasional heavy plots and story and character arc. It was, at its core, upbeat and positive, and that's fine, all things considered.

This show likely has those elements, too, but I suspect it'll be more darker all around (not blood and guts dark, though). I think the lead trio's situation and the implications behind that are much more dark an atmosphere setter than the bleak but still fundamentally optimistic Disk War's beginning.

Introducing and potentially re-purposing an existing teen hero would be cool.

And yes, I think an evil gene-altered pr 3 is inevitable.

>episode 2
>oh red skull has powe..
>NANO MACHINES SON
>A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
What the tits

So, you like? ;)

It's like Iron Skull from Avengers Assemble...but good.

Ouch. Iron Skull wasn't bad. It was novel for its time, and I appreciated the freshness.

He has alien technology, Stark comments on it.