Of these 4 star-themed characters, who's the best and who's the worst?

Of these 4 star-themed characters, who's the best and who's the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalfayre.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&
youtube.com/watch?v=S2p1dEeiSZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them are shit.

Wander
Steven
Star
A pile of shit in the shape of a star
Mabel

From best to worst going up to down

Wander is best, and if Mabel wasn't there, I would've called Steven the worst.

Best: Star
Worst: Steven

Wander>Star>Steven>horseshit>Mabel

>"Climb aboard, user!"

There is only ONE way to judge this op. And that's by both quantity and quality of pron. Unfortunately we need to keep the thread worksafe.

pretty much

Mabel is the one I hate the most. The rest I'm indifferent to

Star and Wander probably have the most appealing character designs

Wander is the best in my eyes. Mabel is the worst imo.

Anything with Steven, Star, or Mabel as the best just feels wrong. I've only watched one episode of Wander Over Yonder so I can't really say, he seems nice though.

Wander's the best, Mabel's the worst. Easy.

Incidentally, Mabel's the only one of those 4 not to try to sacrifice herself at some point

Warder
Star
Steven
Mabel Pre-Second half of Season 2
Shit
Mabel Post-Second half of Season 2

This

Correct

spbp

Best: Star Butterfly
Worst: Steven Universe

Well Star is the only one here who gleefully commits murder so

Star>Wander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steven>Mable

FUCK YALL NIGGAS

Mabel's the worst

WHY TF IS THERE NO WORDGIRL

She's not star themed she's word-themed

I wonder how those four would get along.

Wander>Star>Mabel>>>>>>>Steven

Well we can all at least agree on one thing, Steven is the biggest pussy out the four.

And Mabel is the biggest cunt.

Mabel is the best don't care for the rest

>Wander>>>powergap>>>Steven=Star>>>shit>>>Mabel

Explain yourself.

It's a Mabelfag. Don't engage!

>all this hate for mabel
Didn't watch Gravity Falls, so I'm just wondering: why exactly is she such a divisive character?

She caused the end of the world and got off scott free. Didn't even apologized.

Nigger do you not see the star on her chest

he's a freaking pedobastard

Only watched Gravity Falls and SU, Steven is always annoying so yes

This
but this even more.

Sounds like a redeemable and non-obnoxious character. Sad, because Gravity Falls seemed like an interesting cartoon.

>Sounds like a redeemable and non-obnoxious character.

Why's that?

Oh I'm sorry, I thought my sarcasm there was obvious

Wander is a little annoying twerp but I like the show. The other shows I don't watch.

I think at this point all four of them have evil roleswap AU versions

I'm literally in love with Star. So I'm biased when I say she's the best.

Best girl

pedo

>I swear I'm legal on Mewni user!

Oh yeah Mewni is an medieval world!!
medievalfayre.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&

Dem shoulders...

HNNNHGH

I like Mabel
her problems is she's only cartoon child that acts like a child

Just watch S1 and stop

Save it for the judge, pedo.

No it isn't. A child doesn't become borderline catatonic because you didn't get her a pig. You're either a shit kid, had shit siblings or are a shit parent. You need to know though, your standards are wrong. That behaviour is fucked.

Best is Wander , easily choice
Worst is tie with Mabel Star and Steven
Basically pick your poison

Star and Steven are tied for best since theyre both nice and both powerful (though Steven is a helluva lot less bloodthirsty he can still hold his own against enemies). They'd most likely become friends, with Steven trying to teach Star to be more kind and think of other ways to solve problems, while Star teaches him to be more upfront and assertive and less afraid to fight.

>Connie fan-girling over Star since her partner is less magical and more human/alien hybrid, making Steven slightly jealous. Connie steals the wand and tries to do spells from her books but they dont work because they're not real. Star uses her scissors to travel dimensions randomly beating people up searching for her wand. Marco finds out Connie took it and tells her its cool to be the normal sidekick, especially since they both can fight without their friends
>Star becoming friends with the Gems and freaking out when she realises Steven and Connie can fuse together. She thinks humans and magical creatures can fuse and spends the whole day trying to fusion dance with Marco. It doesn't work so she forces a fusion with Marco, the Mewman/human hybrid goes berserk and tries to wreck everything. Garnet simply walks over and pulls them apart with her bare hands and gives them the whole "fusion is better with consent" speech.

You know, he does have a point

>>Connie fan-girling over Star since her partner is less magical and more human/alien hybrid, making Steven slightly jealous. Connie steals the wand and tries to do spells from her books but they dont work because they're not real. Star uses her scissors to travel dimensions randomly beating people up searching for her wand. Marco finds out Connie took it and tells her its cool to be the normal sidekick, especially since they both can fight without their friends
that's not at all what would happen

>connie gets jealous of star and thinks she's going to steal steven away from her

Steven>Wander>>>>>>>>>>>>Mabel>>Star

>posting anything aheadwander
literally shit taste

Wander>Star>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mabel=Steven

Just watching the fucking cartoon. Here's the low down.

