"She's not MJ, she's MJ"

>"She's not MJ, she's MJ"

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/03/entertainment/cameron-crowe-emma-stone-aloha-apology-feat/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"He's not Peter, he's Peter"

>I'm not black
>I'm OJ

>O.K.

>...okay
>light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga, rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga field nigga.
>Still nigga... still nigga
i was listening to that song when i saw your post, i couldn't resist.

More like Penis LOL

Are you retarded? Obviously it means she is not MARY JANE, but is still nick named MJ.

>Someday PC culture will be dead and the globalization of media will cause only whites and Asians to have prominent roles in major films
I'm so sick of the strong black woman meme, and when they have an afro I'm immediately turned off. At least MJ isn't like that. People bitch about white guys looking the same but I literally can't tell black girls with Afros apart.

If Superman can know a disproportionate number of people with the initials LL, why can't Spider-Man know two MJ's?

Really makes a nigga thank

Only Americans like black women.

>People are struggling to comprehend this.

Retard, you missed the point.

wait.. moon girl is new airman?

We could've had a super hot redhead but instead we got another nigress being cast where she doesn't belong

all better than fucking lesbian MJ.

Who cares, the name Mary Jane was just meant for black girls.

so honestly you would still be buttmad if it was a white blonde actress?

irony is that MJ originally was italian jew. later she got irish ginger. then something mixed..

>SectoidInWig.jpg

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT

LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO JJ

>you would still be buttmad if it was a white blonde actress?
Depends on who they cast. If they didn't limit themselves to just "we want a young black girl" I really wouldn't care. Literally all of Peter's high school friends were annoying diverse as fuck, movies need to go back to giving roles to the people who either had the most talent, best connections, or can bring more people into the theater. They wanted black MJ because it would cause MORE controversy and get free advertising. I'm just so sick of identity politics, I really doubt black MJ was the absolute best actress with the biggest name that they could get to play the role.

Blame SJWS for people becoming mad that character are being made black to disingenuously force diversity, when there might be chance the actor is talented like Idris Elba.

No, she's fucking annoying.

Worst character of the movie by far.

We all know they're going to have MJ hook up with Miles in the MCU

Second time I saw the movie black MJ wasn't as terrible. I mean most teenage girls are cunts anyway.

That's when they turn her white

I giggled.

They also have cunts.

We already know she's a composite of MJ & Michele

I thought she was cute as hell regardless, but then, i guess the snarky nerd is my type.

Did she do even one single thing in the movie besides whine about shit for two hours?

>I'm just so sick of identity politics, I really doubt black MJ was the absolute best actress
>I'm so sick of identity politics that I make my own by assuming anyone who isn't a white man was chosen for identity politics

Remember kids, abuse towards girls is the greatest evil imaginable, abuse towards boys is hilarious.

so you dont like blacks

She said her friends called her MJ.

No even other blacks like blacks, that's why they are always killing each other.

I did get mad when they made the Ancient One a white girl, though Tilda ended up being pretty amazing unlike this "MJ".

That wasn't fucking fine either. In fact we bitched about it then, too, but mods were far more active about banning people who did.

What about latinos. We get almost no representation.

Psyche test for Sup Forums

Imagine this version of MJ was white, red headed ginger cutie.

BUT she still had the same exact role in the movie. Little impact on the story. Weird random SJW moments. And just random little lines that are out of fucking nowhere. AND it's still not Mary Jane, it's Michelle Jones

Stillmad?

We don't need representation, maricón. I just want skin color accurate characters.

I'm fine with Juan Punch Man though.

So which nation has the ugliest black people? I see black who look pretty good and then I see black people who look like they belong in ape exhibit at zoo.

This
Itt. Third worlder

>Imagine this version of MJ was white, red headed ginger cutie.
>Stillmad?
No?

I'd be more pissed

Ah, I see you ignored the whole
>Little impact on the story. Weird random SJW moments. And just random little lines that are out of fucking nowhere. AND it's still not Mary Jane, it's Michelle Jones
part.

Great Taste though

East africans have more caucasoid features if that's your thing.

>Imagine this version of MJ was white, red headed ginger cutie.

imagine her being sexy russian girl who is actually not one of those russian hating jews.

Why wouldn't I be dipshit? I'm pissed about Peter being outed before even being a hero and sucking up to Tony Stark non-stop, too.

