mentlegen

Where's the manlet, Giantly?

WHERE'S MANSLEY, GIANT?!

>Good end: The Iron Giant is hired by the feds

>sent to Jersey to fight aliens from afar

>he's gotta fight first gear, cause he's a giant metal car

Is this a new meme?

Cum in the giant, Whoresley

What do you think happened to Mansley after the explosion?

I don't want to say prison rape.

Well he tried to launch a nuke at populated american soil.

>Giant robot has tons of wepons
>Lel kamikaze into the nuke
Iron Giant ending was stupid

He's not a gun though. He's superman.

>''You go''
>''I stay''
>throws kid at the missile
What the hell was Brad Bird thinking?

>You are who you're made to be.
>Bizarro...

This.

>implying superman is anything but a gun

DISCHARGE THE PROJECTILE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Release the ballistic pronto

Where's the rapist, Mansley?

GARTHS. DIG. Giant robots.

Where's the giant Mansley? We need to shrink him back down.

>tfw you realize the Giant was sent to Earth to destroy the human race

Unleash the ICBM, post-haste!

>Ending of the movie Hogarth begins to reform himself from his scattered ashes

more likely he was a scout/probe sent to assess possible life bearing planets.

After all his defences only kicked in when he was being attacked.

No, the sight of weaponry, and possible weaponry, triggered his programming. The personality that Hogarth helped develop is overewritten, and he reverts back to his initial objective. Plus, a scout would not be armed with near nuclear level weaponry.

Hard to say if he was sent or just came into Earth's vicinity. The dream shows that the other giants and he wiped out the martians, so they probably just scattered across the cosmos to keep doing what they were designed to do: destroy. Giant just happened to luck upon another inhabited world, and get changed into something greater than a weapon.

Does make ya wonder what would happen if more giants happened upon earth.

Dream? What dream?

youtube.com/watch?v=OSjqF5tR894

Maybe not if you want your scouts to be pussies.

Whoa.

Where's the faggot, OPsley?

fucking casuals

>You go
>I stay

DEANS. DIG. Giant robots!

I had a dream recently where I was watching a movie that was not only a sequel to the Iron Giant, but also Secret Life of Pets, AND Zootopia.

Somehow my brain thought that all 3 took place in the same universe

Covered up and maybe demoted but likely reassigned.

He did nothing wrong given there was proof of an indestructible superweapon the US had no control over, the government has killed more people for flawed syphilis studies than a nuke that size would have killed.

>tfw friend that lives in Venezuela hasen't logged in for over a year
I hope he kills all the commies

>He did nothing wrong given there was proof of an indestructible superweapon the US had no control over
You're correct about that, however there IS proof that he ordered the launch of a nuclear warhead towards a populated area, which is tantamount to treason. Mansley was at the very least imprisoned for the rest of his life if not executed.

>that file name

You earned this (You). Well kek'd fampai

It was to stop a greater active threat, he had the authority to order the strike and if investigated he would be found without fault. this is the 50s too, if the government wanted to shut everything down and pretend nothing happened they would and probably did afterwords, nobody with live streaming cameras to be contrary to to narrative.

No, the general had the authority. Mansley took the radio and gave the confirmation without the general's consent. He went over the head of his superior, which in and of itself is a treasonous act (which would have only been justified in a more realistic situation if he had lied and claimed the general was incapacitated).

The general would either lie or confirm Mansly did act in the best interests of the US, the fact he was indecisive long enough for some FBI schmuck to figure out maybe they should kill the superweapon is the problem.

Not saying they would be in the right but they didn't go through an entire movie of charecter building we did

But he wasn't active. Giant stood down. His General stood down.
Everybody fucking stood down except his spastic ass.

We're lucky this moron wasn't at the Cuba Missile Crisis.

No, the general had already called for the soldiers to cease fire once it was shown that the giant could be reasoned with once it learned Hogarth was alive. He was about to call off the launch when Mansley took the radio and confirmed the strike. Not only did he endanger all of the military personnel there, but the town before anyone could have been given time to evacuate.

>It was to stop a greater active threat, he had the authority to order the strike and if investigated he would be found without fault.
I don't think Mansley had the authority to launch a nuclear strike, only Roggard did at that moment in time, and Roggard didn't consider the Giant an active threat at that point in time. Mansley went over Roggards head and in a panic launched a nuke towards American soil, which would have been at nest a tragedy and at worst a spark for nuclear war.

No matter how you slice it Mansley was in the wrong because he ordered an attack on a machine that the highest ranking military leader at the time did not consider a direct threat with hundreds of witnesses around, and capped it off with an attempt to escape. What you are saying is that in an investigation Mansley would not only be cleared of all charges but would likely cause the investigation to strip Roggard of his title, since by your logic Mansley attacking the Giant was correct and that Roggard NOT doing so was treasonous.

>this is the 50s too, if the government wanted to shut everything down and pretend nothing happened they would and probably did afterwords, nobody with live streaming cameras to be contrary to to narrative.
If that's the case then why would Mansley still be working? He's not a major public figure, he's some desk jockey who no one would miss.

Remember when Hogarth actually went inside the Iron Giant and found the pilot, pic related?

>No matter how you slice it Mansley was in the wrong because he ordered an attack on a machine that the highest ranking military leader at the time did not consider a direct threat with hundreds of witnesses around, and capped it off with an attempt to escape.
*and in a populated area, forgot to add that

>and at worst a spark for nuclear war.
This. Since the government wouldn't want to admit some idiot blew half a state off the map to kill an alien robot, the higher ups would have lied that it was an aggression from the commies to cover up Mansley's idiocy and the robot.

WHERE IS IT?

>WHERE'S THE THING, Macready?!

the crash bandicoot episode and this one are the best, I hope doodle dudes doesn't vanish anytime soon.

Clearly, this is the work of The Laugher and Professor Demise