>Mabel doesn't get really unlikable until the second half of season 2, which is the same time the quality of the show drops. Otherwise you form her own opinion on her.
>The first half of season 2 is fucking fantastic, season 1 is a blast as well.
>Candy and Grenda, Mabel's friends get way too much screentime in Season 2.
>Roadside Attraction is one of the worst episode in the series by far, next to Love God.
>Soos is best husbando.
>Pacifica is best girl.
>Stan Pines is best character.
>and the author Ford really needed more expanding on his character.

When it come down to it, it really needed a third season.

OP is a fag. Enough fucking hate threads. I've watched three of these shows, hated two, and I'm not shitting up the world with endless threads about them. Quit making these threads, shitheads b

Wander is kind of a pussy

his answer for an evil genocidal villain was to give her a fruit basket

he literally wanted to use a giant mech for hugs instead of fighting

Wander>Star>Mabel>Steven

Easy.

Wander is a lovable gullible idiot who tries his best to help out and bring joy to everyone, even if nobody gives a shit.

Star has good powers and despite being spastic at first, she learns how things are done on earth and ultimately becomes a proper person instead of staying go happy go lucky attitude.

Mabel gets a shit ton of hate but she's a reflection of Stanley while Dipper is a reflection of Stanford. A lot of the shit she does is foreshadowed by Stanford and Stanley's relationship.

Steven is just shit. First episode is him scrapping his native world and he didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it. Doesn't help all of tumblr loves the show because Steven represent their autism well

this fampai

>First episode is him scrapping his native world

What?

Mabel seems more like the unrealistic "LOL SO QUIRKY!!!" character than an accurate portrayal of a tween.

She's like, turbo QUIRKY CUTE LOL ECKS DEE.

>First episode is him scrapping his native world
I second What?

Does anyone remember how the original Mario Party ended? That's my answer to this question, considering each individual's character.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2p1dEeiSZw

I do, but what does that have to do with this?

this

Mabel is the best villain.

Steven is worst. He is a walking, talking deus ex machina.

Why's she a villain?

Wander is the Jannetty of his own show. People only care about Hater/Dominator.

Everyone is the superstar, they each excel in their own ways and can't truly be compared to one another.

And what ways does Mabel excell in?

Best: Wander
Worst: Star

Mabel being the worst is a 2016 meme.

How's Star worse than Mabel?

Is there a single aspect Mabel isn't dead last in?

I meant to add, I can't stand Star. Very annoying. Granted, I'm not the target demo and why am I an adult watching cartoons anyways.

best:wander
worst:mabel

Wander being good is the real meme. It could have been good. In a lot of ways it SHOULD have been good but instead we got a beautiful disaster. A handful of 'art' episodes one or two songs but otherwise unremarkable as a whole.

How's it a meme?

>Mabel being the worst is a 2016 meme.

It really is a meme and only maybe a few dozen people on this website who parrot it from again Sup Forums at most think she's that bad.

Mabel is only guilty of being tricked by the villain, something that both Dipper and Ford were. Dipper and Ford were worse because Bill didn't either bother to disguise himself with DIpper or Ford. Dipper knew Bill was fucking evil before willingly deciding to make a deal with him because he was curious and Ford was fucking warned not to summon a dangerous demon and did it anyway because lolz muh research.

Ultimately Ford is a fucking adult and most at fault for the Apocolypse bullshit, as the show acknowledges.

Only thing that's shit is that Mabel's mistake is never even mentioned while Ford admits he fucked up. That genuinely sucks. Anything more about "muh Mabel horseman of Apocolypse" is a meme from last year.

Wander>>>>>Steven>Star>>>>Mabel

This

remindre
only paedos defend mabel

jej
Excuse time traveller's pig then. Excuse the unicorn episode. Excuse the matchmaking one (or boyband one) compared with Dipper's Road trip. Defend the actions in the puppet show episode.
Dumb faggot

Good characters: Wander, Star
Bad characters: Steven, Mabel

wander

star is fine, just a dumb kid. mabel is annoying but definitely not as bad as the winey little shit that wants everyone to be friends and hold hands. he needs a real bully to fuck him up

I didn't say anything about those anymore I was talking about the "muh Apocalypse Mabel" meme which is the main first and sometimes only reason for people hating her here anymore when as you pointed out there are better reasons.

Although Dipper was also a selfish, reckless asshole in Time Traveler's Pig since stealing another guy's girlfriend/trying to fuck Robbie over is worse than just wanting a pet pig and both of them were smug little brats for treating time like a plaything and screwing over Blendin there.