Edge of Venomverse thread

"A PINK NIGHTMARE! The wall-breaking wunderkind we call Gwenpool gets ahold of the VENOM SYMBIOTE and turns into a sword-slinging,web-swinging master of disaster! But it won't all be fun and games when Gwenpool comes across something huge… something that will directly lead to the Venom event of 2017!"

So what was the big reveal? I've got it infront of me and nothing really big happened other than I want more of just venomized Gwenpool.

Just means she ain't ded

Marvel interns write all their solicits, and there is no oversight on their work, so solicits are often vague, misleading or outright false.

It's probably just referring to her getting dimension-napped at the end.

Also Gwenompool a cute.

did someone storytime issue 3 of edge of venomverse? is it still not revealed?

i mean they're up to the Ghost Rider issue being out. Don't have that one yet though so idk

Still not out.

So wait will we see more of venomGwenpool? Because honestly I like it better than normal Venompool

It came out last week. It ends the same way that the first issue ended which to me implies that Gwenompool died at the end of hers since she was the only one of the three that didn't get recruited.

>falling for off screen death.
Also she's in promos for the next venom event.

>Also she's in promos for the next venom event.
She's actually the only one of the 5 characters with Edge of Venomverse issues that is nowhere to be found in any of the solicits or covers for the main event.

>gwenPOOL
>tied to venom events

gee, I wonder why people discarted Gwenpool as just ''another gwen stacy''

Right, because Deadpool, Old Man Logan, X-23, Captain America, Rocket Raccoon, and Ghost Drive have so much to do with Venom.

I just read Spidergwen because of Gwenpool and it was so shit. What the fuck happened?

Bendis

She's on the variant for Venomverse #1

Bendis has nothing to do with Spider-gwen being shit. The only time Bendis ever touched Spider-gwen was the crossover, and that crossover was actually one of the better arcs of Spider-gwen.

The shitposters are thick in the air today

But it's true? Bendis isn't the writer of Spider-gwen, had 0 involvement in her creation, and the only time he touched her was in a shallow ploy to get people to read Miles' book. Sider-gwen's ongoing being shit has nothing to do with him. It was shit before the crossover, it was shit after the crossover, and the crossover itself was all of like 2 issues that you could read without touching any of the Bendis written issues.

I wouldn't take that as proof that she'll be in it. There were several characters that appeared on the Spider-Verse variant covers that didn't appear in the event.

I know, I was saying in reference to the guy you rebuted.

She's got a better chance than non-Venom Symbiotes like Scorn, Scream, Agony, Phage, Riot or Lash

Even Marcus the Werewolf Centaur Cyborg with a symbiote has a better chance than they do

Marvel is shit but Venomverse looks fun. What do?

THIRSTY GWEN. BEST GWEN.

Here user, who replied to other user.
I forgot the question mark after Bendis as I'm more of a suggestion.
Since I didn't read the Spidergwen run I didn't know.

Well I'm glad all the confusion has been put to rest and we can all agree that none of us are shitposters.

Read Venomverse and accept the fact that just because a publisher has some bad books doesn't mean all their books are bad? It makes it harder to shitpost with blanket statements when you accept this truth, but you'll be ultimately happier for it.

Thank God.

>Venomverse looks fun
Spider-Verse looked fun too. Looked.

When 99% of Marvel books are bad, negative blanket statements Are pretty accurate.

I don't read Daredevil so correct me if I am wrong but isn't he too cheerful in this comic? I was under the impression he is more a melodramatic type.
I thought more people will react to that during the story time.

It didn't occur to me at the time, but I guess you can use the excuse that it's an alternate universe.

That and, he's literally stated to be younger (and presumably less hardened/traumatized) than 616 Matt Murdock

Shouldn't youn Mat be more traumatised since the accident happened earlier and older one is more jaded?

Silver Age Daredevil was pretty jovial. It wasn't until Miller that he became all dark and dreary.