Yes, but now I want to put my dick on her sweaty vag. Zendaya without heavy make up looks like garbage.

Bongs followed by the USA.

We got a Ghost Rider. And he's a legacy rather than a replacement. Blaze is still out there waiting for Netflix.

Yes. The problem for me was the character more than the actress.

But this mongrel doesn't have tits.

Why not just make her MJ if you want to shove all this diversity in?
Why not just go with the Miles Morales spiderman if you want to shove all this diversity in?

I'm guessing the latter is because Disney realizes China won't pay to see a black super hero, especially China's favorite super hero.

It's a general question to an entire board. No need to be personal you insecure fuckwit. No one here knows you enough to personally challenge your opinions.

>Lois Lane
>Lex Luthor
>Lana Lang
>LL Cool J
Did I miss anyone?

Fuck off huevón, I just want to watch qte white girls in my blockbusters, not filthy "mexican latinos" doing shit.

>This guy hasn't seen the Latina Cuties in Cali

>diversity

one folk! one fuehrer!

>Little impact on the story.
She being white would make worth watch her scenes tough.

>abuse towards girls is sexy, abuse towards boys is hilarious.
FTFY

They should have made Lex Luthor be played by LL Cool J instead of the Jew Joker wannabe we got.

>Ask the whole board.
>Get answers you don't like/can't manipulate.
>WELL I DIDN'T MEAN YOU PERSONALLY!
lol fag

>Why not just go with the Miles Morales spiderman if you want to shove all this diversity in?
Feige hates Bendis.

I fucking live in Latinoamerica, you lamelord. Keep one with your shit taste though, it's a free websit.

>Latinoamerica,
Sure ya do buddy.

it's fine because nobody reads flash, so there is no fanbase to disappoint

>I fucking live in Latinoamerica
>el peruANO doesn't have white qties in his country so he resorts to superhero movies to get his fap fuel
jajajajajajaja

Yes, because she acted nothing like Mary Jane and the very fact that she's in the franchise means Mary Jane wont be.

Of course buddy, that was totally my point.

>lol fag
Okay have fun on reddit. I'mma just read all these other opinion posts that are varried and either liked or hated the concept, but didn't take it personal.

>get called fag
>respond with "reddit"

It's like I'm on reddit.

that would have been interesting

Eisenberg's problem wasnt being jewish, it was the wannabe autismo bullshit

Yep. She's not Mary Jane, but the replacement for her.

Next level baiting. Have a free (You).

Duh. Iris West isn't nearly as iconic as Mary Jane. The only female civilian love interest the public bothers to remembers are MJ and Lois Lane.

>Wanting a Starbucks sipper braindead college liberal milenial girls who posts selfies online and speak with the sjw lisp to represent us

That's the problem. We wanted Mary Jane

latinos and asians are Schrödinger's Races, user. Get with the times.

Holy shit, why is Michelle so STACKED? I don't think even Ramos drew Carlie with that big of a rack.

who is "we"

There's nothing cute in or about California, and you know it.

>asians
>ancient one shitstorm
>iron fist shitstorm
>emma stone shitstorm
Also remember that in the western world middle easterns are now considered "asians".

I fucking hate California but the girls there are hot sluts I'd never deny that.

ha ha totally showed him reddit amirite?

The middle east is now in asia you stupid amerishart.

WE

WUZ

>California
>sluts
But don't liberals frown upon women having sex?

>The middle east is now in asia you stupid amerishart.
The middle east has always been in Asia, you stupid retard.

Why the fuck wasn't Michelle the main character? Seriously she was way more entertaining than boring ass Peter.

What Emma Stone shitstorm?

Lori Lemaris and Lena Luthor

the fuck are you talking about?

not everyone wanted Mary Jane Watson

The mermaid

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/03/entertainment/cameron-crowe-emma-stone-aloha-apology-feat/index.html
I also forgot Ghost in the Shell and Scarlett Johansson, but those were mostly dumb weebs getting mad at Hollywood.

Liberals are a diseased group, somehow women being sluts is sexual liberation or some shit? I don't know, that aspect of "feminism" works to our advantage and they're too dumb to realize it. It makes finding a wife hard though, if a girls' number is over 5 she's not wife material anymore.

yeah totally my fellow redditor some people don't like Mary Jane in a Spiderman story time to be rewritten to get rid of her ha ha gottem! upboated!